Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KickCity - Community Is Power  (Read 17283 times)
aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

hello team
why is this project not included in a large market while this project has been running very long maybe it can be said to be successful.
do you not think about your tokens on the upcoming market exchange?

Hello!

We are focused on developing the product so we don't plan any other exchange exept IDEX. Token will go up when the product will work
yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 751

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

hello team
why is this project not included in a large market while this project has been running very long maybe it can be said to be successful.

Hello!

We are focused on developing the product so we don't plan any other exchange exept IDEX. Token will go up when the product will work
When will this product work? Is that enough, when your product is running and the price will improve? seeing other projects that have run their products I think is really influential but that happens when they enter a good market too. sorry if it's wrong, this is just what I've seen so far

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

hello team

Hello!

When will this product work? Is that enough, when your product is running and the price will improve? seeing other projects that have run their products I think is really influential but that happens when they enter a good market too. sorry if it's wrong, this is just what I've seen so far

The product will be ready by the mid of autumn
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

any chance for Kickcity? sorry but i really dont see any value to it even in the market. this is so frustrating.
i kinda regret joining the ico as well as the bounty
Mate don't regret joining the Ico, we all know the situation of things now in the crypto market. The bearish market is affecting everyone and every coin. Let's be hopeful that things will turn around pretty soon.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:56:26 PM

hello team

Hello!

after the fall will this project enter a large market sir?
or do you just want to focus on your project?
sorry beforehand, maybe I asked this for the umpteenth time
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

hello team

Hello!

for today we are focused on product
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 11:22:25 AM by ParRus

hello team

Hello!

I am little bit disappointed that at the moment you are don't plan listing good exchanges, But if you focus on the product, then token price can grow at IDEX too - I hope the expectations will not be in vain.
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

hello team

Hello!

that is why we are focused on product right now. when it will work token demand will go up

I am little bit disappointed that at the moment you are don't plan listing good exchanges, But if you focus on the product, then token price can grow at IDEX too - I hope the expectations will not be in vain.
yudi09

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:08:24 AM

hello team

Hello!

maybe this will take a long time to see the results of the team about this project. so maybe there are some who think the same as me, when this project is too long to develop then people will be bored to wait and forget about this project. because they also can't make buying and selling at idex with volume 0 now. goodjob team Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

Overall, the project looks a bit chaotic and the information is not too detailed. Also as it's with any social platform, the users will play the most important part and there doesn't seem to be any significant and successful marketing campaign to encourage not only investors, but future users.
aleksandra_kickcity

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

Overall, the project looks a bit chaotic and the information is not too detailed. Also as it's with any social platform, the users will play the most important part and there doesn't seem to be any significant and successful marketing campaign to encourage not only investors, but future users.

Hey! We are working on it. Don't worry, we do see our goals and we are ready to achieve it.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

Listing on big exchanges costs lot of money and decentralized exchanges are still very complicated for new and average people. I don't know what is the development status but still they can push the request to coinmarketcap to list the token if they have not done yet. At least it will create awareness about the project this way.
Alltimer

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

Listing on big exchanges costs lot of money and decentralized exchanges are still very complicated for new and average people. I don't know what is the development status but still they can push the request to coinmarketcap to list the token if they have not done yet. At least it will create awareness about the project this way.
I agree with you that listing in big exchange is expensive. But they can join in the listing vote that most of this exchanges organize and get KCY token listed, at least other projects do it and they succeed.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
yudi09

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

I agree with you that listing in big exchange is expensive. But they can join in the listing vote that most of this exchanges organize and get KCY token listed, at least other projects do it and they succeed.
That's right, many do this so they can be registered in a large exchange without having to pay a large fee. but I am not sure about this project, with a long time this project has not shown good progress

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Kick city website seems not working. It loads a blank page.
Is the project still alive? I cannot see any development or recent update. If anyone can share some news.
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

Is the project still alive? I cannot see any development or recent update. If anyone can share some news.

the site is working fine, you can see for yourself  https://kickcity.io

for the future, do not mislead people
YuryK.

Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

This is of little use to investors. Where is the token traded now? It's not even on coinmarketcap. The latest update to Twitter was made on August 8...
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

“We help men eat on the moon” — KickCity
The search for blockchain killer DAPP that will drive mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and daily use of tokens in economic activities, remains the pain of the industry.

https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/we-help-men-eat-on-the-moon-kickcity-cac33f29aa6b

p3ppymon

Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

You reply after 11 days to my question. Lots of ghongs can happen in the meanwhile. I am not here to areas fud. I was objectively reporting facts.
I’m glad something is moving on.
Alltimer

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

What is happening with this project? Where are you people, is there any development or any news about new exchange?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: