Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token  (Read 77479 times)
travismac29

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

Has anyone been able to send SDRN away from the Senderon wallet? I haven’t been able to

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

So, it's all wait and see now. Wait a few months, let it stew and then "Joe" the lead dev will come back again with some progress report while some insiders will have begun pumping SDRN by then.

If the new dev can follow the road map he presented to the community this coin will surely have a promising future. i bought back some SDRN and will just hold for a few more weeks to see what will happen to all devs promises.
Xantopher

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

Has anyone been able to send SDRN away from the Senderon wallet? I haven’t been able to

I was able to no problem. Did you ever have any luck with this?
coteng2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

You should increase gwei and gas, you can refer to http://ethgasstation.info.
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

Hello Everyone!

We are glad to release a four month updated roadmap for the Senderon project. This is necessary for the project team focus and the community to have an idea of our direction for the following months.

Roadmap

February 2018
Windows Desktop Wallet V2 Release for flawless Masternodes operations
Rebranding: New Logo
Huge Community Growth Promotional Campaign (Telegram/Twitter)

March 2018
Large scale marketing of ICOProbr.com
List Senderon on 2 or more exchange (community voting)

April 2018
New partnership announcement

Escrow Front-End Release

May 2018
New project kickoff announcement

Regards,
Joe (CryptoGeek)
All necessary information has been updated, dev is not online often but still working very hard. I hope to see more good news.

I am interesting this 2 points. Like to see more details. From begining SDRN was interesting, hope also in future.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

Finally the roadmap has been posted. i guess its a clear road ahead and i am wrong in selling my SDRN stash. I will start buying up again and try to accumulate more to re-start my SDRN masternode.
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

I have been investing in Senderon (SDRN) for some time, I believe in the currency and I believe in its potential, a token that has a wallet is interesting, but when reading the new script I think it lacks great news, how does Dev think about it?
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

this project is quite impressive.. the details of this platform is also nice this system is really helpful.. it support every business in cyrpto industry.. looking forward on your success.. goodluck..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Finally the roadmap has been posted. i guess its a clear road ahead and i am wrong in selling my SDRN stash. I will start buying up again and try to accumulate more to re-start my SDRN masternode.

How to active that SDRN masternode? And it will be a pleasure if you will give some little bit of instruction to start. Smiley

While doing backread, I learned that it was on Cryptopia. Anyone got deposit issues here lately on their SDRN wallet itself? I mean I want to deposit my SDRN to Cryptopia for fast action of buy and sell.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:13:20 AM

Total trading volume over the next 24 hours does not exceed $1,500, hopefully it will be improved in March when 2 or more exchange sites accept SDRN.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

How to active that SDRN masternode? And it will be a pleasure if you will give some little bit of instruction to start. Smiley

While doing backread, I learned that it was on Cryptopia. Anyone got deposit issues here lately on their SDRN wallet itself? I mean I want to deposit my SDRN to Cryptopia for fast action of buy and sell.
The whole details about how this masternodes for Sdrn are not yet announce as far as i know it only in the roadmap for now waiting for implementation before that said date.
I deposit SDRN and i does not have any problem at all and in any case it maybe a problem in cryptopia wallet. Wait for some hours or days for it to be fix and appeared in your balance.
travismac29

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

Nope. I have tried over 20 times with all types of different gas prices. I have spend a lot of ETH in the process but unfortunately my SDRN are stuck until they fix the wallet. The default gas limit of 50,000 is way too low and needs changing. I have contacted ethereum experts about this and they said "50k is obviously too strict limit, when transferring to new account - you need 20k gas to write the new account balance, plus 21k for transaction itself plus whatever else the code do. Zeppelin ERC20 transfers to new account cost ~54k gas."

It seems like a pretty simple solution and I am not sure why it's taking so long. I have been trying to sell to fiat for a couple weeks now for personal reasons, and its pretty disappointing that I can't. Not to mention the value has more than halved since I first started trying to send it. I pray it can be fixed soon
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

Nope. I have tried over 20 times with all types of different gas prices. I have spend a lot of ETH in the process but unfortunately my SDRN are stuck until they fix the wallet. The default gas limit of 50,000 is way too low and needs changing. I have contacted ethereum experts about this and they said "50k is obviously too strict limit, when transferring to new account - you need 20k gas to write the new account balance, plus 21k for transaction itself plus whatever else the code do. Zeppelin ERC20 transfers to new account cost ~54k gas."

It seems like a pretty simple solution and I am not sure why it's taking so long. I have been trying to sell to fiat for a couple weeks now for personal reasons, and its pretty disappointing that I can't. Not to mention the value has more than halved since I first started trying to send it. I pray it can be fixed soon

I can confirm that sending sdrn from your senderon wallet is simple and it is working fine.
The possible problem anybody can have about withdrawing is when the wallet password is wrong.
Please check your password travismac29
Bitcoinguy05

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

I cant send >from desktop wallet too. tried it for 3 weeks now.

heres the TXID 0x32f2ca7cc3c1ecef5737ad57be8670bdc34fa672867083dd7d649a7bd7de0143

its always the same error over and over again
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

I'm still holding all my airdrop coins because I still believe something good will happen.  When I'm not really sure but at some point, lol.
travismac29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:43:29 AM

I can confirm that sending sdrn from your senderon wallet is simple and it is working fine.
The possible problem anybody can have about withdrawing is when the wallet password is wrong.

Can confirm that it's not a problem with the password. The transactions broadcast to the network successfully but they fail due to "out of gas". This is because the whole 50,000 gas limit is used during the transaction, and this limit needs to be increased. As I said before, when you are sending to a new address it takes more than 50k gas, which is why every transaction fails. On myetherwallet etc you can adjust the gas limit your self. But on the senderon wallet, its fixed at 50k and you cannot change it. You can see that every failed transaction uses all of the 50k gas limit and its obvious that it needs to be increased
travismac29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

Can confirm that it's not a problem with the password. The transactions broadcast to the network successfully but they fail due to "out of gas". This is because the whole 50,000 gas limit is used during the transaction, and this limit needs to be increased. As I said before, when you are sending to a new address it takes more than 50k gas, which is why every transaction fails. On myetherwallet etc you can adjust the gas limit your self. But on the senderon wallet, its fixed at 50k and you cannot change it. You can see that every failed transaction uses all of the 50k gas limit and its obvious that it needs to be increased

Just saw the tweet about the version 2 wallet release on the 17th of Feb. Really happy to hear that Smiley
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:00:05 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 07:19:54 PM by Rumhurius

FIX DIS !

"Mundian To Bach Ke" starts playing in the backround

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

The coins were swapped long ago and maybe the smart contract was set to disable. Have you checked which smart contract your tokens belong to? It may be a simple oversight.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: