Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET] 💪 HEROcoin (PLAY) | 🔥 Decentralized Solution for Online Betting 🔥  (Read 72589 times)
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

I think we will se another exchange within the next 2 weeks

Amen to that!
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

should we wait for the next ICO? or no?

ICO already happened. 2 million+ USD were raised, but unfortunately, no other exchange has been introduced yet other than crappy coinbene, and the team doesn't look very much interested in introducing a new exchange either, though they seem to be working good on the main platform.

Is there any demo version of the site? It's interesting to see what happens.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

No new exchange yet.

Any new announcement about the listing or the news about hero? I just wonder they have collected the fund during the ICO, but have not listing it in the bigger exchange?

I think need add to listing on Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance.
I wait this event.. Smiley
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

should we wait for the next ICO? or no?

ICO already happened. 2 million+ USD were raised, but unfortunately, no other exchange has been introduced yet other than crappy coinbene, and the team doesn't look very much interested in introducing a new exchange either, though they seem to be working good on the main platform.

Is there any demo version of the site? It's interesting to see what happens.

you can check out www.herosphere.gg already. The UI will change as you can see at the preview picture but the general function will be the same ;-)

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

Hello! Looking through news, it is visible that the team is really very interested in real development of the project! One of the few projects with a working product!

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

Any new exchange for the hero token now? They almost no any trading volume in the Coinbene, they have wait it for the long time.  Cry
Token reached 0.3$ price but it dropped a lot because bitcoin crashed and token holders decided to sell tokens, but I can see positive movement at coinbene. I don't think it is necessary to add tokens to other exchanges because if it doesn't trade on coinbene I don't think it will have bigger trading volume at other exchanges.
We should wait for team to launch herosphere with PLAY tokens and price and trading volume will grow naturally. And maybe from that point we should discuss about exchanges - but don't bother to much on exchange discussion, it won't change the single thing. It is only up to team what they will do, and at the moment I think team should work on development only.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

Any new exchange for the hero token now? They almost no any trading volume in the Coinbene, they have wait it for the long time.  Cry
Token reached 0.3$ price but it dropped a lot because bitcoin crashed and token holders decided to sell tokens, but I can see positive movement at coinbene. I don't think it is necessary to add tokens to other exchanges because if it doesn't trade on coinbene I don't think it will have bigger trading volume at other exchanges.
We should wait for team to launch herosphere with PLAY tokens and price and trading volume will grow naturally. And maybe from that point we should discuss about exchanges - but don't bother to much on exchange discussion, it won't change the single thing. It is only up to team what they will do, and at the moment I think team should work on development only.

Why do you think that?
will be better for tokens holder if add tokens to "big" exchanges and price will rise again.
I don't understand why price PLAY drop now Sad
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Why do you think that?
will be better for tokens holder if add tokens to "big" exchanges and price will rise again.
I don't understand why price PLAY drop now Sad

A bigger exchange does not automatically lead to higher prices. It only generates more volume which can also lead to even further drops than we see now. The general market conditions are still unstable and a listing at the current situation might be very harmful.
However, as explained several times, we are working on additional listings and will announce something as soon as we have reliable information so no worries about that.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

Yes, you're right, but for the one of the token holder, I don't care the price is pump or dump, they would like to see the more trading volume in everyday, better to see zero trading volume in it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

Yes, you're right, but for the one of the token holder, I don't care the price is pump or dump, they would like to see the more trading volume in everyday, better to see zero trading volume in it.

thats not correct. i dont go register on coinbene just for hero  Roll Eyes im sure im not the single one dont doing it Wink i bought some at the early dumps at etherdelta. now im waiting for some bigger exchange where im already registered or a exchange its worth register.
Dfinest

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

thats not correct. i dont go register on coinbene just for hero  Roll Eyes im sure im not the single one dont doing it Wink i bought some at the early dumps at etherdelta. now im waiting for some bigger exchange where im already registered or a exchange its worth register.

What was the price when these early dumps happened? I'm just curious. Ok, a bit jealous too.Smiley
Batmobile

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

I would like to see alt coins with a currency exchange rate without correlation with BTC.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

What was the price when these early dumps happened? I'm just curious. Ok, a bit jealous too.Smiley

0.000015-0.00002 ETH  Cool
billy.ryoko

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

it same to me, I have not want to register the exchange which without the trading volume, the hero token are different to another project, many project after the ICO almost no any update in it, but hero is not!

[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
Dfinest

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

0.000015-0.00002 ETH  Cool

Umm, that sounds delicious. Grin
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:50:02 AM

Hero have a working platform before they launch their ICO, its an advantage but some investors would rather invest on promises that sometime becomes a disaster, but almost all altcoin are tied to bitcoin price, that explain why it is so low right now.
Dfinest

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

Something is happening, 24 hour trading volume is over 170 K USD. It wasn't this high since the first half of january.
billy.ryoko

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

Something is happening, 24 hour trading volume is over 170 K USD. It wasn't this high since the first half of january.

The price have raised to $0.077451 USD (25.80%) and the trading volume around $169,752 USD  in 24 hours, the rank have raised to 482
in coinmarketcap now, but still cannot found any trading volume in EtherDelta.

Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

Well lots of people can not be bothered to join to a small exchange just to trade or hold it. They will just wait for a bigger exchange, and if the token/coin doesn't make it they aren't even sorry...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

Is there any reason behind this pump? I check the social media channels from hero coin and couldnt see anything. So does anyone know why? Im a ICO investor and for shure im happy for the pump. But i want to know if this permanantly or just a pump and dump of a pump group. Its time that the people realise the potential of this token. This token will easily hit 1$ when the herosphere plattform starts with the token.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: