Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia  (Read 5405 times)
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

Bitcoin is gaining more popularity everyday since people are slowly introducing it to their communities. Although most of the countries don't accept it as payment, more and more people are becoming interested with it. Some use it as a means of earning money especially in communities who are financially challenged while others use it for fun or investment. Because of these factors, more and more asians will eventually join in and time will come bitcoin will soon be accepted as payment or for certain transactions.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:01:52 AM

How common is Bitcoin in Asia? Just want to know Huh

Bitcoin in Asia is quite popular compared to the western Continents, Since many Asians use bitcoin as currency, as in Singapore, bitcoin in Singapore has become the official currency.

Bitcoin develops very well in developed countries as well as developing countries in asia. In addition, the number of people in Asia is one of the causes of the increasing use of bitcoin. I may agree if the cause of the community in Asia more open than other countries. China, singapore, japan, indonesia became one of the reasons rapid technological developments in Asia.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:49:55 AM

in some of the above countries, shows that the development for bitcoin is increasing rapidly, although the bitcoin legality in this country is still unclear but there is no prohibition on its use, and this is a wonderful opportunity for everyone to always contribute to bitcoin
OVOBTC

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:31:39 AM

Bitcoin is VERY popular in Asia, Probably equaling or even exceeding US and way ahead of Europe, Russia, China, India are highly populated countries in which the "culture" of bitcoin is growing and particularly Russia and China, were even governments are beginning to acknowledge bitcoin and make acceptable regulations for it.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:31:05 PM

in asco bitcoin has become famous, as seen from the development of the era, bitcoin users in asia every year increases and it proves the development of bitcoin in Asia is very fast  Grin

MissHope

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

I heard that one bank in Japan issues it's own cryptocurrency and China is testing it's own national cryptocurrency. So I think bitcoin is really popular in Asia.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

Bitcoin in Asia is commonly popular. The larger user or larger bitcoin community is in Asia it because the value of bitcoin in some country in Asia is higher than the US. Since the third world countries are in Asia bitcoin is much attractive due to the high value of it.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

Asia is a curse and a blessing.

A blessing bc it is a huge opportunity for Bitcoin.

A curse, bc at the moment, almost every time I go to bed and wake up, it's a freaking bloodbath on the alts and btc.
EVERY day...  daytime in Asia means crazy volatility and "anything can happen".

Look, even again today... what the F !!?!

On the long run, it will hurt the crypto markets.
What are you talking about? For your information there is no Asian Altcoin market and even if there is the price won't be that much of a different compared to the global market. Additionally isn't being in a blood bath a good thing? This signifies a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency at a low price, even you have said that it is a big opportunity why not take advantage of it all?

You seem to take it too personal.

It's a known fact on the markets that Asia is a more volatile place. It is cultural: gambling is more accepted, as well as risk taking, but failure is also less accepted, that generates more volatility down as sellers "panic" more.
It is the way it is. Same thing as Latin people in europe (Fr, It, Sp) are more ... "latin" than the anglo-saxon ones (De, Uk, Nl, etc...)

That said, this setback on the BTC prise is a good thing. BTC still has the end of the year to readh $5,000 organically.
But, the order of magnitude for this correction is not healthy. It generates a shockwave and oscillations that shows that, even for BTC, the crypto market is not mature yet.
Emran406

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:03:57 PM

In Asia,  Asain people used bitcoin. because bitcoin are easy to use.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

in asia many bitcoin users and some of them earning bitcoin as their sidejob, either it’s because their real work income isn’t enough to pay the monthly bills or maybe it’s less to fill their daily needs, they made it as a side job because they need additional income, there may be a lot of people have successful running bitcoin as a sidejob and able to improve their financial system from less to be better
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:54:05 AM

in asia bitcoin is very popular many people in asia are starting to mine and seek or earn bitcoin because it is greatly accepted and people in asia are easy to use it as additional income than real work income in real world, maybe in asia it will grow really fast because there are many extraordinary adopters around Asian countries

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:03:21 AM

I think Bitcoin in Asia is becoming more popular. It is because most of the people are treating it as a means of living, I know a couple of people who gets their daily needs through his income in bitcoin whether it'd be joining campaigns in this forum or through profits from trading. They really treat it as a job at home honestly speaking.

I guess so, since the number one problem in Asia is poverty, so the people there are taking all the opportunity to earn money by any means. Asians are dedicated on whatever they are doing, that is why other countries love them so much, they are hospitable and so on. Earning money through bitcoin is really good, that is why I guess the reason why bitcoin is popular on Asia.
Yes I also agree with you that bitcoin is getting more and more popularity in Asia. Because if a currency prevails worldwide why would Asia not accept that. They will have to accept and legalized bitcoin in their respective countries because it is the need of future and today as well.

So the Asian will never want to remain far behind from the rest of the world, especially in the case of currency.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:15:30 AM

in asia bitcoin is very popular many people in asia are starting to mine and seek or earn bitcoin because it is greatly accepted and people in asia are easy to use it as additional income than real work income in real world, maybe in asia it will grow really fast because there are many extraordinary adopters around Asian countries

it's really your opinion, I am including asia indonesia who access and mined bitcoin in this forum, we are very tempted just have 1BTC we can buy many things Grin Grin
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:19:17 AM

bitcoin in asia is not yet legalized as in the country in europe, therefore the plantation is not sepesat in europe but even though that development is not inferior to the developments in the countries of europe
Feetaroni

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:01:46 AM

Bitcoin in asia is unkown becauseof it price it is a very high price and people in asia cannot afford that atleast the most people cannot afford it and that is why they dont kbnow about it moste of

the people dont use the internet.
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:57:11 PM

Bitcoin is growing quite rapidly in Asia. Most people are buy bitcoin for speculation or for trading the asset. The volatility of bitcoin price makes it particularly attractive for traders. People who have bought bitcoin as a store of value have been quite happy with the performance of the asset. In my country (Indonesia), bitcoin users are around 200 thousand in 2016 and will keep increasing in the future.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:31:36 PM

As of now bitcoin become more popular in Asia and some country in Asia already start to legalized the bitcoin. Some poeple in bitcoin users are im Asia and we all know that there are lot of people who use bitcoin. Lastly, I think it will become more popular in Asia in the near future.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:11:25 PM

i think that the number of bitcoin users in ASIA are more that any other continent, amd i think that still the number of bitcoin users are there increasing from time to time. i am sure that bitcoin users in ASIA will be increasing more and more and hope that it will continue as number one currency for a long long time.                                                                                                                                     
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:27:31 PM

in my country Indonesia bitcoin is still illegal and not yet approved by the government, but the circulation is still allowed.
hmmmm maybe 5 more years bitcoin will be legal Huh? may be, just my opinion
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:22:19 AM

I think Bitcoin in Asia is becoming more popular. It is because most of the people are treating it as a means of living, I know a couple of people who gets their daily needs through his income in bitcoin whether it'd be joining campaigns in this forum or through profits from trading. They really treat it as a job at home honestly speaking.
I am Asian. now i see more people interested in bitcoin and now start work in trade and other btc early.  yea now more people join in forum for create knowledge and earning.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: