Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET] 💪 HEROcoin (PLAY) | 🔥 Decentralized Solution for Online Betting 🔥  (Read 72586 times)
herocoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:33:28 PM

Heroes! 💪 From now on you will receive a 150 - 150,000 PLAY Bonus with your first/next PLAY purchase on herosphere.gg! The minimum purchase value to activate the bonus is 15,000 PLAY.
➡ Time get your hands on some PLAY: http://herosphe.re/playbonus
Good luck for your next purchase! 🍀
Click to read the full Bonus Terms & Conditions: http://herosphe.re/tac

herocoin.io | The Decentralized Solution for Online Betting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g4force

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:56:40 AM

eSports  is not a lot of money

why one of your team create a company somewere gibralar or another place and start sports betting . don wait for someone to came

price crash a lot  many times than another coins

no news from herocoin . any plans or we going to zero ?

eSports is growing rapidly so we are 100% confident that we made the correct decision.

Our team is not big enough to run 2 two of those massive projects so we will keep focusing on what we are doing right now.
Also, it is not as easy as you might think to get a betting license..

We are constantly posting news about HEROcoin here, and on several other media channels like Medium, Telegram, Twitter Facebook and so on.
Finally,  you can look up the release notes on herosphere.gg to see the development

I like Herocoin is easy to purchase now via paypal and also the liquidity in matches is increasing, but any sign new exchanges. I have American friends that would possibly purchase large $USD quantities but they will not touch Kucoin.
herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 03:42:28 PM

why one of your team create a company somewere gibralar or another place and start sports betting . don wait for someone to came

eSports is growing rapidly so we are 100% confident that we made the correct decision.

Our team is not big enough to run 2 two of those massive projects so we will keep focusing on what we are doing right now.

We are constantly posting news about HEROcoin here, and on several other media channels like Medium, Telegram, Twitter Facebook and so on.
Finally,  you can look up the release notes on herosphere.gg to see the development

I like Herocoin is easy to purchase now via paypal and also the liquidity in matches is increasing, but any sign new exchanges. I have American friends that would possibly purchase large $USD quantities but they will not touch Kucoin.

Right now only the possibility on KuCoin or directly on herosphere.gg. If there is really an interest for large investments, we can alway be contacted over info@herocoin.io

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 03:47:45 PM

Welcome to the second edition of Game of Heroes which will be live until June 30th! This time the rules are a little bit different, as the top five PLAYers with the most buy-ins on herosphere.gg will receive a price! The more buy-ins you gather within this timeframe, the higher your chances to score a top ranking!

Let's go & GL: http://herosphe.re/goh

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:58:08 PM

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to the Game of Heroes winners of June!

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 02:21:54 PM

Over 65,000 PLAY are in the prize pool for the 5 most active players of July! 🏆
We will be posting live updates about the ranking in our Telegram chat: https://t.me/herocoinio

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:41:50 PM

Hi!
In HeroCoin value proposition on the website herocoin.io I found that Hero token holders may benefit from holding their tokens.
It is written there that 1% of all pots played is given back to all token holders.
So could one tell me more how this profit system works as Herocoin already has launched its mainnet? 
If there are some instructions on this, please, give me the link.
Thanks in advance.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:08:49 AM

I also have several PLAYcoins. I join the request-question for the holders by Nadia_l. Can it work if I hold the tokens on the KuCoin exchange?

DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:06:09 PM

This shit is not listed on more exchanges, we even did not get the investment back after participating in the ICO. you must list it on atleast 10-20 exchanges, like binance, yobit, okcoin, gate.io, hitbtc etc

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 12:04:10 PM

Hi!
In HeroCoin value proposition on the website herocoin.io I found that Hero token holders may benefit from holding their tokens.
It is written there that 1% of all pots played is given back to all token holders.
So could one tell me more how this profit system works as Herocoin already has launched its mainnet? 
If there are some instructions on this, please, give me the link.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Nadia, we have a detailed post about the mechanism here: https://medium.com/@HEROCoin/heros-general-reward-hodl-to-get-paid-69540a95d979

Let us know if you have any followup questions, you need to hold your play on a wallet or on herosphere.gg and once you make a transaction or a buy-in on herosphere.gg you collect your general reward.

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 03:51:30 PM

Time for a 🎁 right? That´s why we have a little contest special for you!

Enter the GEN vs. T1 completely risk-free: http://herosphe.re/riskfreegame

In case you lose we completely refund your buy-in!
GL&HF!

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 10:01:04 AM

Cool We really enjoyed the opportunity to share our thoughts and insights with Cointelegraph. So far, this year has been a crazy ride for us. We started with couple of contests on the blockchain and now we are almost ready for live fantasy, implemented a functional PLAY shop, announced amazing partnerships and enjoy every day with our growing community!🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Check out the article here: http://herosphe.re/cointelegraph

Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 09:08:13 AM

Why you ban me on telegram ?  and delete everthing i say ?

i say nobody play on your product  -  https://www.herosphere.gg/games  -  everybody can see this nobody play this crap

and i say kucoin volume is more than 90 % fake  -  https://www.kucoin.com/trade   -   traders can confirm this

i lose a lot after hackers buy lots of play coin with credit card fraud and dump on kucoin  -   you dont make this public !

i am out of this crap -  i sell today all my play coins

here is freedom you cant ban me !

you are base in Austria but act like in stalin times  

ban everybody who say something you dont like
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:17:11 AM

I have tried to bet on online betting sites many times, but I don't know why I lose every time,lot's of people are earned many dollar just doing betting, they must use a secret tricks, with which they make a lot of profits with a lot of real knowledge. If I had learned to bet so well like them, I could have made a better income on online betting sites.  Anyone how to play any tricks on how to success if you know anyone, please tell me, of course Thank You

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:53:31 AM

I have tried to bet on online betting sites many times, but I don't know why I lose every time,lot's of people are earned many dollar just doing betting, they must use a secret tricks, with which they make a lot of profits with a lot of real knowledge. If I had learned to bet so well like them, I could have made a better income on online betting sites.  Anyone how to play any tricks on how to success if you know anyone, please tell me, of course Thank You
Bet on things you you know well and don’t deal with scam projects like this.
herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 12:26:11 PM

Why you ban me on telegram ?  and delete everthing i say ?

i say nobody play on your product  -  https://www.herosphere.gg/games  -  everybody can see this nobody play this crap

and i say kucoin volume is more than 90 % fake  -  https://www.kucoin.com/trade   -   traders can confirm this

i lose a lot after hackers buy lots of play coin with credit card fraud and dump on kucoin  -   you dont make this public !

i am out of this crap -  i sell today all my play coins

here is freedom you cant ban me !

you are base in Austria but act like in stalin times  

ban everybody who say something you dont like

Hey Bigger By The Day,

our Admin asked you many times if you could send proofs to your claims and requested that you don´t spread false claims. We are always happy about critical feedback and almost never ban users in our Telegram but in your case you didn´t stop spreading negativity and false claims.

herosphere.gg is open to use freely so everybody can make their own opinion and see for themselves, that people are using it Smiley

We are happy to answer your questions any day, we just won´t deal with insults. We are all grown humans, let´s behave like it.

And we are still happy to have you here, as we said critical feedback is always appreciated.

herocoin.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 12:29:14 PM

Bet on things you you know well and don’t deal with scam projects like this.

Please take a moment to check on a project before calling it a scam, we are working daily to provide a secure and fun platform and it´s open for everybody to try and see for themselves.

Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 02:57:47 PM

herocoin.io  

again here is proofs of my  claims

i say nobody play on your product  -  https://www.herosphere.gg/games  -  everybody can see this nobody play here

maybe more than 90% -  wash trade

and you have ST from KuCoin Delisting of Some Projects

Embeco

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:56:56 AM

herocoin.io  

again here is proofs of my  claims

i say nobody play on your product  -  https://www.herosphere.gg/games  -  everybody can see this nobody play here

maybe more than 90% -  wash trade

and you have ST from KuCoin Delisting of Some Projects

Dude, I'm not sure if it was you that I watched in telegram, but if it was:
You came into the channel that is full of people playing on herosphere and claimed nobody was playing on herosphere. I would have banned you right there if I was an admin. Instead they asked you to provide proof. You only posted a link to a page with like 30 contests, each having between 3 and 15 players joined and continued claiming bullshit stuff. I mean, yeah, you are right, KuCoin volume is largely fake - as for any other coin that I hold. Surprise! But that's rarely the teams fault, what should they do about it?
And in all my time in the herocoin channel they have RARELY ever banned one. And in your case (if that was you) people actually applauded the admins for banning you. And so do I. Calm your tits man, you are making a total fool of yourself.

Edit: Also your ST claim is bullshit. Are you even sure you are in the right thread?!
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 06:59:57 AM

wagger $8,102 USD  Volume (24h)   - Market Cap
$10,357,809 USD
1,016 BTC 

herocoin Market Cap
$521,407 USD
51 BTC

Volume (24h)
$75,751 USD

something is wrong no ?
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: