Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KickCity - Community Is Power  (Read 17282 times)
aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

On the bright side even distributing is not helping as the price is extremely low till now
Untill there is exchange

In fairness to KickCity team, I have my tokens and I still believe in this project . Going to hold it for as long as it can to be mass adopted. The bear period really affects all cryptos . Just thinking the service it will render rather than the price.

thank you for your support 💙

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

The CEO-Founder of kickcity project told me:

upload images  

So I am waiting now, I would update here when I got any news from the team.

Smiley Cheesy Grin Really? Calculation looks like suspicious? So why team can't recalculate reward again. Oh, because reward will be same according to stakes system and bounty terms/rules...Cannot use calculator and do some simple maths? How they are going to create a blockchain project so..

Everything a little bit more complicated than just math. There will be update soon about Sylon's bounty

Interesting. Please post update here. Once it available. If you are able to proof ur reputation, just do it. Community will decide than.
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

The CEO-Founder of kickcity project told me:

upload images  

So I am waiting now, I would update here when I got any news from the team.

Smiley Cheesy Grin Really? Calculation looks like suspicious? So why team can't recalculate reward again. Oh, because reward will be same according to stakes system and bounty terms/rules...Cannot use calculator and do some simple maths? How they are going to create a blockchain project so..

Everything a little bit more complicated than just math. There will be update soon about Sylon's bounty

Interesting. Please post update here. Once it available. If you are able to proof ur reputation, just do it. Community will decide than.

yes, I will it post for sure
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

And what is the value of this token? Nothing is clear, and here is the banker?
What is the competitor is weak and bitcointalk? Again trying to stick the dog's fifth leg.
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

What is the competitor is weak and bitcointalk? Again trying to stick the dog's fifth leg.

you can check KCY value on Idex
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

are there any plans for new exchange besides in idex? by simply entering in one of the exchange kcy is very difficult to have a large volume so that its price is difficult to improve. is there a roadmap about target price and exchange for kcy. thank you

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

I don’t think they will be able to win concurrency with pledgecamp for example. But at least they try.
Riedbach

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

are there any plans for new exchange besides in idex? by simply entering in one of the exchange kcy is very difficult to have a large volume so that its price is difficult to improve. is there a roadmap about target price and exchange for kcy. thank you

Yeah I agree, I really hope some other exchange comes so that the price can atleast see some day light
IDEX is not only hard to trade but zero liquidity, zero price and its at the floor now
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

Yeah I agree, I really hope some other exchange comes so that the price can atleast see some day light
IDEX is not only hard to trade but zero liquidity, zero price and its at the floor now

Hello! We don't plan any other exchange except Idex, for now
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

so how will kcy get better when it has no volume at all in idex? do you guys not care about the investors who have supported this project? they spend money to invest in this project and now they get nothing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

any chance for Kickcity? sorry but i really dont see any value to it even in the market. this is so frustrating.
i kinda regret joining the ico as well as the bounty

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

so how will kcy get better when it has no volume at all in idex? do you guys not care about the investors who have supported this project? they spend money to invest in this project and now they get nothing.

Hello! We are developing platform now. When we finish it people will start using tokens inside the platform. It will create demand and the price will go up
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
I have not even heard of the dividends that will be paid in this project. I remember that there was an airdrop, but the tokens never came.
Nonsholscor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

The plan looks quite hopeful. A rather interesting project, rational job, blameless activity.
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

I have not even heard of the dividends that will be paid in this project. I remember that there was an airdrop, but the tokens never came.

True, there was an airdrop. And everything was payed out
chengxiaodong1

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

could you please explain me what kind of dividends you are talking about?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

What is the reason of this such excitement as I noticed it is almost a week since thread shows some activity. After looking at previous pages there were some issues with reward and single or two pages were created for whole month of June. I will dig in further to see what is going on off the thread in development area to know where the project is standing right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: