Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoping for Bitcoin to drop  (Read 2122 times)
Cranidos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:11:31 AM

It is good that Bitcoin's price is so high since many gained many profit from it. But this hype is too much. Bitcoin is so much expensive now and every step we see Bitcoin increase. Well, I say it is time to go down. A price around 3000 USD is reasonable but going beneath that is much preferred.

What would it take to make Bitcoin's value to drop again? A new hard fork? whales dumping coins? anything, I just hope Bitcoin to drop tremendously.

Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:18:56 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 11:04:45 AM by Cazkys

I can see your point. But if you are wishing Bitcoin to drop just so you can buy, then you are wrong. Every time Bitcoin is increasing and you might today is late but today can even be early. Because as time passes by Bitcoin is increasing and increasing. It would be your lose if you would just wait for it to go down. Better buy now than its too late. Its not necessarily buying a whole Bitcoin but you can buy small amount of it then you can use that at least for trading.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:28:37 AM

November hard fork is coming.
Miners are aalresdy moving to Bitcoin cash.
The remaining miners will probably mostly move to the new fork.
You will get your cheap coins.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

I think of investing into bitcoin, if it falls to $3500. I have saved around $700 and waiting for an opportunity to buy bitcoin 0.2btc. I can get the desired amount only if the price drops, else need to invest at the increased price and wait for another price pumping to get the profit.
russen

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

Yeah. Me too! Hoping for the bitcoin price to drop so I can get more btc compared to btc price nowadays.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:40:37 AM

What would it take to make Bitcoin's value to drop again? A new hard fork? whales dumping coins? anything, I just hope Bitcoin to drop tremendously.

One thing that might do it is the congestion in the bitcoin network. The number of bitcoin transactions per 24 hour period has dropped to about 209,000, down from 250,000, and the backlog has increased.

If this continues, people will just give up using bitcoin and use litecoin, ether or bitcoincash to move money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:57:09 AM

The btc price now prevents people from buying it, and its increasing more and more each day. I heard that there will be a possible drop this upcoming November, possibly because of a hard fork. I'm not sure about this because its just rumors. Other than that and whales, I don't know what else could cause a drop in the BTC price. Bad publicity then some panic sellers? Something like that could trigger such an event.

I think that the price will just continue to increase, maybe there won't be a drop for some time now unless something bad happens.

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:58:04 AM

The btc price now prevents people from buying it, and its increasing more and more each day. I heard that there will be a possible drop this upcoming November, possibly because of a hard fork. I'm not sure about this because its just rumors. Other than that and whales, I don't know what else could cause a drop in the BTC price. Bad publicity then some panic sellers? Something like that could trigger such an event.

I think that the price will just continue to increase, maybe there won't be a drop for some time now unless something bad happens.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:15:25 PM

Yeah. Me too! Hoping for the bitcoin price to drop so I can get more btc compared to btc price nowadays.
I think it's hard to drop for now because many people are selling their bitcoins. And,as expected there will be a big chances coming that it will decrease soon. For now let's just wait patiently because we don't know someday there will be a higher possibility that it will drop for the mean time. Let's wait and see.

superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:35:40 PM

It is good that Bitcoin's price is so high since many gained many profit from it. But this hype is too much. Bitcoin is so much expensive now and every step we see Bitcoin increase. Well, I say it is time to go down. A price around 3000 USD is reasonable but going beneath that is much preferred.

If all Bitcoin owners agree not to sell despite 1 satoshi, I am sure Bitcoin price in one month could rise more than 25% even more.
The possibility for the price to down seems impossible.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:56:00 PM

One thing that might do it is the congestion in the bitcoin network. The number of bitcoin transactions per 24 hour period has dropped to about 209,000, down from 250,000, and the backlog has increased.

If this continues, people will just give up using bitcoin and use litecoin, ether or bitcoincash to move money.

If there is a choice people won't use BCash

The reason should be obvious. If people choose to switch away from Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash is likely the worst choice possible since it has the same miners behind it as behind Bitcoin mining. It would be like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire directly. Why would miners behave differently with BCash if their primary goal remains the same, i.e. earning highest possible profits? Litecoin seems to be hands down the best option for people going away from Bitcoin and its incessant controversies and infighting

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:06:21 PM

If all Bitcoin owners agree not to sell despite 1 satoshi, I am sure Bitcoin price in one month could rise more than 25% even more.
The possibility for the price to down seems impossible.

As like that you can expect he dump too in price movement. Value use to increase and decrease that is tendency from the past 3 years. 1/4 the of the bitcoin price will increase means may I know which andvehat special day gonna fall in future to get the good profit for holders.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:45:27 PM

The hard fork is yet to come not now but maybe next month. Some said that it will happen at November which will be a very long time i guess for you to wait, but if you could wait that long then you will get your cheap price of bitcoin. Even if November is not coming yet i think there will be a hard fork by this coming month $3500 is a good price for you to buy too, but i'd still wonder if it will ever hit to that price since the pricing will just drop to $3800-$3900. This will be your best choice if you want to gain a quick profit or just wait till you get what you desired.

Machanto

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:04:44 PM

The price will inevitably fall with the nov hard fork but I wonder if BTC will ever recover. The hard fork last time I checked had 90% miner support. Just think about it, BTC might get replaced
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:00:25 PM

I don't think that bitcoin now will drop tremendously because a lot of investors had already put their cash into the ecosystem and whales cannot manipulate the price anymore. And even if it drop, it will not drop significantly because people will quickly jump on the hype train and buy bitcoin back.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

Aren't you happy that you have some bitcoins holding out there and you are seeing your money grows? I know that you want to buy back but it's not a good idea to say that bitcoin should drop and you are hoping for it. There will be some drops but bitcoin can easily get back and recover from these falls because of the fast market with it and it's happening all the time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:37:53 PM

I can see your point. But if you are wishing Bitcoin to drop just so you can buy, then you are wrong. Every time Bitcoin is increasing and you might today is late but today can even be early. Because as time passes by Bitcoin is increasing and increasing. It would be your lose if you would just wait for it to go down. Better buy now than its too late. Its not necessarily buying a whole Bitcoin but you can buy small amount of it then you can use that at least for trading.

It's good to buy while the price still at current rate now, don't hope for any droppings of price and you can't be certain about that because the demand of today was still higher. That's a right point of view about of it's price it will really kept on increasing sophisticatedly everyday as it changes it's current price variations in the marketplace. You can just buy an asset of at least 20% of that whole price right now so you can invest a holdings by the time price reached the top price, and when the goals hit you can sell for profit gains.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:45:36 PM

If there is a choice people won't use BCash

The reason should be obvious. If people choose to switch away from Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash is likely the worst choice possible since it has the same miners behind it as behind Bitcoin mining. It would be like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire directly. Why would miners behave differently with BCash if their primary goal remains the same, i.e. earning highest possible profits? Litecoin seems to be hands down the best option for people going away from Bitcoin and its incessant controversies and infighting

In this case I would migrate to LTC and I think many people would do the same like always... When BTC network start being congested people migrate their transactions to AltCoins like ETH, LTC or DOGE and I hope it continue this way... If Bitcoin Cash becomes strong I think it won't be good for Crypto-Currency in general. The way that currency was created didn't seem nice.

About the BTC price I don't know why it's so high yet and continue increasing, I thought it would drop hard days ago when it reached to about $3600, but recovered too fast... Unpredictable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:00:47 PM

It's good to buy while the price still at current rate now, don't hope for any droppings of price and you can't be certain about that because the demand of today was still higher. That's a right point of view about of it's price it will really kept on increasing sophisticatedly everyday as it changes it's current price variations in the marketplace. You can just buy an asset of at least 20% of that whole price right now so you can invest a holdings by the time price reached the top price, and when the goals hit you can sell for profit gains.
Honestly for now there is no possibility of the drop of the price because there many holders are strongly holding their bitcoins for now because there is possibility that the price of bitcoin can be increase more soon But there is one thing that i think it can be a problem..
About the default fee in bitcoinfees are increased too much that i think it can be affected all transaction to be more slow for those who are paying for low fee if you are not paying in default fee your transaction can be it takes 1 day or more depends how much you pay for the fee..
And hope that they can fix this because this is really the real problem .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:08:33 PM

A drop would be nice, given that a coin is at $4200 as of this writing. Snatching up a few along the way wouldn't hurt given that the momentum of the trend is still there.

If these rogue miners continue on explicitly refusing transactions on the blocks they're mining, then maybe it's time to put my money on something else but certainly not BCH. I could try ETH or Zcash but never will I put my money together with the people who only wants to make profit for themselves and not help others.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: