Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future  (Read 43958 times)
IonFlare

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

I know a few people that are going to be enjoying this coin.

"Many people are saying..."  Grin
Dannikkk

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

sell 230k PokerCoin for 0.05BTC
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

please check this is my translation ANN Theard with indonesian language about POKERCOIN

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2874246.new#new

im on spreadsheet translation campaign number 2
my pokercoin address is PCZFZ9iCTmALAWgYUADjHLX74v2s94Cudv

thanks before

Thank you for your work. We have sent the Pokercoins.

Hi PaulEngelbertink,

You seem to be the chief whip of POKER. What are you going to do with
the situation of CoinsMarkets and the POKER users there ?  Any plans ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

What do you expect him to do? CoinsMarkets was a shady exchange and now is no more. #1 Rule in crypto: If you don't control your private keys, you don't control your coins. Anyone who left coins on there is out of luck. Unless the exchange were to give the developer the exact amount of POKER in each person's wallet there would be virtually no way for them to refund anyone who deposited there.

Paul Engelbertink can you also react yourself besides stupid responses from trolls here ?
Youi have placed your coin on this so called shady exchange and are responsible for users
who have bought it from you. A response would be appreciated.

CryptocoinsCity.

The developer is not responsible for the loss of coins because of a shady exchange going under any more than Satoshi Nakamoto was responsible for every failed or hacked Bitcoin exchange. The exchange listed the coin, the developer as far as I know did not ask them to list it there. Are you new to crypto or just BCT?
CascadiaCC

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:07:55 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 07:32:35 PM by CascadiaCC

Pokercoin is nearing another milestone: At Block 500,000 mining of this coin through proof-of-work will come to an end. There are now less than 5,000 blocks remaining to be mined through proof-of-work. Once mining ends the only ways to acquire more Pokercoins will be to buy them from an exchange, earn them through a bounty and/or stake them. So to the person trying to sell 230,000 POKER, you may want to hold on to your coins.
PaulEngelbertink (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

Thank you Cascadia for your replies.
You're right. Why would be responsible for the exchanges?

We are going to be listed more and more exchanges. But we are not controlling them. Maybe one day we will have our own exchange, and if this going to happen and you will have problem, in that case we are going to take responsibility.

We are sorry if you lost your coins, but you can still mining or you can buy it from other exchanges, or even directly from us, if you don't trust any exchanges anymore.

We are trying to make the Poker game popular again, like it was a long time ago, before crypto. We hope, not only the current but lot of newcomers will recognize the greatness of this game, because of crypto.

Please help us to achieve our goal, and make Poker game popular again.

Thank you.

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook
Zonayed

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

@everyone PokerCoin is now under consideration at Altcoin.io please vote up YOUR VOTE MATTERS: https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/4922/pokercoin-a-virtual-currency-for-poker-players-all-around-the-world
Dannikkk

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

i can't login in coinscontrol.com
Dannikkk

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

SELL 220K POKER COINS for 0.009BTC
asunaku

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

i can't login in coinscontrol.com
you can try login now , work for me
asunaku

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

poker coin on coinscontrol 3 days ago just 1 hours trade and then coinscontrol maintenance  ,looks the prices now very cheap LOL , it looks like the price has been manipulated
https://coinscontrol.com/Trade/index/POKER_BTC
mr.oz

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

poker coin on coinscontrol 3 days ago just 1 hours trade and then coinscontrol maintenance  ,looks the prices now very cheap LOL , it looks like the price has been manipulated

I think that coinscontrol is the worst exchange I ever see  Roll Eyes because of that listing there is better than listing non exchange
asunaku

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

I think that coinscontrol is the worst exchange I ever see  Roll Eyes because of that listing there is better than listing non exchange
yes I think coinscontrol very dangers , pokercoin must be listing on new exchange
CascadiaCC

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

yes I think coinscontrol very dangers , pokercoin must be listing on new exchange

They say they will be listed on Upcoin when it launches March 1st so that's progress.
CascadiaCC

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

For the people who had coins on the coinsmarkets exchange, it looks like they are going to let you withdraw them sometime soon, if they are to be believed.

Here is what their front page says now:
"Due to long process of DB fixing management decided to enable withdraw for each coin fixed , first coin will be eletra should be by this week , other coins will follow later, trade will be kept disabled . until we fully fix the DB .You are free to keep your coin in our exchange or withdraw them."

Again, take it with a grain of salt but at least there is a chance you might get your coins back if they were left there.
CascadiaCC

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:54:13 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 01:04:11 AM by CascadiaCC

Great news for the future of Pokercoin! I learned this on their Discord.

There is now a Poker-BTC.com mobile app in development for Android (iOS is also planned). Poker-BTC.com is the premier online poker site which allows you to play with Pokercoins!

Take a look at what is to come:

Landscape mode:

Why is this a big deal?

Having an actual use and an easily accessible mobile app with a good user interface/user experience is often a long range goal of many crypto projects. Pokercoin already has an actual use in the Poker-BTC.com online poker room and soon it will have an Android app so one can play poker with Pokercoins anywhere they may be, on the train, in an airport, stuck in traffic, etc.

If you think about how far Pokercoin has come in terms of development and integration since it's launch in August, it is quite remarkable.

I am very glad I got in on the ground floor while Pokercoin is still relatively inexpensive.  Wink
cryptocoinscity

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

Thank you Cascadia for your replies.
You're right. Why would be responsible for the exchanges?

We are going to be listed more and more exchanges. But we are not controlling them. Maybe one day we will have our own exchange, and if this going to happen and you will have problem, in that case we are going to take responsibility.

We are sorry if you lost your coins, but you can still mining or you can buy it from other exchanges, or even directly from us, if you don't trust any exchanges anymore.

We are trying to make the Poker game popular again, like it was a long time ago, before crypto. We hope, not only the current but lot of newcomers will recognize the greatness of this game, because of crypto.

Please help us to achieve our goal, and make Poker game popular again.

Thank you.

Ok Guys,

You have a clear goal and a good community. That is very good to see among all the other s..t coins.
You may have heard that CoinsMarkets is beginning to work again. I estimate that they will be back
again for trading in March. The listing of POKER on CoinsControl is not very smart. It might be better
to withdraw the coin there again for the moment. CoinsControl seems to be trustworthy but they simple
have not enough server capacity to run a cryptocoin exchange for the moment.

If you guys need an extra listing then I should register at NovaExchange. Begin March they will open up
again. You might also wanna look at: https://cryptohub.online/coin_add/
You can register there POKER for at about 0.006 BTC or use their voting system to get a listing even cheaper.

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

Enchantique

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

I have been trying to withdraw my earnings from http://www.pokercoinpool.com.

I tried to edit my account.

I kept being prompted that an email was sent which I needed to verify before changing my account details.

I never received any email.

I also sent in an email to support but have not received any updates thus far.

It has been hours and I am worried about my earnings especially with the POW phase ending really soon.

Huh
cryptocoinscity

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

I kept being prompted that an email was sent which I needed to verify before changing my account details.

It has been hours and I am worried about my earnings especially with the POW phase ending really soon.

Huh

Have you checked your account details Huh  Lots of mining accounts get hacked because they are not secured
properly and after hacking hackers immediately change wallet-address and email-address.
Check this out.

CryptoCoinsCity.
CascadiaCC

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

Mining has now ended. Good job everyone. We've passed Block #500,000.
Enchantique

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

Huh

Have you checked your account details Huh  Lots of mining accounts get hacked because they are not secured
properly and after hacking hackers immediately change wallet-address and email-address.
Check this out.

CryptoCoinsCity.

I have done as you advised.

Email is still the same. Payout address is still the same. Phew.

I then proceeded to input my pin to unlock the Edit Account, I was notified of 'Failed to send notification.'

I then proceeded to input my pin to cash out my earnings, I was notified of 'A token was sent to your e-mail that will allow you to edit your account details.'

I kept doing this over and over again.

I also kept refreshing my email hoping to see a change.

I am puzzled as to why there is no reply from support till date.

Could there be another way in which I could reach them?

I specifically mined Poker yesterday to hodl them for long term as I knew the POW phase was ending.

Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: