Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET] 💪 HEROcoin (PLAY) | 🔥 Decentralized Solution for Online Betting 🔥  (Read 72587 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:21:28 PM

Are you guys also speaking or just attending?

At this event he is only attending, but we have several speaking gigs coming up over the next few weeks Smiley

Oh nice! Will they be published as videos at all?
HUJIK

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:51:50 PM

how does the herosphere platform work? I do not understand anything at all please if someone could explain to me the purpose and operation of this platform was going to help me a lot. thank you
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:37:49 PM

how does the herosphere platform work? I do not understand anything at all please if someone could explain to me the purpose and operation of this platform was going to help me a lot. thank you

I think it would be better if you read the whitepaper first, and then you can ask further clarifications from the DEVS in slack or telegram channel.
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:13:25 AM

I don't get why you would invest in something you have idea what it does? Surely the purpose and operation is the first thing you would research before investing?  Huh
herocoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:07:40 PM

At this event he is only attending, but we have several speaking gigs coming up over the next few weeks Smiley

Yes if the event has recordings, we will share it Smiley

herocoin.io | The Decentralized Solution for Online Betting
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:18:38 PM

Tell me there are any agreements with major investors?
Is there information on the exchanges on which the token will be traded?
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:20:09 PM

cannt wait for this good news,i think this is a good advisment will better for   HERO project promation
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:22:55 PM

This thing I would like to know too regarding on major investors if there would be any agreements.I do see that this is a big project which do involve on a multi billion industry which is commonly in the field of gaming.
Token would be really best to be traded on major exchanges.

herocoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:38:15 PM

This thing I would like to know too regarding on major investors if there would be any agreements.I do see that this is a big project which do involve on a multi billion industry which is commonly in the field of gaming.

We have great investors behind our esports platform herosphere.gg, you can see them on the ANN Thread with public profiles Smiley As for the Crowdsale, there were no Whales involved yet mostly a big community and not one person holding a major percentage. The biggest transaction was 200ETH.

And yes I can reassure you that our token will be traded shortly after the ICO on some exchanges, we are already talking to some, but we don´t want to announce it before everything is 100% safe Smiley

herocoin.io | The Decentralized Solution for Online Betting
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

Awesome - Thanks for confirming, I look forward to hopefully seeing them!
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:47:05 PM

We have great investors behind our esports platform herosphere.gg, you can see them on the ANN Thread with public profiles Smiley As for the Crowdsale, there were no Whales involved yet mostly a big community and not one person holding a major percentage. The biggest transaction was 200ETH.

And yes I can reassure you that our token will be traded shortly after the ICO on some exchanges, we are already talking to some, but we don´t want to announce it before everything is 100% safe Smiley
Thank you for clarifying this out which means if theres no major investors on this one then we would see that there is a big demand into the community or having a great support which is really a great thing to heard of.
Most people do really expect that It would be directly traded on some exchanges and as you say its better to announce it when it is already safe.Good luck on this one.

steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:53:23 PM

Project built by community for community I think is the best concept and will be more stable without big waves, and great news about exchanges that you have everything under control. Waiting for more exciting news!
lobat999

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

I don't get why you would invest in something you have idea what it does? Surely the purpose and operation is the first thing you would research before investing?  Huh

It would be best to read the OP and WP as it have more information with regards to Herosphere.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

From reading the last page, I believe that the fees are worse than anticipated. In this connection, I have a question: how, for example, will low fees for bounties? I suppose the payments will decrease, or is it not connected in any way?
In any case, I wish the project success and development!
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

It would be good to have no whales to attend because whales could sell in huge numbers and cause the project to collapse. I hope this will not happen in this project because there are so many good ICO projects and whale sell in huge quantities.
lobat999

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:48:12 PM

It would be good to have no whales to attend because whales could sell in huge numbers and cause the project to collapse. I hope this will not happen in this project because there are so many good ICO projects and whale sell in huge quantities.

The wider the distribution for HERO, the better it is for the project as more community involvement is critical to its success.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:51:47 PM

wow austrian quality product. this will be very good  Cool i need more money to buy  Roll Eyes
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:15:24 PM

The wider the distribution for HERO, the better it is for the project as more community involvement is critical to its success.

Yeah, I mean 200 ETH investment is still alot from a single person,  2.5mill tokens haha, but the more spread it is as you said the better for us in the long run!
Meryn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:06:39 AM

helloo dev
my rank will changed from jr member to member. do i need to change my sign from Jr. Member to Member ?
if necessary what should i do?

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:04:51 AM

TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REWARD IN SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE TO THE NEW ONE!

YOU WILL GET BACK YOUR TOKENS AFTER YOU CHANGE SIG TO THE NEW ONE ON THE NEXT SATURDAY

FROM NOW REGISTRATION IN SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN IS CLOSED FOR BOTH JUNIOR MEMBERS AND MEMBERS!

This really should be on the bounty topic, it gets lost in the feed if it isn't constantly quoted. Either that or mass pm to all sig participants that haven't chanced it yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: