Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2024, 10:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET] 💪 HEROcoin (PLAY) | 🔥 Decentralized Solution for Online Betting 🔥  (Read 72638 times)
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

Thank you so much, we will add it to the website as soon as possible!

no prob!!!
glad to help...
I think, in a near future, this project will become another great project!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

Hardcap just $ 14.000.000 USD ? Wow amazing , is it not too much for a BET project ? let alone developers do not give a little bonus for investors. but the idea of ​​a developer I admit is good because it does not provide token bonuses.
token bonus only makes dummper in the exchanger when first listing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:13:24 AM

Hardcap just $ 14.000.000 USD ? Wow amazing , is it not too much for a BET project ? let alone developers do not give a little bonus for investors. but the idea of ​​a developer I admit is good because it does not provide token bonuses.

They've already said that any tokens not sold will be burned, and the same % of tokens will be burned from their fund as well.
herocoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:36:57 AM

That´s what we want to avoid, we don´t want people to dump their bonuses, we believe this is a healthier way Smiley

herocoin.io | The Decentralized Solution for Online Betting
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:53:54 AM

REMINDER FACEBOOK LIVESTREAM TODAY 16:00 CEST

Great i enjoy those live streams from you guys

LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

How much are you looking to go into the global market? Because from my perception a lot of it is in the german speaking area. I'd be curious to know what your plans to scale are?
On the slack channel of the ICO, I've read that they had originally a high userbase in the German-speaking area, but these days they have also a growing community in southeast asia. I'm sure the HERO-team will know more about it than me though!

We definitely have our roots in the german speaking field but our platform is also very international, a big part of our users are from Asia, as they love esports. Smiley Righ now we have a userbase really spread all over the world not just the german area.

Do you maybe have some numbers that you could share or is that under full disclosure?

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:44:48 PM

Only 1 day is the project will officially begin. I am sure many potential investors are waiting to buy this altcoin and it will surely sell very quickly right after the start. I hope the project will succeed because they always update with good news in the media.
herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:55:17 PM

REMINDER FACEBOOK LIVESTREAM TODAY 16:00 CEST

Great i enjoy those live streams from you guys

Hope to see questions from you! Smiley

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

How much are you looking to go into the global market? Because from my perception a lot of it is in the german speaking area. I'd be curious to know what your plans to scale are?
On the slack channel of the ICO, I've read that they had originally a high userbase in the German-speaking area, but these days they have also a growing community in southeast asia. I'm sure the HERO-team will know more about it than me though!

We definitely have our roots in the german speaking field but our platform is also very international, a big part of our users are from Asia, as they love esports. Smiley Righ now we have a userbase really spread all over the world not just the german area.

Do you maybe have some numbers that you could share or is that under full disclosure?

Right now we have about 230k users a good 20-25% are in the speaking region, the rest all around the world with Asian countries having also an estimated 30-35% Smiley

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

Only 1 day is the project will officially begin. I am sure many potential investors are waiting to buy this altcoin and it will surely sell very quickly right after the start. I hope the project will succeed because they always update with good news in the media.

Thanks a lot for your support! Smiley

niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:10:46 PM

And where you can see this news? Give the link.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

On our website if you scroll down, there is a whole section with news about the HEROcoin project Smiley

Cheers

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

On our website if you scroll down, there is a whole section with news about the HEROcoin project Smiley

Cheers

Sorry forgot the link: https://www.herocoin.io/ Smiley

fruor (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:29:51 PM

HEROcoin has been featured on Best Techie

"Users are competing against other members of the community, meaning all money stays with the players themselves. So, even if you do lose, your losses go to other HEROcoin holders, not some greedy third party middleman, providing some relief to users."

fruor (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:54:37 PM

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK LIVE SESSION!
Ask us anything you want about the HEROcoin ICO Smiley ENJOY!

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:39:23 PM

Just a technical question about the ICO: how is it going to be done? Will I need to be ready to transfer ETH straight away when the ICO opens? Just asking as I'd have to find a way to remotely access my ETH wallet from the office. I know, logistical issues! Tongue

EDIT: also, will you be taking ETH only or BTC too?
herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:25:40 PM

Just a technical question about the ICO: how is it going to be done? Will I need to be ready to transfer ETH straight away when the ICO opens? Just asking as I'd have to find a way to remotely access my ETH wallet from the office. I know, logistical issues! Tongue

Hey dragonmike Smiley

Right we recommend sending ETH as soon as the ICO timer is over on our page, it will be 16:00 CEST / 14:00 UTC tomorrow. You can only contribute with ETH Smiley

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:35:28 PM

Here you can find all the guides you need to contribute on the ICO tomorrow Smiley
https://www.herocoin.io/contribute

LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:37:53 PM

Right now we have about 230k users a good 20-25% are in the speaking region, the rest all around the world with Asian countries having also an estimated 30-35% Smiley

Those are actually a lot better numbers than I expected, so you guys are already quite present in the Asian market. And I like global spread that it's divided up quite evenly. Should still put more focus on Asia too going down the road just because of the presence of esports and crypto there!

LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:38:57 PM

Hey dragonmike Smiley

Right we recommend sending ETH as soon as the ICO timer is over on our page, it will be 16:00 CEST / 14:00 UTC tomorrow. You can only contribute with ETH Smiley

Cannot wait for the timer to go off!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: