Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:04:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia  (Read 5405 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:11:05 PM

Here in Philippines, many Filipinos are having a hard time to get a job that pays enough for their daily expenses and monthly bills. It is always lacking. Even with a degree, companies don't pay well.
So what happens? They look for another job or what we call a "sideline".
Bitcoin opened that for Filipinos but I dont know about the other countries in Asia.
I have friends who knows bitcoin and just be shocked that they are already introduced and they know a lot.

I think not only in the Philippines that the scenario you have describe existed. It is also present in other parts of Asia as well. Daily wages are not that good and when they find how to earn money thru signature campaign and trading, then stick to it and even moved out of their current job and pursue bitcoin because they can earn more thru it.

I think this is one reason why Asia has a big follower of bitcoin besides the obvious 3 giants, China, Japan and South Korea. So that way I see things, Asia will be the leader in terms of bitcoin being mass adopted, followed by Africa.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:18:33 PM

How common is Bitcoin in Asia? Just want to know Huh

It is pretty common, it is gaining some interest from Japan, Philippines, China and Indonesia as well. There are lots of demand in these country, even though it is not being announce publicly they adopt it faster than the other countries in Asia. I'm from Philippines and here we can withdraw instantly in certain atm machines, so basically bitcoin has become business and gave others job like bounties and campaigns. There are lots of investors in Japan that is willing to invest for bitcoin and even one time they affect the price by raising the value by the power of their demand.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

In my country (the Philippines, which is in Asia), bitcoin is recognized but not yet accepted accepted as a paymnet system in establishments unlike in the other countries. However, their are exchanges and just recently, two more exchanges will open up. Hopefully this would pave the way towards more adoptions of bitcoin in the country.

I'm not so sure with the other asian countries, but I heard that it is accepted and cryptocurrency is recohpgnized as legal in Japan. Efforts have been made to adopt it as a legal currency, so I've heard.

If only there's a celebrity or popular people who can explain what bitcoin is on citizen ofthe phil and make pilipino's understand how it works and how can it be an alternative currency maybe pilipino's will gladly accept it.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:26:03 PM

There is no way to measure how popular is Bitcoin in the Asian countries. However, I can provide some information about Bitcoin in Asia. Bitcoin exploded in the Asian countries when Japan officially accepted Bitcoin as a mode of payment. This happened last April. Since then, Bitcoin's price surged and eventually reached the 2000 dollar mark. Then, one by one some countries announced their official acceptance of Bitcoin as a mode of payment. There's India, Australia (not Asian), and South Korea.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:32:22 PM

Here in Philippines, many Filipinos are having a hard time to get a job that pays enough for their daily expenses and monthly bills. It is always lacking. Even with a degree, companies don't pay well.
So what happens? They look for another job or what we call a "sideline".
Bitcoin opened that for Filipinos but I dont know about the other countries in Asia.
I have friends who knows bitcoin and just be shocked that they are already introduced and they know a lot.

I think not only in the Philippines that the scenario you have describe existed. It is also present in other parts of Asia as well. Daily wages are not that good and when they find how to earn money thru signature campaign and trading, then stick to it and even moved out of their current job and pursue bitcoin because they can earn more thru it.

I think this is one reason why Asia has a big follower of bitcoin besides the obvious 3 giants, China, Japan and South Korea. So that way I see things, Asia will be the leader in terms of bitcoin being mass adopted, followed by Africa.
I agree, not only for Philippines bitcoin has become well known it is also existed in other part of Asia. I believe bitcoin is becoming popular in Asia because of technology that they are in. And ofcourse bitcoin benefits it has that offer to the users it become attracted to new supporters. Hence, Im glad bitcoin adopts by many for its their chance to earn money online.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:23:48 PM

I think Bitcoin in Asia is becoming more popular. It is because most of the people are treating it as a means of living, I know a couple of people who gets their daily needs through his income in bitcoin whether it'd be joining campaigns in this forum or through profits from trading. They really treat it as a job at home honestly speaking.
for sure bitcoin is growing the fame and the price at the same time a lot of countries are using bitcoin and they are using it as a payment now infect in south Asia bitcoin is being use for the payment of the street food and in Japan bitcoin is using for the school payment and a lot of markets are using bitcoin payment service so bitcoin is very famous in Asian countries like china Korea Japan and Germany

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:53:28 PM

Bitcoin is growing in popularity in my country (Indonesia), already many people are interested in bitcoin as an investment.
There are some bitcoin users ranging from kids, adults, and seniors as they use Bitcoin as a medium of exchange for online shopping and at the same time become their daily income.
In my opinion, bitcoin has a positive impact because unemployed people can earn income because of the bitcoin through trade and signature campaigns.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:07:00 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 06:49:15 PM by bitbob82

to
I think bitcoin in Asia is quite popular because in many Asian countries already know with bitcoin and has become an additional income for people in asia. But in my country not everything knows about bitcoin, especially in my area.
yes no doubt that it is now becoming more and more popular with the passage of time. although still even in my country majority of people do not know about bitcoin. but now as bitcoin is becoming popular therefore they are getting information about bitcoin and now they are also taking interest in bitcoin hope very soon they will start investing money in bitcoin.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:49:16 PM

When bitcoin was created, i believe that asian countries are already eyeing on bitcoins since it is a new technology. It is known that it has been too long that we use fiat, and it is a facr that most fiat with a higher value or a strong buying power belongs to the west, though some asian countries are considered on the first world countries, still the value of their money is lower than other asian countries, just take a look at japan and south korea, their fiat money is lower than  a lot of asian countries, i think that's one of the reason they were among the first countries to accept vitcoin and make it legal in their country. Weshould also consider the fact that theirr technology is advance, and bitcoin having block chain technology, will surely intrigue them, and not only that it also has a value, since they are among the leading technological countries, they easily foresee the future of bitcoin and its what would become benefits. Bitcoin is also being used by their neighboring countries, though it is not in their local news, bitcoin is widely accepted in asia, except for those countries who had banned bitcoin.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:31:50 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in my country, (vietnam)
Many people have known bitcoin through information pages, television, newspapers, ...
And a lot of people have used bitcoin to trade, treat them as a currency, and invest in them
Bitcoin is a jewel that God created
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:29:22 AM

bitcoin in ASIA became more popular because some of ASIAN countries are poor and many people are unemployed so it is their way to earn money

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:11:24 AM

I would say bitcoin is quiet popular in Asia since it has attracted attention because of its high price. I saw some survey of a trading group asking where are they from and the highest is from Asia. I've known people who made bitcoin as their source of income. Some treat as their main source and others as side income. Bitcoin is a big help especially for those people who has meager income from their jobs.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:15:39 AM

I'm from Philippines. In our country, BTC is not yet well known to average filipinos. Some are still skeptical and don't even dare to explore this cryptocurrency. Worst, they think it is a scam. I know for a fact because I was once with the same mentality. But things changed when my friend discussed BTC with me, I researched and i give it a try.

Though, there are already increasing popularity with BTC yet there are still no significant number of merchants accepting BTC as a payment.

I agree. It's not yet that mainstream in the country, and most are still unfamiliar with the term bitcoin and "cryptocurrency". A lot still don't know about Bitcoin and some think of it as a scam upon first look. I had the same impression as well at first.

I noticed that there's an increase of BTC users in the Philippines, although as said, there are no establishments which accepts Bitcoin as a payment system. I've heard that two new cryptocurrency exchanges have been granted licenses so I hope this would pave the way towards more bitcoin adoption in the country.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:36:16 AM

Bitcoin is popular in asia because lots of user of bitcoin is from Asian countries. Bitcoin is very important and useful in asian country like Japan or Philippines because they can use it as a payment.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:42:30 AM

I think Bitcoin in Asia is becoming more popular. It is because most of the people are treating it as a means of living, I know a couple of people who gets their daily needs through his income in bitcoin whether it'd be joining campaigns in this forum or through profits from trading. They really treat it as a job at home honestly speaking.
Yes bitcoin right now become part of asians lives. Bitcoin become more popular in asia because we are more tend to used it to earn money. In addition people in asia are very closed to technology that they spent most of their time here. Yes they trully treat it as job because it gives high profit compare to a normal job especially when the campaign where you joined in become successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

It is really good for us the ASIAN nation to have bitcoin. It is really hard to find job when your country is one the poorest country, when bitcoin came is ASIA many opportunities have grown

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:59:04 AM

Very common in Asia because Bitcoin gives opportunity to those who are unemployed to earn money by earning BTC from any offered service in exchange of BTC. Bitcoin is accepted in some Asian countries that's why enthusiasts are increasing day by day. Japan legalize BTC in their country same with my country but the government implemented regulation in exchanges. I am happy it is legal here in my country and I am also hoping that Bitcoin will soon be legal not only in Asia but also all over the world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:59:30 AM

There are a lot of third world countries in Asia, that is why. Even small paying campaign can mean a lot when converted into fiat here in Asia. That is why you see a lot of signature campaigners and bounty hunters coming from Asian countries because it is already a good income for some of us.
riffaz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:00:12 AM

I think the main reason for BTC is already very famous and adopted in Asia is BTC has no tax, no boarder fees, accepted globally.

Online side income is really difficult in Asian countries.

Eg:
1. Getting paid for online survey is restricted to many Asian countries.
2. Even Paypal withdrawal is impossible in many Asian countries
3. Sending and receiving money is a nightmare in many Asian countries.

but all these possible via BTC.
BTC is an angel for Asians.

PS:
As you watch in porn and Hollywood japan is not the only one country in Asia.
There are 48 countries in Asian continent.

Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:07:19 AM

There is a big market force here in Asia than compared to other side of the world. And in my country there's a big reason behind it's popularity, that is also because of how we look at bitcoin. We pursue it for it will give as opportunity and hope to earned and to profit. To be part of this community of bitcoin users is a dream come true for others that have given them a good fortune for their future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: