Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAT Trading Bot License For Sale - 75% Off!!  (Read 596 times)
MarkyD151 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:12:30 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 05:10:30 PM by MarkyD151

Hi,
I am selling my core lifetime license for Sampey's Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader (C.A.T) bot for 0.05 BTC (instead of 0.2 BTC at the moment)
Like posted in the OP, selling the C.A.T. licence is allowed. I have already contacted the dev Sampey to check my licence and let him know. He answered I have to just pm him with the new owner nickname after selling.

Also, I know I show on here as a Newbie, and Sampey has stated that you can contact him to verify that I am legit.

C.A.T. has proved to be very profitable and reputable. The official thread is here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0
I bought the license late last year and I used it with good gains until June of this year. Then I became a long term investor, stopped "day" trading the markets, and stopped managing the bot.  The bot provided profits that helped grow my initial seed.  

You can use the core license freely with many exchanges (Yobit, Poloniex, cryptopia, etc) and add further exchanges for a fee.  

I have exchange licenses for Bittrex, and Yobit.  You can also purchase them both for .01 BTC extra - or .006 BTC for one or the other.  This is highly discounted, so I recommend getting these exchange licenses now, from me, if you trade these exchanges, at all.

I want to use an escrow. I will pay the escrow fees.  

I use - yassin54 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=222847   for escrow.  

If you are looking for a good trading Bot, I promise that this is the one you want.  Sampey is very responsive, updates the BOT with new features frequently.  He is there for the long haul and cares about your success.  

Plus, as you can see, you can resell the license, if you ever decide to not use a Bot.  Try that with any other bots.  Not possible!

If I ever get back into trading the markets, I will be coming back to this BOT.

Contact me now, because, at half price, this will not last long.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Goddybit

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:46:18 AM

Am looking for the bot that would cost 0.002
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:06:34 AM

I had seen long ago C.A.T. But then I did not go in for more, because I do not trade so much.

What results do you get for day, week, month? ( % )
MarkyD151 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

I had seen long ago C.A.T. But then I did not go in for more, because I do not trade so much.

What results do you get for day, week, month? ( % )

I, personally, realized gains nearly every time I used it, after doing research on the coins that best fit what this BOT does.  The best practice is to find the least volatile coins, that have decent volume, and a nice spread on buy/sell price.  The great news is 75% of the work in researching those types of coins is done for you in the BOT software.  It pulls ALL those stats and more for ALL the coins that are on the exchange you are trading. 

I, also, played around with the BOT, trying out, what I would call, a more riskier setup, with about 50/50 success rate.  I was starting to fine tune my strategy, but would sometimes get greedy (aren't we all), and would lose a little; but the good news is, the BOT is fully equipped with multiple exit strategies that you can set-up and change in real time. 

It truly is an awesome BOT, with more and more features being added with each release.  Sampey, the dev, is right on top of answering any questions, and really takes pride in what he created.

Why am I selling it?  Well, I decided that I did not wish to "day" trade anymore and started to focus on investing in projects that I believed in; and adopt a buy and hold strategy.  I have also started a 'real world' business, and am unable to take the time to leisurely sit in front of my computer.  If I ever decide to 'day trade' again, I will certainly come buy another license - hopefully at a discount like this  Smiley - because I really like this BOT, and I know Sampey will have added many new features. 

Why not just keep it?  Well, the main reason is, I believe BTC will continue to go up, and since I am not using it, why not sell to someone that will.  And in return, I will get a little bit more BTC to hold. 

As far as percentages, I really don't know, because I didn't really track that; but that being said, I definitely profited WAY more often than I lost.  The BOT has exporting features of all your stats into spreadsheets, but I never used that.   

Hope that helps.  My suggestion is give it a try.  I know you will like it.  And even if you don't, you really have no risk, because you can simply sell your license just like I am.  It's really nice that Sampey allows you to do that. 
MarkyD151 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:11:59 PM

Bump.... Lowered the price to 75% off!  This is the lowest I will go.
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:43:45 AM

you dev or CAT dev founder ?
why you can give discount until reach 75% if you not offical CAT team ?
or you get licence from crack

aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:44:47 AM

your opening thread says 0.05 btc, do you mean 75% off that ?
also when did you buy it? and reason for selling?
lastly, mention price inclusive of 2 api change cost i.e poloniex, and bittrex.

MarkyD151 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:15:31 AM

your opening thread says 0.05 btc, do you mean 75% off that ?
also when did you buy it? and reason for selling?
lastly, mention price inclusive of 2 api change cost i.e poloniex, and bittrex.

Yeah - my price was .08 BTC and I lowered it to .05 BTC for quick sale.

It is 75% off the cost on the actual CAT BOT thread of .2 BTC.

I know Sampey is giving a deal on the exchange API if you contact him .  Many are free but the bigger ones have a fee.  I am typing this from my phone so I don't want to leave this screen to look up his listed price.

I have Bittrex and Yobit. 

I mention on my thread why I am selling.  I started a 'real world' business and decided to stop day trading and just hold my ETH AND BTC.  This does not mean I will never say trade alt coins again, and if I do, I will buy this one again.

Sampey is on top of everything and is constantly adding features, answering questions, etc.  I have never seen a Deb so involved and ready to help in ANY industry.

I did profit with this bot.  You can read this thread for notes on that.

One thing is for certain, you will never see it at this price again. 

I know you will like it.  Look at the main thread for the bot, to see how long it's been going and how Sampey keeps up with things.

If you want Poloniex, please contact Sampey and let him know I sent you.  I am not afraid he will sell the core license to you, because the lowest I've seen him go is .12 BTC and I am pretty sure he wouldn't drop to my price lol. 

Also, it is awesome he lets you sell your license, so if you ever stop using it, you can sell if you wish.

I am sorry for any typos or word changes.  This forum is not phone friendly, so I can't see what I'm typing unless I scroll left and right, which I'm too lazy to do Smiley

PM me if you wish to give it a go.  Like I said, you will not be disappointed.  When I get back home, I will PM YOU A MESSAGE I SENT ANOTHER INTERESTED BUYER, so u can see my best strategies. 

Full escrow will be used. 
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:31:52 AM

sent you pm, with further details, and links :-)

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:31:12 PM

Please leave the thred author to send messages to my box.
I have already answered!
MarkyD151 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:47:22 PM

you dev or CAT dev founder ?
why you can give discount until reach 75% if you not offical CAT team ?
or you get licence from crack

I believe I have it sold, but to answer your question.  Sampey is the dev, and he allows you to sell your license; so no, it isn't a cracked license, and no, I am not part of the team.  I can just sell my license for however high or low, that I want.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: