Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia  (Read 5403 times)
Kilua

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

In Indonesia bitcoin is not so popular, because many people here do not know what bitcoin is, just by word of mouth, but I am sure in the future. Bitcoin in Indonesia will grow rapidly from year to year, I am optimistic about it ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:06:26 PM

How common is Bitcoin in Asia? Just want to know Huh

I would say it's not a common thing but a necessity for most Asian countries is prone for population crisis and unemployment. And it really needs for some people in those countries can earn and be open to possibilities. Asia is one big part of crypto currency trading, investment and transactions.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:35:31 PM

Bitcoin in asia development is very good especially in my country very fast bitcoin development in the offices of bitcoin representative office in some big cities in my country
Yes bitcoin very famous in asia but not everyone will know about it and will more rapidly evolving bitcoin on the Asian countries, because the country supports the existence of the bitcoin. and used for the welfare of the bitcoin their lives. many of the countries that lead the market bitcoin cryptocurency around the world like the Philippines ... but there are also many other countries are no less magnitude.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:08:28 PM

Slowly more countries are participating into bitcoin usage. On the whole bitcoin acceptance and legalized usage is increasing over on Asian Countries rather than the other parts of the world. This shows that the Asian people are much in need as well trusting much on the digital growth.
Asia is the largest continent having countries like Japan (I hope I don't need to tell anyone about their technology) and China (which is going to be the next superpower and rules the world market).

North Korea and South Korea are also the developed ones. Other than these Philipines, India (ruling the freelancing world), Pakistan, Russia (the previous super power) have BTC users. You see, we Asians are more adoptive than needy.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:19:39 PM

I would like to say its not common in asia as i live in a country of it.many does not know about it.still it is very unpopular but i hope soon the image will change.
musbeto

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:30:04 PM

Want it popular first it should be accepted by law, if it can be accepted as a form of payment for daily service,
if that happens it will be really popular in asia. It is unlikely that we should wait in the present, it may be in the future.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:41:37 PM

I would like to say its not common in asia as i live in a country of it.many does not know about it.still it is very unpopular but i hope soon the image will change.

It would be wrong to say that Bitcoin is quite unfamiliar in Asia, when Japan is now the leading market for all the major crypto-currencies. The markets in South Korea, China and Hong Kong are also quite large. The Indian crypto-market is also growing quite rapidly now. Even small nations such as Mongolia, Kazakhstan, and Nepal have dedicated teams of crypto-enthusiasts.
Kevindb87

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

Bitcoin in Asia is very developed. You look at some countries like: Korea Japan  China and  Philippines.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:52:59 PM

Bitcoin is getting a good popularity in Asia . The country like Japan, China , Phillipins, Indoneasia are adopting it quite well. And in the country like India, Pakistan it is getting popular as well. It is very good for the bitcoin market the population of China is 1.379 billion and India is1.324 billion. So it is a huge market compared to America and Europe.

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:59:11 PM

The popularity of bitcoin in Asia is not inferior to continental Europe or America. in asia is now beginning to develop about bitcoin. because now many people are interested about bitcoin
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:15:18 PM

Bitcoin in Asia is known, but not that widespread. In my country, I have seen our local forum and I think that there are many users here but I think they chose to be quiet about it because in my community, almost no one knows about it. Different users are scattered and they are not that loud to be known that they use bitcoin. But I think here in Asia, bitcoin is more used than any other continents.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:18:22 PM

I think some people in Asia tend to use bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is very profitable and if they use bitcoin they could make and earn more money. In addition to that, bitcoin is very popular in Asia and I think some people in Asia already know what bitcoin is. Lastly, I think the large number of people who use bitcoin is in Asia.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:24:44 PM

I think Bitcoin in Asia is becoming more popular. It is because most of the people are treating it as a means of living, I know a couple of people who gets their daily needs through his income in bitcoin whether it'd be joining campaigns in this forum or through profits from trading. They really treat it as a job at home honestly speaking.
Yes, this is true. I am an Asian and I am only a teenager. My plans when I earn bitcoin are for my family needs and for my hobbies. Some may think that it is weird but it is really the reason why I came to bitcoin and of course, discovering new things about bitcoin is an additonal for it. It becomes a hobby, too.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Rodriguez91

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:31:51 PM

It's just a matter of time. Nowadays, a number of economically developed countries have adopted bitcoin and other currencies
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:44:25 PM

The popularity of bitcoin in Asia is not inferior to continental Europe or America. in asia is now beginning to develop about bitcoin. because now many people are interested about bitcoin
Why you say that? For me, the popularity of bitcoin in Asia even higher than the Europe or America market. You also see the volume trading of Asia market exchange (Bithumb exchange and China exchange) everyday always highest, so they are leader on cryptocurrency market.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:53:10 PM

That depends on your definition of "common". As most are well aware of, Bitcoin is well known to some countries in Asia. The very best example here is Japan. They are accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment since April. And from that point, many merchants accepts Bitcoin. However, this is not the case on the other countries. I am form the Philippines where Bitcoin is acknowledged by the Central Bank but most do not know Bitcoin.

It is quite hard to measure how common Bitcoin is in a certain are. I doubt you will get a pretty decent answer for your question.

laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:56:52 PM

Bitcoin in Asia is quite popular compared to the western Continents. This is all because of the increased acceptance and the people easily using it an way for getting an additional earning based on its legitimacy. In my thinking bitcoin will be growing high than expected as there is tremendous increase in adoption around the Asian countries.

It's popular in western countries too, usa, canada, brasil, uk, france, germany, spain, russia. In these countries there is also lots of mining activities but these are not like industrial scale mining of assian countries. Assia is more like a capital of cryptocurrency.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:26:26 PM

I think Bitcoin is becoming very popular around Asia there are Asian Countires that have their own trading site where we can trader different kind of crypto and in Japan we can now use bitcoin as a payment in many stores.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:38:19 PM

if i'm not mistaken that Japan as the first country in asia who admitted bitcoin as the currency and bitcoin has growing faster in that country so bitcoin are being so popular in asia even in my country some people has dare to resign from their actual jobs and starting to earning bitcoin from their trading activities
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

Asia has been always friendly to bitcoin.Japan was the foremost adopter of bitcoin but it just moved away from bitcoin due to Mt.Gox collapse.But now,it has once again adopted bitcoin and had even made bitcoin as legal in japan.China has played a dominant role in trading in bitcoin earlier and even now,its dominant in bitcoin mining.South korea being a tech hub is always user friendly to bitcoin.It is soon to legalize bitcoin.Philippines has legalized bitcoin for remittance as most of philippinese send their earnings from abroad in bitcoin.India has formed a committee to legalize bitcoin within six months.Now,vietnam has said that it would legalize bitcoin within 2018.Asian countries have been a greatest supporter of bitcoin all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: