Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PROOF BOUNTIES (PROOFSUITE)  (Read 14656 times)
kerstentw

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:17:44 AM

Hey guys so we have added up stakes and have culled out fake accounts and will begin sending out tokens today.  In the interest of not overwhelming the outstanding tokens and because our sale did not sell out to the cap, we have to cut the bounty pool in proportion to the total number of outstanding tokens so we don't overwhelm current token holders. 

After much deliberation, it was decided that we will burn all remaining tokens below the cap since PRFT is a hodler token rather than a speculation token where holders can collect rewards from our marketplace (an update on this can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Ndf3RbdZk).  This means that although the 'number' of tokens received by bounty participants has been cut.  The overall 'proportion' of tokens received is the same.  In the interest of fairness as well, we have issued the bounty tokens from the company store (Untradable) rather than the public store which means bounty participants actually have MORE of the proportion to a percentage point. 

Since the main value proposition of the token is to collect Ethereum payments by way of the token, it would be extremely unfair to purchasers during the sale to issue out the same number or tokens we had committed to initially.   

This means that the pool will be cut to 6000 tokens, however, your holding to the total number of tokens will be the same as though we sold all the public sale tokens. 

In other words, although the number of tokens you receive is lower, the actual per-unit value of the tokens is assumably higher as you will control a much higher percentage in proportion to the whole. 

The math is below

Total tokens sold:

Cap:

119453 / 1181031 = .10 (AKA 10%)

The pool if the cap was reached: 60,000 PRFT

10% of 60,000 is 6000

60,000/1181031.0 = .05 (The presumed total proportion of bounty tokens if cap was reached)

6,000 / 119453 = .05

6,000/113453 = .052 (The total proportion of bounty tokens adjusted for actual tokens in circulation adjusted to amount removed from Proof's holdings)

Although we know that this is going to frustrate some people, keep in mind that despite the lower 'number' you actually control MORE of the holdings by about .2 % which will avail you to a large percentage of the marketplace activity outlined in the Proof Whitepaper.  We came to this compromise after many discussions with our advisors, team, and token holders and if you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact myself or qiwoman2 and we can work out an arrangement based on your level of participation.  We have some excellent partnerships that will be announced soon that will bring tremendous amounts of liquidity to our market when it opens Q1 next year that will immediately allow you to begin collecting rewards AS WELL as holding the value of the token itself.  Thank you for your participation and we are working diligently to make sure everyone gets their fair due. 
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:32:40 AM

Hey guys so we have added up stakes and have culled out fake accounts and will begin sending out tokens today.  In the interest of not overwhelming the outstanding tokens and because our sale did not sell out to the cap, we have to cut the bounty pool in proportion to the total number of outstanding tokens so we don't overwhelm current token holders.  

After much deliberation, it was decided that we will burn all remaining tokens below the cap since PRFT is a hodler token rather than a speculation token where holders can collect rewards from our marketplace (an update on this can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Ndf3RbdZk).  This means that although the 'number' of tokens received by bounty participants has been cut.  The overall 'proportion' of tokens received is the same.  In the interest of fairness as well, we have issued the bounty tokens from the company store (Untradable) rather than the public store which means bounty participants actually have MORE of the proportion to a percentage point.  

Since the main value proposition of the token is to collect Ethereum payments by way of the token, it would be extremely unfair to purchasers during the sale to issue out the same number or tokens we had committed to initially.    

This means that the pool will be cut to 6000 tokens, however, your holding to the total number of tokens will be the same as though we sold all the public sale tokens.  

In other words, although the number of tokens you receive is lower, the actual per-unit value of the tokens is assumably higher as you will control a much higher percentage in proportion to the whole.  

The math is below

Total tokens sold:

Cap:

10% of 60,000 is 6000

60,000/1181031.0 = .05 (The presumed total proportion of bounty tokens if cap was reached)

6,000 / 119453 = .05

6,000/113453 = .052 (The total proportion of bounty tokens adjusted for actual tokens in circulation adjusted to amount removed from Proof's holdings)

Although we know that this is going to frustrate some people, keep in mind that despite the lower 'number' you actually control MORE of the holdings by about .2 % which will avail you to a large percentage of the marketplace activity outlined in the Proof Whitepaper.  We came to this compromise after many discussions with our advisors, team, and token holders and if you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact myself or qiwoman2 and we can work out an arrangement based on your level of participation.  We have some excellent partnerships that will be announced soon that will bring tremendous amounts of liquidity to our market when it opens Q1 next year that will immediately allow you to begin collecting rewards AS WELL as holding the value of the token itself.  Thank you for your participation and we are working diligently to make sure everyone gets their fair due.  
Can we see final spreadsheets?
Did you cut off a part which is for devs? Or you cut off only bounty pool?
I understand your position. And it's right, but when I entered in the campaign, I had seen how many tokens were available per every campaign. And now you decrease my reward in 10 times.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:00:42 AM

Hey guys so we have added up stakes and have culled out fake accounts and will begin sending out tokens today.  In the interest of not overwhelming the outstanding tokens and because our sale did not sell out to the cap, we have to cut the bounty pool in proportion to the total number of outstanding tokens so we don't overwhelm current token holders. 

After much deliberation, it was decided that we will burn all remaining tokens below the cap since PRFT is a hodler token rather than a speculation token where holders can collect rewards from our marketplace (an update on this can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Ndf3RbdZk).  This means that although the 'number' of tokens received by bounty participants has been cut.  The overall 'proportion' of tokens received is the same.  In the interest of fairness as well, we have issued the bounty tokens from the company store (Untradable) rather than the public store which means bounty participants actually have MORE of the proportion to a percentage point. 

The math is below

Total tokens sold:

Cap:

10% of 60,000 is 6000

6,000 / 119453 = .05

Although we know that this is going to frustrate some people, keep in mind that despite the lower 'number' you actually control MORE of the holdings by about .2 % which will avail you to a large percentage of the marketplace activity outlined in the Proof Whitepaper.  We came to this compromise after many discussions with our advisors, team, and token holders and if you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact myself or qiwoman2 and we can work out an arrangement based on your level of participation.  We have some excellent partnerships that will be announced soon that will bring tremendous amounts of liquidity to our market when it opens Q1 next year that will immediately allow you to begin collecting rewards AS WELL as holding the value of the token itself.  Thank you for your participation and we are working diligently to make sure everyone gets their fair due. 

It is a bold decision the managers have made. We hope that your decision will yield better results than we expected from the higher number of tokens. Everything still seems the same to me except for the one missing zero.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:44:57 AM

The math is below

Total tokens sold:

Cap:

10% of 60,000 is 6000

6,000 / 119453 = .05

Fair enough but you mentioned the tokens were from the 'untradable company store',does that mean that our tokens can not be traded?And like everyone is asking can we see the spreadsheet with updated amounts due each person?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:43:08 PM

Well, spreadsheet still without counting my missing weeks!! please tell when that will happen. info of missing weeks sent already multiple times! Don't think there is need to send them again. Thanks!

I just moved house give me a day to settle i will check them. sorry i have been through an upheaval and moving home can be quite time consuming. i will try to find your missing stakes.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

We are going to go over the stakes etc starting from tonight with KESTENTW thanks.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tactical Genius

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:56:52 PM

We are going to go over the stakes etc starting from tonight with KESTENTW thanks.
Hmm well,is there something wrong with the stakes?Kestentw said all stakes have been counted and payment will start today and you are also saying another thing.So who should we listen to?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:48:43 PM

Well, spreadsheet still without counting my missing weeks!! please tell when that will happen. info of missing weeks sent already multiple times! Don't think there is need to send them again. Thanks!

I have checked my pms and can't find any pm from you with missing weeks so can you kindly PM ME THEM thanks.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:51:01 PM

Hmm well,is there something wrong with the stakes?Kestentw said all stakes have been counted and payment will start today and you are also saying another thing.So who should we listen to?

They have been counted we were just going to meet up this evening to start together, KESTENTW is the PROOF TEAM so please listen to him first. Sorry if i phrased it wrongly and can you all kindly be understanding and patient, you will all get paid thanks! Other people in my situation with a whole house to unpack would have taken a week off and not even considered any online work with this moving house pressure, so I would appreciate some kindness and understanding at this time!

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

I have checked your last post which was here and up to there is up to date, after that I checked all the pages here since then and you haven't posted any news weeks worth, not here or in pm so can you kindly send me what you say is missing? Everything has already been recorded until 4/11/2017

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116986.msg21706719#msg21706719

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:10:56 PM

Kestentw will be sending out your bounties in batches over the next few days,  thanks for your time and patience.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
yourcatsofat

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:13:43 PM

Kestentw will be sending out your bounties in batches over the next few days,  thanks for your time and patience.
Can we see a final spreadsheet with tokens amount?
Muhammad Muneeb

Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:23:44 PM

spreadsheet is still not updated with total number of tokens earned

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:42:10 PM

check the spreadsheet that says TOTALS 1 That is being updated with amount of tokens to be sent out.. I am going to sleep now and will also help in the distribution of tokens, good night.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tactical Genius

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:28:58 PM

check the spreadsheet that says TOTALS 1 That is being updated with amount of tokens to be sent out.. I am going to sleep now and will also help in the distribution of tokens, good night.
Sorry if i sounded ununderstanding.I appreciate tour efforts so far and patience all along,i got a bit lost about your statement.Anyway,thank you for your hard work

Muhammad Muneeb

Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:36:40 AM

thanks

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:37:22 AM

I have just checked the total stakes figure on the Signature spreadsheet here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mLysiSCr3fIiC3Rluto1oAScjTeqr5YxLBuLOstLgpM/edit#gid=1579881677

The total number of stakes is wrong mabye because of the two lines that have 15/2 = 7.5 on them

The total in the sheet is 386.45 but I think it should actually be 335.95 if that is the correct number then the PROOF per 1 stake will increase from
 6.21 to 7.143.

Unless there is some entry omitted can you double check please?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:37:56 PM

I have just checked the total stakes figure on the Signature spreadsheet here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mLysiSCr3fIiC3Rluto1oAScjTeqr5YxLBuLOstLgpM/edit#gid=1579881677

The total number of stakes is wrong mabye because of the two lines that have 15/2 = 7.5 on them

The total in the sheet is 386.45 but I think it should actually be 335.95 if that is the correct number then the PROOF per 1 stake will increase from
 6.21 to 7.143.

Unless there is some entry omitted can you double check please?

yes you are correct, i fixed it today but need to recalculate stakes for signatures tomorrow.. i am too ill and tired to do it tonight.,.i moved a lot of stuff and i got migraine, sorry for inconvenience caused..Some payments have already gone out.., They are beign sent in batches for security reasons.. thanks for your patience and cooperation

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

Devs

Blog bounty is paid and calculated wrongly.

There are 7800 tokens to share in blog bounty.
There are 380 stakes total awarded for blogs.

7800/380 = 20.52

20.52 tokens per stake

I have 20 stakes and i have got paid only 20.5 tokens (1 stake)
I should have got 410.52 tokens for my 20 stakes.

Please clarify that
Thanks
yourcatsofat

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:12:54 PM

Devs

Blog bounty is paid and calculated wrongly.

There are 7800 tokens to share in blog bounty.
There are 380 stakes total awarded for blogs.

7800/380 = 20.52

20.52 tokens per stake

I have 20 stakes and i have got paid only 20.5 tokens (1 stake)
I should have got 410.52 tokens for my 20 stakes.

Please clarify that
Thanks
Bounty pool was decreased up to 10 times. Now it's 6000 tokens. Not 60000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: