Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark cloud above the bulls.  (Read 787 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:42:14 AM

There seems to be a careful up-trend again and the bulls are starting to get vocal again with SW activation.

Let's just forget that SW is not a feature for the users, it's a security weakness introduced by the bankster controlled blockstream team.

When the SW2x and Bitcoin cash team decide to reorganise the SW chain there will be blood in the streets and Core coin could very possibly never rise to these heights again.

Remember it's just a matter of time before the news of the November hard fork hits mainstream media and people will start panic selling.
Miners have alread, and are still migrating to Bitcoin cash and 92% of the remaining miners will move to the November SW2x fork.
There won't be much left of Core coin by then.

Let's just ignore this reality and get burned... again... Don't be dumb this time...

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2063
Merit: 1208

Never selling

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:08:04 AM

There seems to be a careful up-trend again

Shit Kwuckduck, that makes no sense. because you were saying just a few days ago that bitcoin was dead and bitcoin cash had taken over. Come to think of it, these last few years make no sense at all because you have been assuring everyone on this forum that bitcoin is crashing and is in a bear market.

I just don't get it, can you please explain how it's possible that you think it is currently in an uptrend? You dumb shit biggest loser in crypto history.
PseudoCode

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:15:43 AM

Shit Kwuckduck, that makes no sense. because you were saying just a few days ago that bitcoin was dead and bitcoin cash had taken over.

KwukDuck ?  Sense ?   
You will need to perform some serious surgery to relocate your neural ganglia and optic nerves to your lower rectum if you want to perceive the world in a "sensible" fashion similar to Kwuk's definition.

Or just do what everyone else does, and do the opposite to anything he says, and you'll be sweet Smiley
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2063
Merit: 1208

Never selling

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:20:52 AM

I did the opposite to him years ago. Because even when I was new to bitcoin, I worked out very quickly that Kwuck is the biggest dumbshit on this forum.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:27:10 PM

Remember it's just a matter of time before the news of the November hard fork hits mainstream media and people will start panic selling.

the news about Segwit2x is already all over the mainstream media and everyone already knows about it.
and now is way too soon to bring out the FUD about it. at least 1 month before the actual fork the FUD will start and we will see the same shit as we saw before August 1. and until that time price will continue to rise up possibly even break $5000 too.

FUD > a price dip > idiots selling > price recovery > idiots waiting to buy back > price going up > idiots crying > price reaching new ATH > idiots buying back again > correction > idiots panic and sell at a loss again > price rises again > life will go on and idiots get poorer and poorer.

Buying the dip...
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

the news about Segwit2x is already all over the mainstream media and everyone already knows about it.
and now is way too soon to bring out the FUD about it. at least 1 month before the actual fork the FUD will start and we will see the same shit as we saw before August 1. and until that time price will continue to rise up possibly even break $5000 too.

FUD > a price dip > idiots selling > price recovery > idiots waiting to buy back > price going up > idiots crying > price reaching new ATH > idiots buying back again > correction > idiots panic and sell at a loss again > price rises again > life will go on and idiots get poorer and poorer.

Wow! This just sum up underlying behaviour of market flunctuation
Idaho

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:41:20 PM

I am willing to bet kwuk has a stack of btc. He gets superstitious and anxious when the price goes up and posts up this troll stuff. The pattern is pretty clear.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

I personally thought that we would be heading down just before, or just after the activation of Segwit, but at this point this hasn't been the case yet. This however doesn't change anything when it comes to the market that is overbought, and thus the correction that I expect to kick in. I too see the planned hard fork in November as something that might get the market to take a few steps back, but as always, you're mixing reality with your own fuddish fantasy in an attempt to scare off some noobs. Why can't you just leave out the fud part, and comment on whatever market situation with proper thought and analysis? You're not stupid, but you just act like so - that's a damn shame.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:22:45 PM

I am willing to bet kwuk has a stack of btc. He gets superstitious and anxious when the price goes up and posts up this troll stuff. The pattern is pretty clear.

Kwuk will not be kwuk if he is not spreading FUD, this is how he is getting much earn when the wave goes down he would eventually ride it and then the bitcoin value will be down he will surely bought bitcoin to simply wait again for another up hill for bitcoin.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:06:14 PM

i have a lot of different theories about dear kwuk here, most of which involve him getting paid by some entities to post stuff like these here. and i am still struggling to come up with the reason why he does what he does. the market is evolved beyond the small newbies being affected by a random topic on bitcointalk talking about doomsday!

There is a FOMO brewing...
Yatsida

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:16:20 PM

There seems to be a careful up-trend again and the bulls are starting to get vocal again with SW activation.

Let's just forget that SW is not a feature for the users, it's a security weakness introduced by the bankster controlled blockstream team.

When the SW2x and Bitcoin cash team decide to reorganise the SW chain there will be blood in the streets and Core coin could very possibly never rise to these heights again.

Miners have alread, and are still migrating to Bitcoin cash and 92% of the remaining miners will move to the November SW2x fork.

Let's just ignore this reality and get burned... again... Don't be dumb this time...

I think the Seg2X is supported by majority of miners. So there will not be a big fork. Maybe just 1% miner will move to Seg1M.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:41:00 PM

What the hell are you blabbering about again?? Don't you ever get tired of spreading your delusional dumbfck guesses?! Bloody hell! You dont even make fckng sense anymore! Damn! Don't you have anything better to do in your life?? At least do something that is more productive than spreading nonsense here on this forum! It is true that the planned hard fork this coming november might make the market really do take a little of few steps back, but this thing you're yappin all about? It's total bullcrap. Anyone that would believe you should also believe that spiderman is real. You're clearly a kind of person that has been given a chance to go to school and learn. But still you choose to act dimb asfck. Wasting time.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

We never pray for such doom my to happen as most of bitcoin enthusiast will ever see bitcoin as the future of money and not bitcoin Cash. Before the splitting many of the enemies of bitcoin core prophesied that this is the end of core but core has doubled in size and price. The market capitalization is still over 50% dominant over others cryptocurrency or altcoins. I think op if you cannot beat them or us you should join us and make good profit we are making.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:46:18 PM

Just every time I see kwukduck make a post, the price of bitcoin goes up. Just right now it is back to 4400+.

If panic selling happens, let it be. It is just more opportunity to have more bitcoin.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:48:39 PM

I personally thought that we would be heading down just before, or just after the activation of Segwit, but at this point this hasn't been the case yet. This however doesn't change anything when it comes to the market that is overbought, and thus the correction that I expect to kick in. I too see the planned hard fork in November as something that might get the market to take a few steps back, but as always, you're mixing reality with your own fuddish fantasy in an attempt to scare off some noobs. Why can't you just leave out the fud part, and comment on whatever market situation with proper thought and analysis? You're not stupid, but you just act like so - that's a damn shame

Market always fools the majority

Remeber when most folks expected a major correction in November, 2016, when the price for the first time (after Gox) reached 800 dollars per coin? Following that, there were numerous cases where almost everyone (me included) chimed in to say that the correction was imminent only to be proven entirely wrong in a matter of a few weeks or even days. It kinda looks the longer you stay in the market, the more pessimistic you become, and thus expect a correction to "kick in" every other day. And one day you are right indeed, just like a broken clock is right twice a day

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:15:30 PM

I think the Seg2X is supported by majority of miners. So there will not be a big fork. Maybe just 1% miner will move to Seg1M.

That is exactly what will happen. If the miners switch, no block will be found on the 1 MB chain. The 1 MB chain will stall and be forgotten very quickly. But bitcoin cash could lose ground to the 2 MB chain too.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:22:53 PM

Shit Kwuckduck, that makes no sense. because you were saying just a few days ago that bitcoin was dead and bitcoin cash had taken over....
-snip-

Oh wow, he was saying these things from years... Kwukduck pop up when the price decreases and start speeding the panic and he disappears later when the price do exactly the opposite and rise.
Just do the opposite of what kwukduck says... It is proofed by the laws of the kwucking ducks  Roll Eyes

xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:34:11 PM

Meh... I'll be over here HODLing like I've done since 2015. Somebody wake me up if BTC crashes to $250/coin...
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:19:46 PM

He's on his old antics again..

I also am expecting for a huge correction sometime this year after we attained $1.2k but unfortunately it didn't happen. Tried to be bearish so that I could snatch a few coins all the way up but apparently this 'careful up-trend' seemed to drive its way recklessly up the top. Everytime I expect a hard correction, the market says no. I may have had tons of profits by now but the market never loses its momentum as of this moment.

When will your predictions and analyses come to play? I honestly will love if it happens since its a cheaper ticket to the moon.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:57:13 AM

It kinda looks the longer you stay in the market, the more pessimistic you become, and thus expect a correction to "kick in" every other day. And one day you are right indeed, just like a broken clock is right twice a day

That's how things go here. If you have been through all kinds of crashes, hacks, etc, and you are heavily involved in trading this market, there is no way you can just freely assume that the market will continue to go up endlessly. In this case the market not having corrected itself is no big deal since we all benefit from the price going up even further (assuming you didn't cash out everything at once). I am still expecting a correction to take place, nothing has changed in that regard, only the timing isn't exactly what I expected to be. We'll see what happens - perhaps the price will rush up to $5000 and start correcting from that point, or we're just in consolidation mode right now, and we'll be going up slowly but surely in the coming months.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: