Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO closed] - DOC.AI conversational AI-powered platform - NRN token  (Read 9203 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Marina_T (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:09:25 PM

Check our latest blogpost about the "30 Million Americans are suffering from an undiagnosed disease" they're called #Zebras

https://medium.com/@_doc_ai/30-million-americans-are-suffering-from-an-undiagnosed-disease-c1c97d504737

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evgenyche

Activity: 462
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

Hi, I understand that the ICO is finished and the token will circulate only in the spring? for the bounty program and those that were sold?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Hi, I understand that the ICO is finished and the token will circulate only in the spring? for the bounty program and those that were sold?

Token issuance is indeed expected in spring 2018. We did not have a bounty program.
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

JOIN the doc.ai exposomics Challenge!

Join our Exposomics Challenge on @GithUb -> Help understand factors that contribute to diseases and deteriorate our health and earn $NRN
https://doc-ai.github.io/exposomics/
Samia_Naiz

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Doc.ai is a conversational platform for on-demand, quantified biology. This advanced natural language dialog is designed for vertical medical domains.
https://icoclap.com/docai

LiskQH

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Alan Greene and Jeremy Howard have left the project? In their Linkedin the mention of doc.ai has disappeared. It seems you mislead people. Most of members of the team has already left the project. Any comments about it?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

Alan Greene and Jeremy Howard have left the project? In their Linkedin the mention of doc.ai has disappeared. It seems you mislead people. Most of members of the team has already left the project. Any comments about it?

No, they are still with doc.ai, just doing other projects in parallel as well. Will check regarding their Linkedin. Jeremy participated in our conference recently:
https://twitter.com/2healthguru/status/950523984499494913
alexcbobr

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

I could not buy tokens on the ICO and on the stock exchanges I do not have them when I can buy them?
Marina_T (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

I could not buy tokens on the ICO and on the stock exchanges I do not have them when I can buy them?

The tokens are expected to be issued upon network launch (we are targeting end of March). We might also do another token sale, please sign up for updates at tokensale.doc.ai to learn more.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:48:06 AM

The tokens are expected to be issued upon network launch (we are targeting end of March). We might also do another token sale, please sign up for updates at tokensale.doc.ai to learn more.
why another ico Huh
ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

When will the distribution of coins be? When will the stock exchange?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

The topic is supported?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
ds_pl

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

I took part in the ICO, please tell me when to wait for tokens on ERC20 ?
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

Info from web-site:

The team is now 100% focused on building the NRN network, aiming to launch it in March-April 2018

Do you have an exact date?

Also you need to pay more attention to your community, this forum thread is looking dead...

r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:36:29 AM

I got a letter

Dear all,

Many of you have been asking us about our second token offering. Following your requests and significant reverse enquiries that we have received from both new and existing SAFT purchasers, we have decided to do a small private round selling SAFTs at a conversion price of $0.20 per token, capped at $5m. Unfortunately given it is a manual process we can only accommodate larger orders (we are not using a token platform for this sale). Accordingly, if you are interested to contribute $100,000 or above please email us at marina@doc.ai with your desired allocation and currency of funding (USD, BTC or ETH) and we will share the purchase information. Please note that the lock-up for this new sale is 1 year from the end of the sale.
Very importantly, we have great news for our existing SAFT purchasers, regardless of whether you want to participate in the current round of private sale. We intend to provide 10% bonus tokens on respective original purchase amounts, which may be implemented though a purchase price adjustment on your original SAFT.
While we consider specific implementation points, we did want to let you know about this as we appreciate your commitment!  Our current expectation is that you would receive these NRNs at the time of the network launch currently targeted for mid-October this year. We will provide more details closer to the date.

To all our investors whom we will be unable to accommodate in this round - thank you very much for your support. As you have seen we are making significant progress with our network and are on track to release the tokens sold in the ICO in October 2018.

We publish weekly updates via our blog on MEDIUM and have released a lot of interesting code for the community to build upon on GITHUB.

Marina Titova,
doc.ai

If you want to invest, please double check the address for communication.

Wink
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

Info from web-site:

The team is now 100% focused on building the NRN network, aiming to launch it in March-April 2018

Do you have an exact date?

Also you need to pay more attention to your community, this forum thread is looking dead...
It is august now, but the text was not changed on main page...
Does this project have any community? Telegram group mb?
Invested more than a year ago and still waiting for any results...
Dazdingo

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

Never hear about that project

6HJs93K290Ka2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

Is doc.ai a scam?

I invested ETH, month ago the NRN should be in my MEW but instead they change the rules afterwards, talk about some regulations which disallow them to issue tokens-.- then its april 2018, then august 2018, now august is over and did something happen? No. I believe they took the eth/btc, founded a company and wont issue anything to their real supporters - they will never tell but I bet even in 2019 noone will see his NRN in MEW Wink They will find an excuse why its not possible! Some of their inital team members have no mention of doc.ai in their profiles anymore. Good sign! Very good sign... not!

doc.ai is a scam. I am not mad, thats how crypto works currently and its the biggest flaw. doc.ai is a good example why we need frameworks/rules for this kind of trade.
Dazdingo

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

Hi all
Any news?

Dazdingo

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

Is doc.ai a scam?

I invested ETH, month ago the NRN should be in my MEW but instead they change the rules afterwards, talk about some regulations which disallow them to issue tokens-.- then its april 2018, then august 2018, now august is over and did something happen? No. I believe they took the eth/btc, founded a company and wont issue anything to their real supporters - they will never tell but I bet even in 2019 noone will see his NRN in MEW Wink They will find an excuse why its not possible! Some of their inital team members have no mention of doc.ai in their profiles anymore. Good sign! Very good sign... not!

doc.ai is a scam. I am not mad, thats how crypto works currently and its the biggest flaw. doc.ai is a good example why we need frameworks/rules for this kind of trade.

Good news))) because I'm doing a similar project for AI) and dont need a lot of competitors)))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: