Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token  (Read 77480 times)
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:26:35 PM

@dev,
I sent you a PM a week ago and still no reply,I am going to repeat my question.
I sent you my SDRN and there was an error, and you said that I was not good to go,
Now I can see my SDRN on my wallet, is that the new token sent by you (swapped one)  or my old token return to my wallet due the error ?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
buneskiti (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:01:01 PM

@dev,
I sent you my SDRN and there was an error, and you said that I was not good to go,
Now I can see my SDRN on my wallet, is that the new token sent by you (swapped one)  or my old token return to my wallet due the error ?

Sorry if i missed that, had a lot of PMs....

The new SDRN would require you to add the new contract details, its likely to be your old one
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:17:06 PM

Dev, can you put the new contract details in your OP? Also your title should be edited. It's now ERC20, right? Thanks.
seddik

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:13:12 PM

@dev,

The new SDRN would require you to add the new contract details, its likely to be your old one

The problem is that I added the new contract details before I sent you my Old SDRN, that why I don't know if I have the old or the new one.

Any possible way to know if I got the new one or I still have the old one?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:27:15 PM

@dev,

The problem is that I added the new contract details before I sent you my Old SDRN, that why I don't know if I have the old or the new one.

You can check on etherscan.io under the tab "token transfers" if there was an ERC20 token incoming. The ERC20 token is the new one. IF there is no incoming ERC20 token transaction then it is probably the old one that returned.

Another way is to check if the dev made a transaction to your address. https://etherscan.io/address/0x64ea37a98b0967f7765d7319836a172091e65ae5#tokentxns
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:52:38 AM

Afternoon everyone,

If you have PM'd a swap message you should have the new tokens, remember to add the new contract details but if you havent then drop me a PM so i can investigate.

Currently about 14m has been redistributed of the 40m in circulation. Please help spread the word that the old tokens need to be swapped as we'd like to get the swap over with as quick as possible so we can move on from it and focus efforts elsewhere.

I see that my request to etherdelta has been sorted and we now have a trading link: https://etherdelta.com/#SDRN-ETH

A paid request for yobit has been done (0.1 btc), I've also recontacted liqui and hitbtc, and will work on the others in the next few days.

If you want Senderon to be listed places - let them know. There are hundreds of coins and tokens and a big demand will encourage them to list it. Its often a worry for exchanges that coins wont generate volume as it costs to set up and run a market so if they know there will be a bunch of people looking to trade the coin that helps a lot

I see the process to enter yobit is done its nice for sure
do you have date when SDRN name will be there and start trading ?
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

I see someone has sold 78k more sanderon for 0.07eth on etherdelta, I think it's very cheap, they do not have the patience to throw away the free coin.
panjiheriawan

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

I see someone has sold 78k more sanderon for 0.07eth on etherdelta, I think it's very cheap, they do not have the patience to throw away the free coin.

dont try this with your token lol
I'm sure those who have hurried will cry in the future
im just waiting SDRN listed other exchange
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:36:11 AM

Maybe he thought he was getting 0.07 BTC but in shock he got 0.07 ETH Cheesy  just enough for fees Smiley
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

Hm,does anybody know how much ETH do you need to transfer 40K tokens ? Smiley
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:19:44 PM

Maybe he thought he was getting 0.07 BTC but in shock he got 0.07 ETH Cheesy  just enough for fees Smiley
how could that person be wrong to see between ETH and BTC, is that possible?? If so, that it is very funny because hoping to get the handful of profit but the reality is inversely proportional to expectations. or maybe it's just people who can not wait.
but how did the man get a 78k sndrn?
terrorJR

Activity: 1302

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:08:26 PM

how could that person be wrong to see between ETH and BTC, is that possible?? If so, that it is very funny because hoping to get the handful of profit but the reality is inversely proportional to expectations. or maybe it's just people who can not wait.

good question dude , how did he get a 78k SDRN :/
buy from other ? im sure i cant believe that , if true how much a price he get from other people while he dares to sell his token just for 0.07ETH lol

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:12:39 PM

I've made swap and got new Senderon tokens on my wallet. Any plans for listing it? Which exchanges?
buneskiti (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:25:02 PM

buy from other ? im sure i cant believe that , if true how much a price he get from other people while he dares to sell his token just for 0.07ETH lol

Seems like perhaps it was a mistake, one thing ive noticed with etherdelta is that there are 9 digits after the decimal unlike the typical 8 so be careful when working out the numbers before executing any orders.

Also its pretty believable that some have obtained 78k SDRN, the token has been available for over a month so id be worried if there hadn't been any transactions. We've had and verified swap requests for as large as 800k SDRN (if you look at the distribution list)
seddik

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:54:18 PM

@dev,

You can check on etherscan.io under the tab "token transfers" if there was an ERC20 token incoming. The ERC20 token is the new one. IF there is no incoming ERC20 token transaction then it is probably the old one that returned.

Another way is to check if the dev made a transaction to your address. https://etherscan.io/address/0x64ea37a98b0967f7765d7319836a172091e65ae5#tokentxns

Thank you sir for the Clarification, I checked my " token transfer " tab and it says that I had an ERC20 token oncoming.
@dev, just to be sure, could you please verify if you sent the new coin to this address:  0xaF7424cF0240ae9468ae38cd2CfA9dDD5072b168

I'm sorry for the mess
Thank for helping  Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

How to trade old SDRN to the new SDRN?
I am hold the old SDRN a long time,and I am waiting the exchange update
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:07:10 PM

Back read from 4-5 pages and you see the answer your looking for. GoodLuck

Multiple Accounts.
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

Multiple Accounts.

right ,at the first dev didnt check Multiple Accounts.  ,but that's good thing for holder ,i sure he will cry later
buneskiti (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:32:46 PM

Multiple Accounts.

right ,at the first dev didnt check Multiple Accounts.  ,but that's good thing for holder ,i sure he will cry later

We did attempt to check for double accounts but obviously its impossible to completely cut out if the username is completely different and the message request is phrased different. To sell 78k, they literally would have only have had to have bought 1 lot OTC which i think is a lot more believable especially considering the activity in the old OTC thread
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:29:00 PM

What if others didn't able to swap their tokens by October 1?

Is those coins will now be considered as loss and will affect the whole supply?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: