Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin right now?  (Read 3548 times)
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

Last days were very hard and I guess not only for BTC noobs like me...
I already found out that it is important not to panic, even if you see that your BTC's are 20% less worth in a few hours time.

Probably nobody expected the 'China thing' but I'm happy to see that prices are kind of back to 'normal' again.
Still it is very hard to pick the right time to buy, but that is all part of the game.

I hope that I can see some profit at the end of the year... I won't sell at loss, that's not worth it.

Even if there are speculation that bitcoin value would still goes up this coming November I really think about not going in an investment by that month, because bitcoin is really unpredictable and the speculation is really just a speculation  that some guys brought up because they really want bitcoin to really make it big, so they can income because of the value of bitcoin,

I say that you can invest after the November event occur and Subside because of the impending Fork that is about to come.

You don't really need to speculate it. Just go ahead and buy bitcoin if you can store them for three years. 2020 will be very different in terms of price and value for bitcoin.
SkyjetCrew

Activity: 94
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:47:25 AM

This is a reasonable idea for you to come. Right now, and looking at the trend and development, it is better to immediately invest in several coins to reduce the percentage of risk. And so the growth will still therefore earn a profit.

zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:41:13 AM

It is good to invest in bitcoin right now. Alt markets are in double edge sword situation. Bitcoin is going to be more powerful than ever after you buy it. Good time to buy.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:19:29 PM

Hello!

Thanks for reading this topic.

I have some money at the bank which I actually don't need. The interest rate is a joke, so I'm looking for long term investment.
BTC price is kind of high right now if you look at the charts and history. But I read a lot of topics and it looks like this doesn't matter at all.

Let's say I want to buy like 2BTC. Do you advice to do it right now or wait till when?

Thanks!!!

Actually there is no right people to tell you what to do in your money when it comes to investment because that is your hard earned money and no one knows what will happen in the future.

But for me since bitcoin was created it is the best investment and it is still as of now, it is just a matter of trust and time until your money grows but there is a fall down in price and it is normal in all currency market in the world, invest now or regret later.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Hello!

I have some money at the bank which I actually don't need. The interest rate is a joke, so I'm looking for long term investment.
BTC price is kind of high right now if you look at the charts and history. But I read a lot of topics and it looks like this doesn't matter at all.

Let's say I want to buy like 2BTC. Do you advice to do it right now or wait till when?

Thanks!!!
I'll advice you to wait for the outcome of the Hardfork in November if you don't want to risk. Indeed, the recent fork affected Bitcoin positively that it made its value reach the 4000 dollar mark, but things won't be assured that the same thing will happen. Forks are 50-50, no one really knows if the effect will be positive to Bitcoin or not. But if you don't want to lose the oppurtunity and you're ready to risk, you should buy right now to see how high it will increase after the fork.

rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:37:56 PM

I think its not too late to invest in btc. The rate is still rising in almost every hour. A day later and more increase in btc rate. Just think about a year ago if you have invested in it how much would been your btc's worth right now. But you should also invest in other alt coins with potential, there are a lot of them. Just be watchful though.

i think you rght but bitcoin now currently dip a little bit, but your correct not late to invest in bitcoin and for me you can buy now bitcoin for your investment because if bitcoin pumping again in the current pirce value.

7daystodie

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

An hour ago was a great time to buy bitcoin. The price has very much lowered. If someone managed to buy a coin, then now he has made a profit.
  Crypto currency is simply amazing!

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:38:31 PM

Yes this is a very good idea, bitcoin investment can not be postponed because of the ever-increasing prices, everyone believes that bitcoin performance will continue to improve, support from users and companies makes things clear.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

Hello!

Thanks!!!
I'll advice you to wait for the outcome of the Hardfork in November if you don't want to risk. Indeed, the recent fork affected Bitcoin positively that it made its value reach the 4000 dollar mark, but things won't be assured that the same thing will happen. Forks are 50-50, no one really knows if the effect will be positive to Bitcoin or not. But if you don't want to lose the oppurtunity and you're ready to risk, you should buy right now to see how high it will increase after the fork.

I feel pathetic about your speculation. Most of the people believe bitcoin price will be increase in upcoming months and it will touch to 5000$ before this year ends. I noticed every year, especially in the month of December bitcoin price usually increase to the peak value pr will give a good bump in the price chart. I expect that will happen again in this year as well.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:40:50 PM

Last days were very hard and I guess not only for BTC noobs like me...
I already found out that it is important not to panic, even if you see that your BTC's are 20% less worth in a few hours time.

Probably nobody expected the 'China thing' but I'm happy to see that prices are kind of back to 'normal' again.
Still it is very hard to pick the right time to buy, but that is all part of the game.

I hope that I can see some profit at the end of the year... I won't sell at loss, that's not worth it.

Even if there are speculation that bitcoin value would still goes up this coming November I really think about not going in an investment by that month, because bitcoin is really unpredictable and the speculation is really just a speculation  that some guys brought up because they really want bitcoin to really make it big, so they can income because of the value of bitcoin,

I say that you can invest after the November event occur and Subside because of the impending Fork that is about to come.

You don't really need to speculate it. Just go ahead and buy bitcoin if you can store them for three years. 2020 will be very different in terms of price and value for bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoin in 2020 still is unknown, maybe in that time, the price of it = 1/3 current price! Grin Future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are undefined like my said, so if you try invest in long term 3 years, you can loss your money if do not have any backup plans.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:55:53 PM

Today price of bitcoin decreased and its already 4200 dollars last fee hours ago the price is 4600 dollars but after that it will down. You can buy 2 bitcoin as of now and for sure you will earn profit . But its depends to you if you buy bitcoin or not but I will suggest invest only you can afford to lose. You can wait the price decrease more before buying like 4000 dollarsis perfect to buy bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:41:10 PM

Today price of bitcoin decreased and its already 4200 dollars last fee hours ago the price is 4600 dollars but after that it will down. You can buy 2 bitcoin as of now and for sure you will earn profit . But its depends to you if you buy bitcoin or not but I will suggest invest only you can afford to lose. You can wait the price decrease more before buying like 4000 dollarsis perfect to buy bitcoin.

This is the beauty of Bitcoin. Being highly volatile gives traders a profit.  So I say if you are a trader invest in Bitcoin right away to take advantage of the fluctuation and have profit from it.  Aside from that it is never to late for long time holder investors to jump and join the Bitcoin economy since Bitcoin is here for long time and it is clear that Bitcoin price will increase in the future.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:17:50 PM

Hello!

Thanks!!!
Do it right now, since Bitcoin market valus is continuously increasing, profit is assured. And there'll be another hardfork that will happen in the month of November. As far as I remember, the recent fork that happened last month of August made Bitcoin to go skyrocket in all aspects. In just 20 days it reached the 4000 dollar mark and we could expect for the same thing in the next hardfork. So if you'll invest now, you'll be able to grab the oppurtunity of having huge profit after the fork.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:46:02 PM

Hello!

Thanks!!!

I feel pathetic about your speculation. Most of the people believe bitcoin price will be increase in upcoming months and it will touch to 5000$ before this year ends. I noticed every year, especially in the month of December bitcoin price usually increase to the peak value pr will give a good bump in the price chart. I expect that will happen again in this year as well.
But the crypto market has many changes in this year, you have to remember the word: "Sell in May and go ahead" of the market, but the crypto market in May is best time for investment. That time you just need buy, the profits will automatic "deposit" to your account lol Cool

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████