Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:57:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin right now?  (Read 3548 times)
Faucett.us

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

GanarBitcoin.us

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:49:14 AM

What I do now is to keep all I can of my funds in BTC right now, also using some other altcoins.

Would love to see the future (2-3 years) and see how much a BTC is in USD dollars.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
PJ_L

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:58:10 AM

I really f*&#^ing hate myself for ignoring BTC when i was a first year student... it was already 150$ per one then....

now i cant afford even half a bitcoin thanks to the shitty wages in my country. I want to invest in something, but i have nothing to invest... is mining anything a good option these days ? if i could even get free electricity?

Whats the best way to start i wonder...

and the big question, are all cryptos in a bubble now ? they all have risen sharply from May this year, it sure as hell seems like a bubble, do you people think it will ever back down to at least 1 or 2k$ per BTC ?

EDIT: this is my first post here by the way, hello everone
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:36:33 AM

Yes. If only I have that money I would go all in with bitcoin. Someone that I knew in bitcoin is telling me bitcoin is going to pump at $10k by the end of the year.
billu.51

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:45:37 AM

It's the right time to buy it, It'll certainly go over 5000$ at the end of the year.

I heard it would touch about 2100 max by the end of this year, are you confident about it touching 5k?
Synthium Health

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Official Representative of SynthiumHealth

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:36:12 AM

As an investor seeing where bitcoin is right now, Id say be careful. It had a huge value in the beginning when it started to rise but you never know when it can reach the top. yes sometimes buying high - selling higher works but it might also get you into serious losses.

█ ✔ Synthium Health’s TGE WebsiteMediumReddit ✔ █
█ @ TwitterFacebookLinkedin @ █
█ ✉TelegramSlack ✉ █
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:56:20 PM

As an investor seeing where bitcoin is right now, Id say be careful. It had a huge value in the beginning when it started to rise but you never know when it can reach the top. yes sometimes buying high - selling higher works but it might also get you into serious losses.

If you believe in holding it for a long term then you should not be worried about investing in it even at the current price as we have seen major price rise in this year and it will continue even in future as more and more new users will start adopting bitcoins so even if you invest in it at this high price you can expect great returns if you hold it till the right time.
areyouathief

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:21:26 AM

(in my opinion).

In your opinion or in my opinion?

You are using my bitcointalk account and you must know that it is stollen
so you have 24h for setting some password, PM me then and go away...

Cheers!
jk_14
drubas

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:57:29 PM

If you believe in holding it for a long term then you should not be worried about investing in it even at the current price as we have seen major price rise in this year and it will continue even in future as more and more new users will start adopting bitcoins so even if you invest in it at this high price you can expect great returns if you hold it till the right time.

Good answer from my perspective!

Basically the ratio between risk and potential profit is probably higher when you go for good ICO´s or Altcoins but lastly the ratio is still better than at investing in many other common sectors.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:18:55 PM

If you have money you don't need then what are you even thinking about ? Bit those two BTC and hold them for a few years. Just buy them out them somewhere very safe. Backup your keys and forget about them. Bit other bitcoins to play with and feow and leave the 2btc in a separate you so not touch. That way you always have a really good investment. You never know it could make you rich. Most people do not own an entire bitcoin ao already you are way ahead.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

Bitcointalk.org members will be speculating about the price variations with reference to the adoption happening within certain time period. Unlike the price, I feel it's good to invest into bitcoin. Price has risen to moon, as well has fallen back to very low price in no time. But if you go through the chart the user who has invested into it and has the patience to wait hasn't faced loss. So it's good to buy and hold for years, so that even if price decreases can understand the situation and can sell respectively.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:36:16 PM

Although currently the price of bitcoin is very high, but I think it is still open to make long-term investments in bitcoin, because we are aware of the fluctuation of bitcoin prices can change anytime depending on supply and demand in the market crypto.
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:04:53 PM

Bitcointalk.org members will be speculating about the price variations with reference to the adoption happening within certain time period. Unlike the price, I feel it's good to invest into bitcoin. Price has risen to moon, as well has fallen back to very low price in no time. But if you go through the chart the user who has invested into it and has the patience to wait hasn't faced loss. So it's good to buy and hold for years, so that even if price decreases can understand the situation and can sell respectively.
You can choose sell your Bitcoin before the price of Bitcoin breakdown, but predict when is best time highest price is impossible with this market. We just can feel satisfied with the profit when reach our target.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:30:39 PM

Investing in bitcoin now is a wise thing every one that has risk capital should do now as many traders see bitcoin as the  best investment angle among cryptocurrency, stock, forex and commodities. You should buy now if you are a long term investors and never sell until you have the price of your investment double into several unit like those that buy early. Bitcoin is still at the infancy stage and buy now will see buying at early stages as a time will come when 1 satoshi will be equal to $1.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:44:14 PM

Investing in bitcoin now is a wise thing every one that has risk capital should do now as many traders see bitcoin as the  best investment angle among cryptocurrency, stock, forex and commodities. You should buy now if you are a long term investors and never sell until you have the price of your investment double into several unit like those that buy early. Bitcoin is still at the infancy stage and buy now will see buying at early stages as a time will come when 1 satoshi will be equal to $1.
Based on your forecasts if in the future there will be 1 Satoshi for 1 dollar, then this is a practical dream of each user of crypto currency. If we proceed from this forecast, then today it makes sense to buy Bitcoin, and save for future prices. But I think that to date, many users crypto currency that they earn something and spend to pay their bills. Therefore, the exchange is made almost immediately.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:32:54 PM

You don't have to worry about investing from now even long term because at this time we have seen a huge increase in price this year and will continue even in the future so that there will be more new users will start adopting bitcoins even if you invest in it the high price you can benefit greatly by the time the right time
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:59:33 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 12:12:28 AM by Rahar02

Current price is expensive obviously, and I guess bitcoin price may drop back in October, right before segwit2x hard fork will be implemented on November. Bitcoin price may fall to $3000 - $3500 again if people afraid of correction. If you looking for cheaper price for your entry point, you may wait until then. Nothing for sure, just like when bitcoin cash hard fork on August 1st, bitcoin price still persist and still increased instead of declined.
But, if you are okay with current price, feel free to invest right now, because your aiming is long term investment, no matter what it will be profitable in the end of your waiting period.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:24:10 AM

Hello!

Thanks for reading this topic.

I have some money at the bank which I actually don't need. The interest rate is a joke, so I'm looking for long term investment.
BTC price is kind of high right now if you look at the charts and history. But I read a lot of topics and it looks like this doesn't matter at all.

Let's say I want to buy like 2BTC. Do you advice to do it right now or wait till when?

Thanks!!!

LOL interest rates coming from the bank will always be a joke. I would advice that you have to buy bitcoin with it's current price. After the SegWit activated it's now becoming ready for the price increase. This is a good time to buy now because if you'll wait for a longer time the price can't be lower now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:29:57 AM

Hello!

I have some money at the bank which I actually don't need. The interest rate is a joke, so I'm looking for long term investment.
BTC price is kind of high right now if you look at the charts and history. But I read a lot of topics and it looks like this doesn't matter at all.

Let's say I want to buy like 2BTC. Do you advice to do it right now or wait till when?

Thanks!!!
If I had that kind of money I will probably invest in alts instead of bitcoin, if you were making the question some moths ago my answer would have been different since I thought that bitcoin had a  lot of room to growth.
vanhalen

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:37:10 AM

i think from now until the end of the year all currencies will rise, because of the last month crazy rise, more investors are keeping an eye on cryptocurrencies, and if they take a step forward and invest it will be a big bang and i don't think cryptocurrencies will die after that , we are watching post-modern history be born.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:57:18 AM

Hello!

Thanks!!!
Like what other said, it is better to invest here in bitcoin but still be aware for what will happen since it is really risky. If you are going to buy bitcoins today, i guess it is better for you to plan when will the value of bitcoin will drop so it won't cost you that much.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: