Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 07:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET] 💪 HEROcoin (PLAY) | 🔥 Decentralized Solution for Online Betting 🔥  (Read 72595 times)
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:04:43 AM

I have been on herosphere.gg is it True that Paysafecard is Sponsoring you ?

herocoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:10:45 AM

Paysafecard is one of our sponsors yes. We have a section in our games for sponsored questions, it allows us to keep the games free and have prices for the contest.

herocoin.io | The Decentralized Solution for Online Betting
Earn with Bitcoin

Activity: 65
Merit: 7

Reviewing low-investment Bitcoin opportunities!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:30:06 AM

Paysafecard is one of our sponsors yes. We have a section in our games for sponsored questions, it allows us to keep the games free and have prices for the contest.

The closeness to the Paysafecard, also with the Co-Founder of them being one of the Investors, is one of the interesting aspects of this project... Hopefully, some kind of synergy between HERO and Paysafecard can be created once it has established itself in the market, this would be a real game changer I think.
herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

The closeness to the Paysafecard, also with the Co-Founder of them being one of the Investors, is one of the interesting aspects of this project... Hopefully, some kind of synergy between HERO and Paysafecard can be created once it has established itself in the market, this would be a real game changer I think.

That´s true, we have a perfect setup with people in the payment and betting sector Smiley Big things planned here!

LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:57:48 AM

That´s true, we have a perfect setup with people in the payment and betting sector Smiley Big things planned here!

Thats pretty awesome news. Can you tell anything specific ?

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:28:01 PM

Just wanted to say I'm definitely in on the Hero project! Good friend of mine actually met you guys in person the other week and convinced me to take part... So voila! Good luck to all!
herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:40:21 PM

Just wanted to say I'm definitely in on the Hero project! Good friend of mine actually met you guys in person the other week and convinced me to take part... So voila! Good luck to all!

Hey Dragonmike! Great to have you, thanks for your support, we appreciate it Smiley

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:41:29 PM

Thats pretty awesome news. Can you tell anything specific ?

Sorry, can´t announce anything before things are official and the ICO is over Smiley

fruor (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:44:45 PM

OUR CEO Paul Polterauer on the beginnings of herosphere.gg and HEROcoin

Hackabu

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

We love HERO! Very excited about this ICO, almost ready to launch - just 3 more days left!
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:44:59 PM

Great video guys! And woo I won again haha, loving the platform!

fruor (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:48:09 PM

We love HERO! Very excited about this ICO, almost ready to launch - just 3 more days left!

We are excited as well! Let´s go! Smiley

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:50:48 PM

Great video guys! And woo I won again haha, loving the platform!

Congratz Darkoth! Wink

S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

Will this support Sports Betting? I am currently using Nitrogensports but they only accept bitcoin. It would be nice to have an alternative
herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:56:26 PM

Will this support Sports Betting? I am currently using Nitrogensports but they only accept bitcoin. It would be nice to have an alternative

Yes, absolutely! Smiley

LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:36:51 PM

So I saw the video and a couple of questions arose which kind of confused me as I perceived them differently before: Will every person be able to be a "game provider" or just like already existing betting companies like betfair,..?

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

So I saw the video and a couple of questions arose which kind of confused me as I perceived them differently before: Will every person be able to be a "game provider" or just like already existing betting companies like betfair,..?

Everyone will able to create games, with our contest-templates. As an example, you could greate a game for the any world cup and have a private group of friends which join your game. Another option would be that a Twitch streamer creates a game for his community Smiley

LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:17:24 PM

Everyone will able to create games, with our contest-templates. As an example, you could greate a game for the any world cup and have a private group of friends which join your game. Another option would be that a Twitch streamer creates a game for his community Smiley

Ok I see. And the size of it does not matter? So it could be for 2 people but also 2 million? Is there any difference in that?

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:23:12 PM

Ok I see. And the size of it does not matter? So it could be for 2 people but also 2 million? Is there any difference in that?

From a technical perspective this is solved, could be 2million people playing, the single bets will not be executed over the Blockchain which allows for this type of scaling. You can check the technical aspect of it in our Whitepaper. Smiley

LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:31:03 PM

From a technical perspective this is solved, could be 2million people playing, the single bets will not be executed over the Blockchain which allows for this type of scaling. You can check the technical aspect of it in our Whitepaper. Smiley

Ok thanks will do. I had one more question: Will I have to pay some kind of fee for opening a game?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: