Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about pump and dump?  (Read 10001 times)
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

Pump and dump are strategy of investors and developers to catch the attention of traders and eventually acquire bigger profit, sometimes it takes long or abruptly. Lucky are those who earn big and sorry for those who loose. However, I advise you to observe first before you participate when these activity take place  and do some research about the ICO or coin. Because when you have the good skill and knowledge, I believe we can earn good amount from pump and dump.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

Pump and dump for me now is very bad to bounty hunters because they can't have their payments if it is very low but it is favor to the traders because they earn on the volatility of coins. As l monitor my cousin l want the  volatility of bitcoin because l have a chance to be rich.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

Pump and dump of coins it is normal due to valatile of bitcoin it means unstable movement of bitcoin and it is a part of cryptocurrency. In this moment pump an dump you  may pick a coins in altcoin when bitcoin dump.
Yes it is nature of bitcoin, bitcoin is the most volatile coin in the world of crypto currency, bitcoin price is getting high these days but will get down as well to give us a chance buy at low price to hold till it become high once again, so it is one of best advantage of bitcoin, dump give us chance to buy low and sell high so to me pump and dump is my profit making strategy.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
I think this is a divorce. I do not advise anyone to participate in such endeavors.You can lose money.

You can lose the money if you act without thinking over the situation. When you have many good altcoins, you can sell them with a profit in a pump period. When the market falls, you will buy the alts for cheap again.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

I think this is a divorce. I do not advise anyone to participate in such endeavors.You can lose money.

You can lose the money if you act without thinking over the situation. When you have many good altcoins, you can sell them with a profit in a pump period. When the market falls, you will buy the alts for cheap again.
I think that you can look at the entire situation from another country. The fact is that if there are incomprehensible price jumps in the market, then maybe this is an artificial influence. Despite daytime talk about the impossibility of market management, artificial influence and manipulation still exist.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

I think "Pump" is a time when big investors/people are competing to buy the coins or tokens and "Dump" is a time when everyone races to sell the coins or tokens
if you want to feel the advantage in the event "Pump" should not come / buy too long, because if you're late then most likely "Dump" will happen,
I ever was too late to buy a coin to be in "Pump" and the result I had a loss because a while later "Dump" happened  Sad

VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Timing is important and should be considered if you must profit in pump. If you already had the coin stalked in your wallet that was bought in dip, you are most likely to profit from pump events because the price generally would go up in an unprecedented way. But this usually do not last. It maybe with 5 to 6 hours or a 24 hours event I think. People who lose during pump events are those who try to buy while there is a pump event thinking it will keep pumping but there after, it enters a big dump. So I think for new investors it is not advisable to buy in pump. Just stay off. But if you had your coin stalked, it's an opportunity to sell and make good profit.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Without pump and dump, crypto market won't attract many people to invest. I think the market need those event to attract more new investors and bring more money to the market.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

Without pump and dump, crypto market won't attract many people to invest. I think the market need those event to attract more new investors and bring more money to the market.
Yes stable market won't attract any investors because what is the use to invest. everyone is here to make some money, in the stable market it's not possible to make any profit. suppose if the market is going to stabilised some big whales can change the market condition. Actually because of high fluctuation this digital market is attracting more prople.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

The market today is the current state of dumping, which is the sale of whales altcoin to the market, they withdrew so that the market fell, the price of the altcoin dropped severely. But my guess is that by the end of the year they will continue to pump.
FXTradingPro

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:02:09 AM

Pump and Dumps are considered to be an illegal activity and will be investigated by the CFTC and other regulatory authorities. They have already started investigations  Shocked

https://forexmarketslive.com/will-pump-and-dumps-be-the-regulatory-death-nail-for-cryptocurrencies/
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:28:39 AM

It's pretty normal I guess pumps and dumps are risky sometimes pumps don't last long so some may lose to it even it pumps so good and after sometime it will lose it's value not too long. Some dumps may take a while to pump but in the end of the day it depends wether someone might manipulate the situation and some may know it some may not so the ones who knows have the upper hand.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

Pumping and dumping will always occur in the market because the price is volatile so you should always expect for any coin you invest to dump after a few months or increase its price even more , focusing on handling your patience will make you avoid losing a huge amount of your investment.

ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

It may take several months for the pump market to pump, perhaps in August, the market will be one of the hottest times. Then the price of the altocin will increase sharply.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:46:21 AM

Pump and dump is orchestrated by a large trader to influence the price of a coin. The big traders buy a coin in a very large volume that makes other traders panic and buy so that the price of coins becomes higher. when the price peaked, trader actors pump and dump sell all the coins. We can enter in this gap to buy and sell in the middle.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

Not good idea, it's not different than gambling
zack29

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

I had a bad experience when I was trying to go with pumping and pouring projects. I usually do not advise anyone to join the pump group and pour, it is not illegal but it is unethical in my opinion. I lost my entire capital many times in the early days of my business when I invested on the opinions of others, most of whom became pioneers and attracted the first people to attract. Other investors to invest coins that they have originally invested.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

At the beginning of my crypto trading, i used to join in many of pump and dump telegram group in order to learn some trading tips. It seems very positive when we are keeping orders but soon the order is kept it will be executed and soon the price start dumping to very low value. It happened to many coins so, i think this is not the right choice for keep order and start learning by myself. Pump and dump groups are always risky one.
glider101

Activity: 125
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

Pump and Dump are bad very bad for bitcoins and other coins. Often leading to scam and dumps coins.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

Hi, I try not to do anything in such situations, and only certain people who know about pamp or dump in advance earn on it. Most likely, you just will not have time to sell or buy anything, because of the large number of transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: