Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KickCity - Community Is Power  (Read 17282 times)
Arty_ico.KickCity.io

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:08:50 PM

Hello everyone!

We have some update for you.

KickCity is announcing ICO for the 1st of February. We do really understand that it's could be a little bit confusing, but we would like to explain to you why we decided to change the date.

- The first reason is that we want to be well prepared. We need to organize the launch of ICO properly to create the transparent and secure campaign.

- The second reason is that we don't want to be like the most of the ICO project with just an idea or MVP. While ICO we want our investors to be sure they are dealing with ready-made and revenue generating project. We really want to develop the best product on the market, and we believe that having the well-working and money-generating product BEFORE the ICO will extremely increase the KCY value after an ICO.

Thank you for understanding. We do really appreciate your support! Stay tuned and let's build great things together.

P.S. Please, join our Telegram community chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat, cause we have the most of our communication there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

Hello everyone!

KickCity is announcing ICO for the 1st of February. We do really understand that it's could be a little bit confusing, but we would like to explain to you why we decided to change the date.

- The first reason is that we want to be well prepared. We need to organize the launch of ICO properly to create the transparent and secure campaign.

- The second reason is that we don't want to be like the most of the ICO project with just an idea or MVP. While ICO we want our investors to be sure they are dealing with ready-made and revenue generating project. We really want to develop the best product on the market, and we believe that having the well-working and money-generating product BEFORE the ICO will extremely increase the KCY value after an ICO.

Thank you for understanding. We do really appreciate your support! Stay tuned and let's build great things together.

P.S. Please, join our Telegram community chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat, cause we have the most of our communication there.

Thanks for the update!

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:38:46 AM

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the update!

What will happen with the bounties? Shall we carry on translating or will the bounties end now? / begin again later on?
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:22:22 AM

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the update!

What will happen with the bounties? Shall we carry on translating or will the bounties end now? / begin again later on?

An announcement regarding the progress of the bounty campaign will be made soon. Keep an eye on on the bounty thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2120238.0
mexi.db

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:12:29 AM

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the update!

The most recent update is that the current bounty campaign has been closed. The bounties will be opened again at a later date. Please join the telegram and watch this thread for updates.
aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:22:50 AM

Interesting news regarding KickCity! The team has released an Investor Fact Sheet on Medium

Investor Fact Sheet

The investor factsheet is quite insightful and very detailed. This team is quite commited to make the project work.

The article is very informative in general. So you are actually going to democratize what advertisement agencies or media companies were for. Much like Uber democratized the transportation market and provide ordinary people with the opportunity to earn extra income. I really like your concept. How far are you right now with development?

Much like that,  and also  KickCity also encourages community to be built around events and incentivizes to contribute to the community and receive rewards in KCY tokens.

Very nice. And those events can be of any kind right? So when people spread the word for an event they get rewarded. Who sets the price for those rewards? The people themselves? An event manager? The network community surrounding a certain event by voting?

Right, any kind of event. Now we decided to start with blockchain events for people to try our platform. And the next stage is work with all types of events.
The reward is set by the event organiser.
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

Has everyone taken time to read the latest news? The Investor Fact Sheet is out there Smiley And more on KickCity's Medium!

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:30:04 PM

I have a question tho, what will be the exact circulating supply once the token is out on trading platforms? A billion, 500 000 000 or 160 000 000?
mexi.db

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:24:33 PM

I have a question tho, what will be the exact circulating supply once the token is out on trading platforms? A billion, 500 000 000 or 160 000 000?

The circulating supply if the hard cap is reached will be 160million KCY tokens
N8Biz

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:26:09 AM

I just read this article on medium, (https://medium.com/@meghanhendleylopez/cryptocurrency-and-culture-collide-how-kickcity-is-redefining-events-and-the-side-hustle-cf2aec4611b3?source=linkShare-86559ef604b7-1509482378) and I wish this KickCity was a concept over a decade ago! KickCity would have been extremely efficient for my friends and I to make some money by 'affiliate' links traveling to various events. Through the right marketing, KickCity could be a game changer for the event industry! Bravo team!

aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:46:13 AM

I just read this article on medium, (https://medium.com/@meghanhendleylopez/cryptocurrency-and-culture-collide-how-kickcity-is-redefining-events-and-the-side-hustle-cf2aec4611b3?source=linkShare-86559ef604b7-1509482378) and I wish this KickCity was a concept over a decade ago! KickCity would have been extremely efficient for my friends and I to make some money by 'affiliate' links traveling to various events. Through the right marketing, KickCity could be a game changer for the event industry! Bravo team!

Thank you for your supportive words! We work hard for you to use our platform  Smiley
mexi.db

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:51:19 AM

Thanks for sharing this N8Biz. Very insightful article. Looking forward to the progress of this project.
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:05:01 PM

Hi, is there any update on the spreadsheet of distribution? How long till we are able to check it?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:35:37 PM

maybe again for the token for the participants who follow the project will soon be implemented and we wait for it I hope the results can be satisfactory for the participants and I see the price of tokens that are in etherdelya and again down to the bottom
hawkeyebc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:58:57 PM

Hi, is there any update on the spreadsheet of distribution? How long till we are able to check it?

The final analysis is still being made. The distribution spreadsheet will be sent to the KickCity team very soon. Please join the Telegram channel to stay up to date on all of the current project news!

https://t.me/kickcity_chat
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:03:48 PM

maybe again for the token for the participants who follow the project will soon be implemented and we wait for it I hope the results can be satisfactory for the participants and I see the price of tokens that are in etherdelya and again down to the bottom
yes i hope so too. maybe the manager will prepare everything well, let alone the current price is not very good for this coin. hopefully there will be an increase in some time soon
nikkid

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:19:03 PM

An interesting read on decentralization, https://medium.com/@VitalikButerin/the-meaning-of-decentralization-a0c92b76a274. Of all the advantages of decentralization,Collusion resistance really aligns with Kickcity's mission and model. Technology has unfortunately yet to eliminate fake tickets and scalpers  Angry which is why Kickcity's platform is needed to give control to  the event producers and those attending Grin.
nikkid

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:30:26 PM

Interesting news regarding KickCity! The team has released an Investor Fact Sheet on Medium

Investor Fact Sheet

The investor factsheet is quite insightful and very detailed. This team is quite commited to make the project work.

The article is very informative in general. So you are actually going to democratize what advertisement agencies or media companies were for. Much like Uber democratized the transportation market and provide ordinary people with the opportunity to earn extra income. I really like your concept. How far are you right now with development?

Grin Thanks for your interest in the project! Here is the October update on the blog! https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-update-24c71bcd52f4
To keep up with Kickcity's news and progress check out our most recent posts!
mexi.db

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:46:49 PM

An interesting read on decentralization, https://medium.com/@VitalikButerin/the-meaning-of-decentralization-a0c92b76a274. Of all the advantages of decentralization,Collusion resistance really aligns with Kickcity's mission and model. Technology has unfortunately yet to eliminate fake tickets and scalpers  Angry which is why Kickcity's platform is needed to give control to  the event producers and those attending Grin.

Long read. But it is a very informative article. Thanks for sharing nikkid.
nikkid

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:21:04 AM

Most event apps and sites only allow you to register users in app However Kickcity allows you to register users from your site without having to build your own internal platform  Grin This means that small event producers can compete with the larger ones without spending a ton!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: