Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET] 💪 HEROcoin (PLAY) | 🔥 Decentralized Solution for Online Betting 🔥  (Read 72584 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:18:52 AM

It's not interest exchange for me. And I think Hero team could started at least with HitBtc. I wish PLAY will be listed on more successfully exchanges.

at least HitBTC? It's one of the largest exchanges possible so at least is maybe the wrong phrase
You have no clue how expensive it is to get listed on that exchange mate

They should really work out with HitBTC, I've to agree with him.

Coinbene hardly got any volume, seems pretty useless exchange to me.

few posts ago you were happy that it was listed on coinbene. I think it's much better than etherdelta. There is no point adding it on bigger exchange before some big development is completed, it will get massacred. Sometime ago I had my alts stolen from hitbtc so not something I recommend anyway.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

just make a simple math. they rised 2 million with ico for developing. i dont know how much hitbtc listing cost. lets say 1 million. i dont think it will cost that much. the ethereum they got are now worth minimum 2x more than at ico so they have now minimum 4 million $. 2 million+ more than expected. when they pay 1 million for a good exchange they have still 1 million more than at ico Wink and we all know ethereum will not go much down in next time

and just saying it will get not cheaper in future to get listed on a big exchange. its nowadays good to get there listed as fast as possible.

If they would have 4$ million at the moment you think it is smart to but 25% of that to get listed on an exchange?? Sorry but I highly disagree. I am happy that they want to spend the money in developing instead of listing. You never know which costs come up. They also can add additional team members to push the project further. There are so many scenarios to use the money - exchange is the last one in my opinion.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:10:57 AM

just make a simple math. they rised 2 million with ico for developing. i dont know how much hitbtc listing cost. lets say 1 million. i dont think it will cost that much. the ethereum they got are now worth minimum 2x more than at ico so they have now minimum 4 million $. 2 million+ more than expected. when they pay 1 million for a good exchange they have still 1 million more than at ico Wink and we all know ethereum will not go much down in next time

and just saying it will get not cheaper in future to get listed on a big exchange. its nowadays good to get there listed as fast as possible.

If they would have 4$ million at the moment you think it is smart to but 25% of that to get listed on an exchange?? Sorry but I highly disagree. I am happy that they want to spend the money in developing instead of listing. You never know which costs come up. They also can add additional team members to push the project further. There are so many scenarios to use the money - exchange is the last one in my opinion.

To use 1/4 of the whole capital just for listing on ONE exchange is sheer madness, I believe these guys won't do that. I don't know how much Kucoin or Coss are charging, one of them would be a good start too.
lion1987

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:55:34 AM

To use 1/4 of the whole capital just for listing on ONE exchange is sheer madness, I believe these guys won't do that. I don't know how much Kucoin or Coss are charging, one of them would be a good start too.

COSS ? srsly, this is also a unknown exchange, 50BTC trading Volume... so this is also far away from a major exchange.
Let time fly by and we all will see whats going to happen.
Look at KuCoin, and the massive shitstorm to Red Pulse as they choosed them to get listed first. Maybe the miracle happens again

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:14:20 AM

and you think in a half year it will be cheaper to get listed? in a half year they have less money and the exchange listing will cost much more  Roll Eyes

its not 1/4 of there capital because they have
1. more than 4 million
2. big exchange dont cost 1 million it cost less! that was just a extreme example Wink
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:21:22 AM

and you think in a half year it will be cheaper to get listed? in a half year they have less money and the exchange listing will cost much more  Roll Eyes

1. more than 4 million
2. big exchange dont cost 1 million it cost less! that was just a extreme example Wink

1. I highly doubt that you know there financial situation (and don't come with math or that the price of ETH has risen because they have cashed out some money to pay business expenditures)
2. Have you read the Medium post? One exchange is charging 800k USD at the moment so thats not to far away from 1 mill.

Why not just trust them, don't look at the current situation but try to see the whole picture. This project is different from most others and all of you should have known that before.
Besides that HERO integration to herosphere.gg is planned until Q2 2018 so we have plenty of time to get to another exchange.

OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:37:26 AM

1. more than 4 million

1. I highly doubt that you know there financial situation (and don't come with math or that the price of ETH has risen because they have cashed out some money to pay business expenditures)
2. Have you read the Medium post? One exchange is charging 800k USD at the moment so thats not to far away from 1 mill.

Why not just trust them, don't look at the current situation but try to see the whole picture. This project is different from most others and all of you should have known that before.
Besides that HERO integration to herosphere.gg is planned until Q2 2018 so we have plenty of time to get to another exchange.

easy to say, just trust! Now there are so many identical ico offers on cryptomarket.Many of them just want to get profit from non very smart investors.
And the investor is called anyone those who has some kind of cryptocurrency  Smiley
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:26:03 AM

1. more than 4 million

and you are just ignoring the fact that the exchange listing will cost in future much more  Roll Eyes in a half year you would be lucky if you pay just "800k" maybe it will cost 2million so and how u wanna pay this? so we will see never a big exchange because it cost to much. no big exchange will list you in future for free. if your team wait longer it will get harder and harder to get on a good exchange because there a thousend other good project too Wink
binance have a community vote so we can get there for free if we are enough.
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:00:33 PM

1. more than 4 million

and you are just ignoring the fact that the exchange listing will cost in future much more  Roll Eyes in a half year you would be lucky if you pay just "800k" maybe it will cost 2million so and how u wanna pay this? so we will see never a big exchange because it cost to much. no big exchange will list you in future for free. if your team wait longer it will get harder and harder to get on a good exchange because there a thousend other good project too Wink
binance have a community vote so we can get there for free if we are enough.

support hit binance  ,  i will take part in community vote  ,but also hope dev can cost some money for hiting exchange . all should hardly work.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:21:57 PM

When is it going be to be added on coinmarketcap.com? That is equally important since
hardly anybody knows the coins that are not showing on coinmarketcap.com.
renzo24

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:07:37 PM

Username   renzo24
Profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Language spanish
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links none
ETH Addy 0x82871c36da5a8eB6e55AEe0374b2975975E43473
lion1987

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

Username   renzo24
Profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Language spanish
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links none
ETH Addy 0x82871c36da5a8eB6e55AEe0374b2975975E43473

what are u trying to tell us ?

bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

HERO is a scam project they did not pay me tokens for a bounty company on social networks. I advertised their project for 2 months and they scammers do not want to pay a penny for my work. I will always write that HERO is a scam project.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:44:03 PM

Did someone get the bounty of the signature campaign? Months have passed and so far I have not received a single token and I don't know when I'll receive it! The promise of reward was high, so they did not honor the commitments?
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:25:05 AM

When is it going be to be added on coinmarketcap.com? That is equally important since

Yup! That's another thing that won't happen with this exchange!
Coinmarketcap do not recognize this exchange so it won’t be listed there.

There are tokens that only with EtherDelta make the required 10M volume to be listed, but don't know why Team won't allow it to be officially listed!
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:29:11 AM

Hope Hero it can to be add to coinmarketcap , and add or listing to big exchange , to better and going up
because i see overall on this token it have value and potensial growing
in future , in a new year, and have a big community to support

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:09:54 AM

There are tokens that only with EtherDelta make the required 10M volume to be listed, but don't know why Team won't allow it to be officially listed!

Trading on delta is getting better an the price keep on rising getting listed on coinmarketcap will be a good exposure for other investors, hitbtc and okex would be a good exchange too.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:22:01 AM

Did someone get the bounty of the signature campaign? Months have passed and so far I have not received a single token and I don't know when I'll receive it! The promise of reward was high, so they did not honor the commitments?

Yup, my bounty amount is in my pocket since a long long time. Didn't you forget to claim your bounty?
lion1987

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:37:05 AM

HERO is a scam project they did not pay me tokens for a bounty company on social networks. I advertised their project for 2 months and they scammers do not want to pay a penny for my work. I will always write that HERO is a scam project.

What are you talking about? Did u claimed Bountys on the Website? Did you talk to the support?

bon3s90

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:51:06 AM

Coinbene is a very new exchange and they are working hard on their API. It's only a matter of time until CMC displays Coinbene so no worries.
Also, the team is evaluating additional exchange listing for 2018 - Coinbene is only the start

Stop trolling man! You already got your answer. You violated the rules so you didn't get the bounties.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: