Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KickCity - Community Is Power  (Read 17283 times)
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

Hello team. Website is working fine? I have checked it few minutes ago and cannot even click on "Get started" button" - not working. Is it any kind of prototype/alpha/beta product?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 742

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

Is this coin dead now? No updates?  Huh

It is not dead. You can watch updates and news here:

https://t.me/kickcity_chat - Telegram community
https://twitter.com/kickcity_io - Twitter profile
https://www.instagram.com/kickcity_io/ - Instagram profile

Is there any restriction to post update into this thread why you are forcing the people to join other social media channels. No update about adding more exchanges I saw Twitter and Instagram but hard for me to find relevant info.
the team should be more active to discuss in this thread than to discuss in the socmed channel. because with the active thread this will make this project become more widely known by the public so they will be interested to trade kcy in exchange that already exists.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Is there any restriction to post update into this thread why you are forcing the people to join other social media channels. No update about adding more exchanges I saw Twitter and Instagram but hard for me to find relevant info.
the team should be more active to discuss in this thread than to discuss in the socmed channel. because with the active thread this will make this project become more widely known by the public so they will be interested to trade kcy in exchange that already exists.

Yes, I agree, this thread is also one of the many places where investors and blockchain interested people visit and updates must be here to.
I am patiently waiting for exchange, now the price is way below ICO ... any news about it would be great, like is it in plans , or whats the status?
aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

i saw people asking post info here too. so I will. Soon will be update. We are preparing it now
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

Hello team. Website is working fine? I have checked it few minutes ago and cannot even click on "Get started" button" - not working. Is it any kind of prototype/alpha/beta product?

Hello! We are finishing it now. That is why it doesn't work. It's tempararely. You can promote the event for now https://kickcity.io/event/5ac6063ab3553209b38873bf
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

Scam Auction(with bounty rewards)
Kickcity team did not pay full bounty rewards, So why I am creating this post:

I was a bounty participant in kickcity campaign ( bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2120238.0 ). I was the first bounty participant (spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a8LgV55tsO4i8MOGSpuRFgZ0AR6MRWX7fgv5agpjw5I/edit ). the kick city team started sent the bounty reward as 11.05.18 but I did not get my reward that day and I guess it would take some days normally. But when I checked all of the bounty participants wallet address(kikckcity bounty spreadsheet) in etherscan.io, I found that all of the rewards have been distributed according to the spreadsheet.

then I knocked the kickcity CEO-founder(@gigi_kc), kickcity  CEO-founder told me that talk with kickcity community manager (@alya_kcy) .Here the screenshot of talk with (@gigi_kc) CEO-founder :

posted image

I talk to bounty manager Sylon also.he said that:

screen shot windows

I am also giving here the screenshot of those chat with (@alya_kcy):

image url

today again I asked about my bounty rewards and they told me (look at the screenshot):

image url

they don't want to send my full reward. Till now I only got 41,931 KCY but my total bounty rewards are 384769 (signature bounty)+ 1,727 (twitter bounty)=386496 KCY .

( I talked with sylon(bounty manager) he said everything is fine in this spreadsheet.but the team "don't agree" with maths. they don't even understand how bounty campaigns and % systems work...

That's why I have to post a scam auction about kickcity project...
If they sent me full reward according to the spreadsheet I will withdraw this scam auction...Otherwise, I will spread out in everywhere so that all investor can be understood this project is not trustworthy.

aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

This auction is not actually right. Scam is when people take your money and go away. We payed out reward before making everything clear. 10% of the sum noticed. So why we did it?

The situation with Sylon's calculation is suspicious. We didn't want to to pay at all because people did their job. And we payed a lot (especially for signature campaign). And we explained (and you can see that on screenshots) that these calculations look suspicious. We need to make everything clear. We don't want to blame anyone, but there are some issues we need to solve.

Blaming us as scam is unfair.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

The CEO-Founder of kickcity project told me:

upload images  

So I am waiting now, I would update here when I got any news from the team.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

actually this ico when will enter into the big exchange?
I do not see the logging sir whether there is a problem in the team or in this project?
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

I do not see the logging sir whether there is a problem in the team or in this project?

The coin is already trading in Idex, while we wait for bigger exchange. So, let's wait for it as it will soon be announced(it can be in couple of months).

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

Dear Admin. I notice there are 19,2 million tokens according to etherscan. Is this the definite total supply? How much tokens are circulating at the moment? Hoping the hear back as I am interested to buy some more tokens on Idex but first would like to have this information confirmed.

aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

The coin is already trading in Idex, while we wait for bigger exchange. So, let's wait for it as it will soon be announced(it can be in couple of months).

this week we will post update
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 742

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

this week we will post update
is the next update an update on new exchanges better than now? I want to know why the main project and perform in coinmarketcap. like other projects after they succeed in ico they move fast for a good target market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

upload images  

Smiley Cheesy Grin Really? Calculation looks like suspicious? So why team can't recalculate reward again. Oh, because reward will be same according to stakes system and bounty terms/rules...Cannot use calculator and do some simple maths? How they are going to create a blockchain project so..
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

upload images  

I have expected a bit more from this project. Also got some tokens not so long tome ago...After such conversations I am not going to hold it too long.
vendorLazy

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

That was a nice reading about that "scam auction". I'm not one of your participants, just know about the project.
As I know it always takes some time to reward all the participants (about month and more up to the half of a year). When does your campaigns finished?
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

upload images  

Smiley Cheesy Grin Really? Calculation looks like suspicious? So why team can't recalculate reward again. Oh, because reward will be same according to stakes system and bounty terms/rules...Cannot use calculator and do some simple maths? How they are going to create a blockchain project so..

Everything a little bit more complicated than just math. There will be update soon about Sylon's bounty
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

That was a nice reading about that "scam auction". I'm not one of your participants, just know about the project.
As I know it always takes some time to reward all the participants (about month and more up to the half of a year). When does your campaigns finished?

It does take some time. We finished token sale in May. And already payed out everything. Except Sylon's situation
Raghu1122

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

On the bright side even distributing is not helping as the price is extremely low till now
Untill there is exchange
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

On the bright side even distributing is not helping as the price is extremely low till now
Untill there is exchange

In fairness to KickCity team, I have my tokens and I still believe in this project . Going to hold it for as long as it can to be mass adopted. The bear period really affects all cryptos . Just thinking the service it will render rather than the price.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: