Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about pump and dump?  (Read 10001 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

Both pump and dump are not healthy for the cryptocurrency market. Trying to manipulate the price of a currency through pumping in order to quickly cash out some huge money is very wrong. The market or the value of a currency should be allowed to grow naturally based on the forces of demand and supply.
But how can you say they are not healthy for bitcoin. Since the first day of bitcoin, it is moving up and down. Sometimes there is dump and it stays for long and then suddenly prices start jumping to moon and we see the pump that amazingly profits everyone. If you are claiming this isn’t right, how bitcoin has survived for so long time then? No, you might be able to review your information.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

Both pump and dump are not healthy for the cryptocurrency market. Trying to manipulate the price of a currency through pumping in order to quickly cash out some huge money is very wrong. The market or the value of a currency should be allowed to grow naturally based on the forces of demand and supply.
But how can you say they are not healthy for bitcoin. Since the first day of bitcoin, it is moving up and down. Sometimes there is dump and it stays for long and then suddenly prices start jumping to moon and we see the pump that amazingly profits everyone. If you are claiming this isn’t right, how bitcoin has survived for so long time then? No, you might be able to review your information.
this is caused of bitcoin while it is still existing cause this is how move for that is why when it comes of this scenario we can be able to trust it more cause of its good accommodation of up and down.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

For the better avoid trading signal from pump dump telegram group because finally you will loss from it. In my opinion trading by pump dump not more than gambling, and this make the price of crypto is not liquidity.  Exchange like bittrex is give warning for pump dump activity in their exchange, and this is good for crypto market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Dortira

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

I can see from my own experience that pump and dump is almost the constanta of every each new token issued on the market, usually it goes like dumping and then pumping after.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

In a simple terms of explanation pump and dump definition is the things mostly happen in the world of investment,economy or maybe in local bussiness in your country,therefore pump means is like the situation where all in the market is going up or high increase its value and everything would become great in terms of trading,or good exchange of price value,and the statistic data chart is going up,while in the dump situation is vice versa happen of this scenario because all market is going down,everything is loosing there capital investment and the market is bleeding and the market is unhealthy of its trading investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
paynercash

Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

For the better avoid trading signal from pump dump telegram group because finally you will loss from it. In my opinion trading by pump dump not more than gambling, and this make the price of crypto is not liquidity.  Exchange like bittrex is give warning for pump dump activity in their exchange, and this is good for crypto market.
Yes, investment in Pump / Dump groups is essentially nothing more than gambling because investors do not research penny stocks and only bet on the amount of money they no have verify. Stop that if you do not want to lose everything in this market.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

The optimist will probably answer you: both pump and dump are very good for you. When the cryptocurrency is falling and reaches its bottom, you can invest in it. When it is up, it is the right time to sell your altcoins.
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

pump and dump event is an issue game
such as channel pumps, they announce the coin that will be in the pump then the user will buy the coin simultaneously which makes the pump price and will sell on the target of the pump channel which resulted in the price of dump quickly
in the shortest time it must be a lot of blm who had time to sell or late to buy reply caused the loss very much
coin yg in pump by channel pump will never menyetuh ath the same again because the fake pump is not natural
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
I know the pump and dump, do not know you know the margin in the trading floor. I play margin and never care about green or red market, just analyze the candles H, D and make decision long or short x10, x100. Think ahead to play margin, to play the margin you need to have good knowledge of trading and good news sources
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

I don't follow this strategy because it is just like a wild guess and I think it is better that we'll jist hodl in time for us to maximize our profit. Relying in this kind of strategy is risky. I would prefer just simply buying at low and selling at high. I don't want to complicate things so I would just rather stick on what I think would surely provide me a good gain.
Me too, I didn't follow what some users and traders use to do in the market. We have our own strategies and styles too but we do have the same situation when the market is falling that's why everyone should formulate their own techniques on how they can survive the uncontrolled situations in the crypto market.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

Honestly everybody likes to see own coin rise and pump makes this in fast way. If is this good, or bad, I would say is part of crypto. I personaly like to see slow rise in value, backed with real dev progress made.
Everyone likes to see fast growth in value, my friend. I also want it right now, I want to price bitcoin pump twice in the next month. I think the pumping is good for now, the market is burning need to pump to save bitcoin
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

The market is called pumping, the price of coins is rising dramatically and the market is pouring after pumping to the price that the speculators were offering, then they sell out of the market.

ratna altika

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

I think pump and dumps are pretty common in the altcoins markets.
I tried to trade twice time ago, once I earned money while the other one I lose it.
In order to make money from this event, you have to be the admin of pump and dump groups and buy before the others.
Ferrokeys

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

I dont get it? what is pump and dump? its connected to trading but how is it called pump and dump? still don't get it.
Crypto_trader87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

If you have a good skills in trading you can always earn a good profit when the time comes like this pump and dump period. Buy more tokens when the price goes down and hold a few hours or even a day then sell it again or set a good price to sell.

Cotton Candy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

For the better abstain from exchanging signal from pump dump wire gather in light of the fact that at long last you will misfortune from it. As I would like to think exchanging by pump dump not more than betting, and this make the cost of crypto isn't liquidity. Trade like bittrex is give cautioning for pump dump action in their trade, and this is useful for crypto advertise.
coffigayo

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Yes if my opinion pump and dump is for people who want to make money quickly in the world of cryptocurrancy. It also shows that we do not care about the coins. With the long term this coin has value. This will increase over time. In the effort to make money in the cryptocurrancy world. Although it provides great advantages, it is still not advisable to participate in this event due to the nature of the trade.
Moon Catcher Pro

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

If you have a good skills in trading you can always earn a good profit when the time comes like this pump and dump period. Buy more tokens when the price goes down and hold a few hours or even a day then sell it again or set a good price to sell.
I do not agree, every trader has a profitable and unprofitable month, for this and in large offices, many people are holding, they are diversifying the risk
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:24:49 PM

In order to make profit from pump and dump schemes, one should be very close to the core and get in very early. Otherwise, just don't follow their "calls".
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:18:03 AM

I dont get it? what is pump and dump? its connected to trading but how is it called pump and dump? still don't get it.

https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/idc/groups/public/%40customerprotection/documents/file/customeradvisory_pumpdump0218.pdf

Pump-and-dump schemes have been around long before virtual currencies and digital tokens.  ...

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: