Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token  (Read 77480 times)
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:22:31 PM

I swear sometimes i truly hate the characters i encounter in the crypto scene. This man gives you free coins, comes out of his own pocket and pays for cryptopia. do you know how expensive that is. And cos he hasn't entertained your mindless batter for a few days, the coin is now unworthy and dead. I swear i really hate some of you fuckers on this scene.

You have very straightforward conclusions. While the token is dead, it can be bought cheaply. So buy, and then later, when the token comes to life, it will be expensive.

By the way, here is the best logo: https://twitter.com/SenderonToken/status/937553007599935488

Do you actually understand how dumb your comment was? you are basically answering a question about an active rebranding event and also proclaiming that the token is dead in the same statement. A dead token means the the token has been completely abandoned and th dev hasn't been heard from in a really long time. SMH i swear the ignorance on this scene can be irritating.

There will always be losers and winners. Most of the free coins are just that - free. Just let the market decide how is much in value are the free coins.

alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:50:11 AM

I swear sometimes i truly hate the characters i encounter in the crypto scene. This man gives you free coins, comes out of his own pocket and pays for cryptopia. do you know how expensive that is. And cos he hasn't entertained your mindless batter for a few days, the coin is now unworthy and dead. I swear i really hate some of you fuckers on this scene.

You have very straightforward conclusions. While the token is dead, it can be bought cheaply. So buy, and then later, when the token comes to life, it will be expensive.

By the way, here is the best logo: https://twitter.com/SenderonToken/status/937553007599935488

Do you actually understand how dumb your comment was? you are basically answering a question about an active rebranding event and also proclaiming that the token is dead in the same statement. A dead token means the the token has been completely abandoned and th dev hasn't been heard from in a really long time. SMH i swear the ignorance on this scene can be irritating.

There will always be losers and winners. Most of the free coins are just that - free. Just let the market decide how is much in value are the free coins.

every coin even from ico will definitely have time when they die when the project owner is not willing to maintain the project again, but even if the coin airdrop could be will continue to grow because the owner is active to develop his project
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:02:45 AM

every coin even from ico will definitely have time when they die when the project owner is not willing to maintain the project again, but even if the coin airdrop could be will continue to grow because the owner is active to develop his project

In some cases to run an ICO needs money first that cones in your wallet and next is the team work in their skeptical plans. Hoever in this kind of airdrop needs only a minimal amount and this SDRN has a lot of big potential which don't recognize now. People will start when they see a value in which is the based for some projects.
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:25:48 PM

Well, it's still early to tell but it seems Senderon price has found some bottom. A reversal at this point maybe to around 139sats will confirm it.

kevmon

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:14:43 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 03:24:47 AM by kevmon

I noticed when you click on the announcement from coinmarketcap site, it takes you to this bitcointalk page that's old. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113330.0.

I also noticed another page that is up to date at:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116446.1260. DEV need to have this clean up.
buneskiti (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:21:02 AM

Hi everyone,

Realised we haven't posted a lot on this thread recently (most of the communication is done via our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GM1PSQ1mnkGFWDlWlEchAQ) so let me give a bit of an update.

The project isn't dead like some people have been speculating and in fact we've been pretty active on twitter and other platforms so please DYOR before believing fud like that.

Currently there is a logo competition running for senderon, you can vote by liking the submission on our twitter: https://twitter.com/SenderonToken this is closing in a few days so pick your favourites asap.

Probr articles are being posted weekly so if you havent seen these already check out icoprobr.com and follow on twitter @ICOprobr to keep up to date with posts.

We are on the voting list at mercatox https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=senderon this is a great chance for the community to get the coin listed on a third exchange. you get free votes on signup if you deposit as little as 100 dogecoins.

We have a number of releases and partnerships we are aiming to roll out before christmas, we've been hit with a few delays on some so im not going to give specific dates until they are 100% good to go. We've been working really hard on some unique & interesting things which I'm confident will show everyone a glimpse of the future for senderon and whats to come in 2018.
coteng2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:33:45 PM

Hi everyone,

Realised we haven't posted a lot on this thread recently (most of the communication is done via our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GM1PSQ1mnkGFWDlWlEchAQ) so let me give a bit of an update.

The project isn't dead like some people have been speculating and in fact we've been pretty active on twitter and other platforms so please DYOR before believing fud like that.

Currently there is a logo competition running for senderon, you can vote by liking the submission on our twitter: https://twitter.com/SenderonToken this is closing in a few days so pick your favourites asap.

Probr articles are being posted weekly so if you havent seen these already check out icoprobr.com and follow on twitter @ICOprobr to keep up to date with posts.

We are on the voting list at mercatox https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=senderon this is a great chance for the community to get the coin listed on a third exchange. you get free votes on signup if you deposit as little as 100 dogecoins.

We have a number of releases and partnerships we are aiming to roll out before christmas, we've been hit with a few delays on some so im not going to give specific dates until they are 100% good to go. We've been working really hard on some unique & interesting things which I'm confident will show everyone a glimpse of the future for senderon and whats to come in 2018.
This is good news, a lot of people lose confidence because of the recent price drop, I believe this project is very lively, but some of the recent plans may not be very satisfactory.There are some misunderstandings.
juddilio

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:16:09 PM

I believe in the project. However, if the devs gets even more active and envolved with the comunity, we will definetly see a price increase.

I think besides the logo redesign, (wich was a great idea), you should think of redesign your website aswell and make it more professional and attractive.

Cumps
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:44:25 PM

Hi everyone,

good news for sdrn project ,not as other project ,i really trust dev and SDRN project ,hope dev will give us more  christmas gift

thiagojp15

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

The project is starting to top, just be patient.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:04:42 PM

~~~ SNIP

Great news! Buying SDRN from cryptopia while its cheap is the best decision i ever made, i am now standing in 18k SDRN tokens and will wait for the right time to sell. Cheesy i trust the dev team that they will deliver good projects this 2018.
richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:34:56 PM

Hi everyone,

Active on twitter ? like saying "being listed on top 3 exchange" active on twitter ? I'm sorry that deleted tweet plus the fact that you didn't even make a statement about it lead me to dump my bags and exit immediately. Been a very early supporter of the project from the airdrop. But that was very unprofessional and a huge red signal for me.
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:37:00 PM

Oh, I would wait for the update rollouts this December before I consider dumping my free coins. For those who couldn't wait, you can dump to zero, lol.

Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:59:41 AM

Given 40000000 SDRN tokens.
My opinion is, developers are buying out, tokens at a low price.
The project is not dead, it takes time to ripen and fly to the moon.
Maybe this will take more than a year!

Personally, I'll wait for 2021 the year)
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:52:28 PM

I remember NEM Airdrop. Those people that sold their Millions of airdrop makes the expensive mistake of their life, that's why i believe SDRN will also be a big surprise in the crypto industry
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:57:23 PM

I remember NEM Airdrop. Those people that sold their Millions of airdrop makes the expensive mistake of their life, that's why i believe SDRN will also be a big surprise in the crypto industry

you hurt me sir ,i joined NEM airdrop before ,i hold a short time and all sold out .   as you said ,i trust dev and sdrn ,i will hold a long time .
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

you hurt me sir ,i joined NEM airdrop before ,i hold a short time and all sold out .   as you said ,i trust dev and sdrn ,i will hold a long time .

We all make mistake in our life but we still have the chance to correct it and prevent making the same mistake. SDRN is a good solid project with A jump pack dev team behind. For HODL and Collect More SDRN While its Cheap.
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:23:28 PM

It's amazing how people are selling all of their SDRN for nothing. They probably expect projects to give 10000% return in one month. Well, I'll just buy some more.
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

As if the BTC had fallen to $150 and $15,000 after three years, faith is very important.
It's amazing how people are selling all of their SDRN for nothing. They probably expect projects to give 10000% return in one month. Well, I'll just buy some more.
Just as the BTC price was $150 three years ago, now the price is $15,000. Faith is very important.

Dhalsimshoots

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:18:11 PM

I'd love to buy into senderon but etherdelta isn't working for me. Same error over and over
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: