Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token  (Read 77480 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

He is probably watching the market and doesn't want to update SDRN project at this time. I feel it is very reasonable, now even the release of the update is difficult to change the downward trend.

That's makes SDRN as a pump and dump coin if the dev is waiting for the bull run to update its community.

The new dev should be updating its community regularly and to create more excitement and confidence to all investors and future investors.

Almost every crypto project is a pump and dump at this point, even accidentally. The whole crypto markets is still riddled with mostly traders looking for a quick buck. So far there isn't a real massive utility for all crypto. So, what's the point?
Yes it is normal, pump and dump is just a characteristics of trading that makes a volatile market. I don't only what do you mean by saying with that massive utility.

To that point of him that thr dev needs to update us is needed because a good and healthy community will build up the other people who is ignorant in this coin and it much help the price to have a volume if they are moving.
Surmirana

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

Amazing sales dues.
Pretty good website, spotless vision!  Good luck team!
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

Amazing sales dues.
Pretty good website, spotless vision!  Good luck team!
Yeah.
It was nice airdrop in the beginning. At one time I thought that it is empty coin, but developers works fine and Senderon now going forward! Waiting for further development and news from team. I believe that all will be good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

It was nice airdrop in the beginning. At one time I thought that it is empty coin, but developers works fine and Senderon now going forward! Waiting for further development and news from team. I believe that all will be good.
I also thought SDRN would disappear after the distribution ended but it was very powerful for a long time after that. Waiting for new Senderon's platform, they said more news soon...
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

I also thought SDRN would disappear after the distribution ended but it was very powerful for a long time after that. Waiting for new Senderon's platform, they said more news soon...

Let's just hope that BTC will bottom out at 5 or 6k$ and slowly climb back up so that everyone has a positive outlook,
culuuton

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

Let's just hope that BTC will bottom out at 5 or 6k$ and slowly climb back up so that everyone has a positive outlook,
Price BTC don't fall below 6k, people are panicking at this price, 5k or lower is a disaster for altcoin. Prices have been falling for several months, hope the situation will be more stable in July.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

Price BTC don't fall below 6k, people are panicking at this price, 5k or lower is a disaster for altcoin. Prices have been falling for several months, hope the situation will be more stable in July.

It will stabilized in July, Bitcoin and crypto are at a price level just before the parabolic rise. So basically if you entered last October 2017, you're in breakeven in Bitcoin and probably underwater in altcoins.

Crypto will bounce back to at least price levels that would fill gaps in the 8k to 15k price levels.

culuuton

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:15:52 AM

It will stabilized in July, Bitcoin and crypto are at a price level just before the parabolic rise. So basically if you entered last October 2017, you're in breakeven in Bitcoin and probably underwater in altcoins.

Crypto will bounce back to at least price levels that would fill gaps in the 8k to 15k price levels.
This is a common prediction in recent months but the trend usually goes against. I also hope that it really happens in July, we have waited a long time.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:34:32 AM

The website looks mega professional. Also the graphic design looks like it should be worth 10 times more than where it is right now.
dream100

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

We have a deskop wallet, today New logo. When we gonna be on New exchange? I hope the price will up
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Task Level: Very Simple
Time: Less than 10 Minutes.
ROI: x100 – Average 30 to 100 likes per FB account. Or 1 to 2 Business Follower.
Who: Everyone who got a Facebook Account with any number of friends.
When: ASAP Why: Because you want this coin to get millions of members, price to go to Jupiter.

For some of you precious individuals out there, who have forgotten.

1. You can invite all your friends to like the Fbpage of this coin
2. Go to >> Invite your friends to like this Page
3. Select All, or the people you want.
4. Press Send Invites. Let us all do it now! We wil have 100k Likes in 2 weeks.

If you like this tip. Feel free to share this instruction with anyone who wants to promote This cryptocoin to a 100k Page!

Have a wonderful day. Remember we are a union, communion and team.

You are needed and appreciated.

Yours,
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

https://www.facebook.com/SenderonToken/

Last Message:

The Senderon new website will be a cryptofunding platform, where you can list your project and raise funds from interested patrons! Welcome to the new world!
culuuton

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:05:48 AM

Last Message:

The Senderon new website will be a cryptofunding platform, where you can list your project and raise funds from interested patrons! Welcome to the new world!

This project has been informed many times but did not know the exact time, it has not changed since the project started. We only see a few pictures of it, things are very good at this moment hope it comes soon.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

Last Message:

This project has been informed many times but did not know the exact time, it has not changed since the project started. We only see a few pictures of it, things are very good at this moment hope it comes soon.
Its better if they would going to update us in the current situation up to date, what's good is they were still confident and motivated to continue this Senderon project funding. I was holding my sdrn from now and then and hoping it would rise up again.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

From the way I see it, Senderon doing it painfully slow, but still all good. I just hope they wouldn't be crowded out by other similar ventures.

Hey, devs! If you're reading this, why not venture into something many insiders are anticipating for the next growth phase of crypto? I think ICOs are transitioning right now.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

Until now the Senderon price in the market remains stable. Is Senderon listed more exchange now?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
culuuton

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

Until now the Senderon price in the market remains stable. Is Senderon listed more exchange now?
The SDRN price on the market is very stable because the daily trading volume doesn't exceed $50. The team has no plans to list further during this time, they may wait for the market warmer.
culuuton

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

New information on twitter yesterday, they are about to complete the new web platform. Although still no exact date but wireframe 100% completed and web design UI is 60% done.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

New information on twitter yesterday, they are about to complete the new web platform. Although still no exact date but wireframe 100% completed and web design UI is 60% done.

this is all good news for long term investors. not many airdrop projects have survived this bear market.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

The SDRN price on the market is very stable because the daily trading volume doesn't exceed $50. The team has no plans to list further during this time, they may wait for the market warmer.

LOLZ stable at almost zero volume. Exactly. When a coin is this illiquid, the probability of 2x in seconds is high.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: