Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO closed] - DOC.AI conversational AI-powered platform - NRN token  (Read 9203 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Marina_T (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:45:01 PM

Hi. Is there any bounty thread for doc.ai?

Unfortunately no, but we will have a signature campaign, please stay tuned.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:51:13 PM

Its total supply is huge. When ico started? What is the price of ico per token?
I also do not see your roadmap here, complete your project details here so many people are interested to join your project.

I think it is important to think not simply in the number of tokens, but the network valuation. doc.ai is $86m at ICO price. Civic and Tierion both had higher token supply and yet were very successful.

There is a roadmap in the brochure  https://tokensale.doc.ai/brochure

Pre-sale starts on September 7th and we are taking pre-registrations now at presale@doc.ai

Crowdsale starts on September 28th
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:51:56 PM

As I said, the only thing holding me back is the $50k requirement. Do we really need to invest that much?

Yes unfortunately, this is the minimum order for the pre-sale.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:48:07 AM

I also do not see your roadmap here, complete your project details here so many people are interested to join your project.

I think it is important to think not simply in the number of tokens, but the network valuation. doc.ai is $86m at ICO price. Civic and Tierion both had higher token supply and yet were very successful.

There is a roadmap in the brochure  https://tokensale.doc.ai/brochure

Pre-sale starts on September 7th and we are taking pre-registrations now at presale@doc.ai

So you're keeping $25.8 million worth of coins? No wonder you want a $50k minimum buy in for the pre-sale.

Would you care to give us a breakdown on how this obscene number of coins will be used by your team?

Do you even have any code to show us, or is just graphics at the moment?
Retired

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

And how much would you need minimum for the normal token sale?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:00:06 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 06:33:30 PM by Marina_T

There is a roadmap in the brochure  https://tokensale.doc.ai/brochure

So you're keeping $25.8 million worth of coins? No wonder you want a $50k minimum buy in for the pre-sale.

Would you care to give us a breakdown on how this obscene number of coins will be used by your team?

Do you even have any code to show us, or is just graphics at the moment?

The 30% retained by company is actually very much in line and even conservative, e.g. compared to Filecoin, Kik. Civic, Tierion are very much in the same area.

The 33% used for network growth will be used to incentivize more participants to join the network, both individuals and corporates.

Re products, have you checked our demo videos? The robo-anatomics and robo-hematology are both in beta version.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

And how much would you need minimum for the normal token sale?

This has not been confirmed yet, but do not expect to have a high limit. More likely we will have to restrict the max order in the crowdsale.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:22:22 PM

I dont think your token distribution is fair? Over 60% will be held by the team
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:22:08 PM

I dont think your token distribution is fair? Over 60% will be held by the team

Only 30% will be held by the team. 33% is used to incentivise ecosystem growth. As mentioned above this is in line with many precedents and much more conservative than many others.
NewWorldCoiner

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:53:30 AM

The 30% retained by company is actually very much in line and even conservative, e.g. compared to Filecoin, Kik. Civic, Tierion are very much in the same area.

The 33% used for network growth will be used to incentivize more participants to join the network, both individuals and corporates.

Re products, have you checked our demo videos? The robo-anatomics and robo-hematology are both in beta version.

I'm not interested in other ICO's or how they did things, I'm asking you about your ICO. I count 22 people in your brochure, how will the $25.8 million be split between them? Who gets what? I'm guessing it's not an equal split?

And yes, I checked your videos. I wouldn't exactly call them videos or demos though, they look like graphics to me. Where can I download the actual product? Where is the code?
nakashow

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:21:26 PM

Hi. Is there a Bounty Campaign, especially a Translation Bounty? My expertise is translating English into Japanese. As you know, the BTC volume by JPN is larger than any other currency in the world, so translation text of DOC.AI into Japanese should deliver benefits.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:28:48 PM

Apparently, there will be no bounty campaign but a signature one. I'll be interested by this one, really Smiley

amir24

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:52:47 PM

why this project need blockchain and what neuron token do?

This project has same problem as Bowhead health. You not prove that technology even work before trying to use blockchain.
AI chatbot not used in medicine right now because technology not good yet. Please, you must prove to ICO investor that AI chatbot work before taking money.

This project saying: we build project to talk to aliens and now we use blockchain. But we no know if aliens exist!

So far I not give money to this. I also can not find white paper to read about.
Ramazi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:54:06 AM

I also can not find white paper to read about.

There is a link to whitepaper in this thread:
https://tokensale.doc.ai/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:37:43 PM

Here is the link to our signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2134126.0
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:38:59 PM

This project has same problem as Bowhead health. You not prove that technology even work before trying to use blockchain.
AI chatbot not used in medicine right now because technology not good yet. Please, you must prove to ICO investor that AI chatbot work before taking money.

This project saying: we build project to talk to aliens and now we use blockchain. But we no know if aliens exist!

Have a look at our demo videos. This all is possible with our technology and it is quite advanced already.

We will soon release a working version of our Selfie2BMI app, you will be able to test for yourself.
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:58:50 PM

Have a look at our demo videos. This all is possible with our technology and it is quite advanced already.

We will soon release a working version of our Selfie2BMI app, you will be able to test for yourself.

Where can I read more about your partnership with Deloitte?
Is there any official mention of this partnership from Deloitte side? Thanks.
Retired

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:54:13 AM

бayнти кoмпaния в coциaльныx ceтяx бyдeт??
Google translation: bounty company in social networks will be ??
amir24

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

Hello, I read white paper (I recommend put on website home page not on token sale page).

I not expert in AI but understand problem like this: we have AI algorithms and algorithm need large data and large computing power to solve problem that human not find easily

I have many question

1) why can average person help with provide large data. average person maybe provide data like calories, walking, heart beat, maybe glucose test. But this very small data and not making many predictions from it. In Radius example - I think giving diary of seizures is not helpful data to cure epilepsy. I see we generate useless data. So I say Selfie2BMI app not very useful. Maybe just for fun but not make business money or help solve medical problem.

We still need private company/hospital/doctor to give data. Genomic test company or brain doctor for Radius. Even blood test like in "robo-profile" you need private lab to do test.  Robo-profile/robo-genomics/hematology it look like it take data and make prediction. Nice app but will need I think doctors and medical devices to help patients put data to app. Now you have problem to make partnership with blood lab in every countries, with EMRs in whole world, with genomic companies across world. Very hard to get all data to the patient in doc.ai app.

Summary: nice to say patient "own data", but I think really they "buy data". Patient cant make helpful data on own.
Recommendation: look to Medcredits (MEDX) ICO. They making 100% decentralized platform for patient to make own data. Maybe you partner with MEDX and this solve problem #1.

2) large data storage and computing power: what your plan to store data? iphone not going to store 100TB genomic data. then, how AI algorithm use computing power of iphone. Iphone not strong. Maybe you must make partnership but technology not exist right now for decentralized computing. Golem still take 5-10 year to help doc.ai. Maybe you store data decentralized but so far no iphone app to do this.

3) Legal problems. Doc.ai very new and now making medical recommendation. If patient have heart attack because doc.ai get confused and change patient medications how this work? I think still many years before we have good laws to allow this. So far doc.ai maybe help doctor but medical decision must come from doctor. I think doc.ai have many problems today if it bypass doctor.

Summary: reason 2) + 3) why I say before that technology not work yet. I think doc.ai have good company but I no buy ICO because I think still 5-10 year for doc.ai to make me money  Undecided
Recommendation: ICO maybe bad model for funding big complex project. Or maybe bad for small ICO investor like me

4) Neuron token. Who it incentivize? I not understand (maybe this part I am wrong and I need explanation)
Patient - I see they pay money to do many tests and get data from private company (they do this now already if they want genomic test or blood test) then they sell data for neuron token?
Doctor/research - they pay patient in neuron to get the data from patient? so doc.ai hurting research because now they lose money to patient?

Blockchain token important for consensus or trust payment. So what neuron token really do?
No summary/recommendation - maybe explain to me more.

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:20:27 PM

Your idea is not new!

There is actually way better coin that has been actually ICOd and it is Chinese atmatrix! It also brings AI to the blockchain  and they sold out in like 9 hours raising 44 million $.

So you are basically just behind, they are releasing their demo on November. Keep watching this Atmatrix as the AI in china goes crazy!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: