Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:00:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia  (Read 5405 times)
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Bitcoin Indonesia, located in Bali, also confirms the growing public interest in the crypto currency. According to this exchange, the daily volume of transactions on the platform reaches 1.48 million dollars (about 20 billion rupees). Today, this exchange serves 200,000 users, compared with 80,000 in 2015.

According to Suasti Atmastuti Astaman, business development manager at Bitcoin Indonesia, the positive trend is due to the fact that Bitcoin successfully conquers the confidence of the world.
leimzdyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

Bitcoin is earning its popularity in Asia. Many Asians are crazily inlove with Bitcoin which it grows rapidly and getting stronger even if many ICO and other projects are being being created in different countries. Bitcoin in Asia is really a great opportunity to the development of Asians' lives.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

in asia country I think Bitcoin is getting popular there and already many people are trying to use this digital currency to earn some money. the development of Bitcoin in Asia is currently growing rapidly and hopefully Bitcoin is getting stronger in Asia even though many ICO centers and projects are being created in western countries.
I agree with you. Asia has the biggest population in the world; and obviously it gave a warm welcome to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is such a popular digital currency and people are keep on believing about its future.
ahilees palu son

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

for the popularity of bitcoin in some continents, I think the Asian region is superior to other continents. in terms of popularity and the news of more interested people who are curious about bitcoin.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

A huge development in Asia because you can see for yourself with the people of Asia is very much.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

It may be popular online but in the real world theres still a long way to go!

I been travelled in Thailand and probably seem just one shop with Bitcoin logo, I was also in Tokyo

some months ago and none of my japanise friends used bitcoin and they don’t know too much about it 😅
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

Bitcoin is quite popular amongst the Asians. Asia is a continent with a great population and bitcoin enjoys huge adoption there. One of the Asian countries that apply and use bitcoin is Japan. In Japan, the use and sale of bitcoin is legal and widespread. The government also encouraged people to use bitcoin and have a lot of support for bitcoin. Bitcoin will get far more popular with the Asians.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

What you mean? Japan take 1st place in Bitcoin trading volume and Bitcoin fully legalized there. China and South Korea going Japan. I think crypto in Asia more popular than in other region. In Europe crypto just became a popular.
Japan is a visionary country, so i'm not too surprised that Japan legalized bitcoin.
However is it just me or someone else is thinking the same as me. I feel Asia is a boisterous place for bitcoin. Big news often comes from Asia, even though it is negative news. The example is like the case of china. And it had a great impact on bitcoin and made some people panicked. Or maybe just because I live in asia, so news from outside asia is rarely heard. I don't know.

SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

Bitcoin has become very popular in Asia and its legitimacy has started to earn quite a lot of people. People working on this Bitcoin in Asia have earned a lot of money and many poor families have started moving very well. It is slowly spreading like a virus in Asia.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

I came from Asia and I know for a fact that Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in our region since it has been a very good source of additional or alternative income for a lot of people. More and more countries here are adapting and are starting to be open to it, it is a great opportunity for Asians to maximize this awesome technology and everything that it has to offer.
Xombet

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

bitcoin in Asia is growing rapidly these days, the adoption of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is very fast, by operators, by regulators, and by players, "Barber told CalvinAyre.com. "For Southeast Asia, there is great potential for cryptocurrency especially for small countries. I can mention Vietnam and Laos. " Smiley
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

I think officially numerous Asian individuals who know bitcoin and utilizing it. Be that as it may, the vast majority frequently utilize them to contributing.

We need individuals to acknowledge it as a genuine cash utilizing them to installment strategies.

As I would see it, to do this it must balance out the Bitcoin esteem.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

How common is Bitcoin in Asia? Just want to know Huh

Korea and Japan are the two main supporters of bitcoin in Asia. Good News of bitcoins will give a positive impact in the whole bitcoin community and it will surely help bitcoins and digital currencies grow.  Lets hope we get more positive news about bitcoins in the coming days.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

How common is Bitcoin in Asia? Just want to know Huh

Well my state is philippines as for my state it's quite popular though , but their perspective on bitcoin is somehow conspiracy and still not implementing bitcoin on our state but their setting up some regulation about bitcoin. And on the other hand in asia and my state too has a low salary which means it's not very profitable on some aspect , somehow they find some other way to have some extra income or money.
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

in my country Indonesia bitcoin is still illegal and not yet approved by the government, but the circulation is still allowed.
hmmmm maybe 5 more years bitcoin will be legal Huh? may be, just my opinion
nauvalelbarca

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Much of the mining activity takes place in Asia, that's for sure, compared to western countries bitcoin in asia is not that popular.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very popular in asia. As of now, there are a lot of Bitcoin users are in asia. Thus, Bitcoin became more popular when it was introduced in asia.

shultz1994

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

Asia is an advanced region in the use of the blockchain. At the same time, it is a contradictory region. On the one hand, China, for example, has the largest mining farms, and their share in the world mining is very large. But on the other hand, the Chinese government is not unambiguous about bitcoin itself, and in General threatens to ban it. I'm not talking about the India that banned him anymore. But countries like South Korea, Singapore, and Japan are very supportive of cryptocurrency development.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:03:21 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:43:26 AM by btc_angela

Much of the mining activity takes place in Asia, that's for sure, compared to western countries bitcoin in asia is not that popular.

Obviously, China still has a total manipulation of bitcoin mining as far as we all know.

in asia country I think Bitcoin is getting popular there and already many people are trying to use this digital currency to earn some money. the development of Bitcoin in Asia is currently growing rapidly and hopefully Bitcoin is getting stronger in Asia even though many ICO centers and projects are being created in western countries.

Does it mean that Asians are greedy and look at bitcoin as a means to replace their current job or a means to bring food on the table?

Bitcoin Indonesia, located in Bali, also confirms the growing public interest in the crypto currency. According to this exchange, the daily volume of transactions on the platform reaches 1.48 million dollars (about 20 billion rupees). Today, this exchange serves 200,000 users, compared with 80,000 in 2015.

According to Suasti Atmastuti Astaman, business development manager at Bitcoin Indonesia, the positive trend is due to the fact that Bitcoin successfully conquers the confidence of the world.

Isn't it bitcoin is already illegal in Indonesia, so correct me if I'm wrong. Bali was the first city to be cracked down by the Indonesian government because obviously its a tourist spot and many nationality go there not to bring cash but to change their bitcoin to local fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

Work force in bitcoin is on an increase in asian region.  With this increased work force the are earning crypto which the are converting into BTC.  The balance in their wallet will increase and they will be using their wallet for transaction.  So number on an increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: