Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Advise on buying bitcoins  (Read 1557 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:51:27 PM

can someone please recommend which one is best among these two and why? Planning to buy using my debit card.

www.kraken.com
https://cex.io

Every platform has its own advantage  such as cex.io for the exchange based in us and kraken with sepa ability. Just choose the exchange that will have filled your needs to buy bitcoin with convenience way and never face the problem. you can choose one is best for you.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:31:31 PM

I am having a suggestion that maybe different from your interest but i hope this will be useful to you, If you do not have that much capital to start on then just start joining signature campaigns from the startup companies that needs advertisement, Work on it and you will earn more bitcoins without spending that much cash.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:38:33 PM

I am having a suggestion that maybe different from your interest but i hope this will be useful to you, If you do not have that much capital to start on then just start joining signature campaigns from the startup companies that needs advertisement, Work on it and you will earn more bitcoins without spending that much cash.
I suggest the same to all those who hesitate from investing money in bitcoins or play with their last balance. It is good to earn without investment. For that, Signature Campaigns is the perfect option and you won't need to worry about risks. By the way, I would also suggest buying bitcoins after two or three days.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:23:39 AM

I suggest the same to all those who hesitate from investing money in bitcoins or play with their last balance. It is good to earn without investment. For that, Signature Campaigns is the perfect option and you won't need to worry about risks. By the way, I would also suggest buying bitcoins after two or three days.
I won't push anyone to buy bitcoins if he is not willing to do so but if he wants to increase his money then first I demand him to trust in bitcoins. Otherwise, all investments will be useless and there will be difficult times also.

I am still investing in bitcoins because I know if not tomorrow, maybe next week, next month or year, it is gonna return me huge profits and I can wait for that long happily... Smiley
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:40:08 PM

hello everyone, Greetings from Pakistan.

Since am relatively new here and to bitcoins, I've a lot of questions. Bitcoin I feel is relatively expensive to buy locally as the supply is limited and sellers are charging whatever the heck they want. I was thinking to buy it from an international exchange but the problem is that they are asking for too many bloody verification things which I've already provided but they still need blah blah blah.

So, have a few questions:

- is there any exchange which can get me registered just by my national identity card or passport? They are asking for utility bills in my name which I cannot provide since I live with my parents (normal here) so the bills are in their names. Tried to explain one of the support person but I guess they don't seem to understand
- any exchange(or rather their bank) which doesn't a ridiculous amount of money for online transfer from Pakistan.
- the exchange supports limit orders so I can buy when there is a correction  in the price
- the exchange offers to buy major cryptos through USD
- they respond to emails !

that's easy if you buy a bitcoin to be knocked down the price just for a high price then suddenly dump the price and buy a bitcoin .. there are exchanger that need the approvals before you can withdraw your funds if not You're just getting withdrawn its just ok because I think you're a kid still leaning on your parents. That's because it's because you know that bitcoin you gather until you reach the right time as your age is 18 to 21, sure you're rich. I already know because it's still around 16yrs old and it's not a bitcoin. It's a Bitcoin. It's a Bitcoin. It's a Bitcoin. you do not know you can wait for bitcoin fool you.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:27:03 PM

Since am relatively new here and to bitcoins, I've a lot of questions. Bitcoin I feel is relatively expensive to buy locally as the supply is limited and sellers are charging whatever the heck they want. I was thinking to buy it from an international exchange but the problem is that they are asking for too many bloody verification things which I've already provided but they still need blah blah blah.

- is there any exchange which can get me registered just by my national identity card or passport? They are asking for utility bills in my name which I cannot provide since I live with my parents (normal here) so the bills are in their names. Tried to explain one of the support person but I guess they don't seem to understand
- any exchange(or rather their bank) which doesn't a ridiculous amount of money for online transfer from Pakistan.
- the exchange supports limit orders so I can buy when there is a correction  in the price

Its looks so complicated I think,, is there has no local exchanger in your country ?  if there is no local exchanger how can you withdraw your money from bitcoin so far ? I mean if you have some bitcoin from bounty campaign
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

I won't push anyone to buy bitcoins if he is not willing to do so but if he wants to increase his money then first I demand him to trust in bitcoins. Otherwise, all investments will be useless and there will be difficult times also.

I am still investing in bitcoins because I know if not tomorrow, maybe next week, next month or year, it is gonna return me huge profits and I can wait for that long happily... Smiley

I agree with you, now that bitcoin price is not stable. If you push him to buy and price went down, there a big possibility that he will blame you. Its better to establish first his trust on bitcoin so that whatever happens, he will not affected emotionally.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

There are other exchange platform whoa is accepted debit card for you to avail to buy bitcoin, I think hbtc.com is accepting payment deposit, like Okpay, payeer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and also coins.ph
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:13:01 AM

You can simply use coins.ph . it is a philipine exchanger and wallet also.They support all countries around globe. I am not residing in philipine but i have seen its features once months ago and i was using it without verification.
To renove limitations , they may ask you for id verification but it is not compulsory.
I don't think coins.ph can be accessed with other countries. It has a lot of bitcoin wallet can be used all over the country. It doesn't need verifications in storing your bitcoins but once you cash out your bitcoins in respective fiat currency in your location, you must verify first your wallet. Coins.ph is very convenience, you can put your bitcoins any amount you want and it is the one I love to coins.ph.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

You can simply use coins.ph . it is a philipine exchanger and wallet also.They support all countries around globe. I am not residing in philipine but i have seen its features once months ago and i was using it without verification.
To renove limitations , they may ask you for id verification but it is not compulsory.
I don't think coins.ph can be accessed with other countries. It has a lot of bitcoin wallet can be used all over the country. It doesn't need verifications in storing your bitcoins but once you cash out your bitcoins in respective fiat currency in your location, you must verify first your wallet. Coins.ph is very convenience, you can put your bitcoins any amount you want and it is the one I love to coins.ph.
I will advise you to start buying bit coins when their prices are low and sell them when prices are high. This is the only way you can have maximum profit from your investments through bit coins. Use your previous experiences and market intellect while making investments in bit coin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

Hey Jamal, you may want to try bittrex because if you cannot buy bitcoins within your locale exchange then you may try buying it with your credit card. Once you already have bitcoins in bittrex, you may transfer it to another exchange like poloniex so you could execute some trades. Now, the only challenge for you is how are you going to convert your bitcoins back to fiat.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

I will advise you to start buying bit coins when their prices are low and sell them when prices are high. This is the only way you can have maximum profit from your investments through bit coins. Use your previous experiences and market intellect while making investments in bit coin.
You don't need to wait to buy bitcoins the price today for bitcoin is really cheap and we will see burst increase more again soon..
So if you don't want to lose the opportunity to make profit better to buy bitcoins right now and hold them for a few days or weeks and sell them if the price hit 5k to 6k value just sell 25% every time the price is increase just don't sell them all because you will just lose the opportunity to make more profit if the price will continue to increase..
jamalnasir (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:03:49 AM

Hey Jamal, you may want to try bittrex because if you cannot buy bitcoins within your locale exchange then you may try buying it with your credit card. Once you already have bitcoins in bittrex, you may transfer it to another exchange like poloniex so you could execute some trades. Now, the only challenge for you is how are you going to convert your bitcoins back to fiat.

i don't think bittrex supports sending usd to them, they only seem to accept bitcoins....which if I buy through localbitcoin is quite expensive even when the bitcoin is down internationally...

my idea is to buy when the price is down- maybe to use limit order...
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:24:17 AM

You don't need to wait to buy bitcoins the price today for bitcoin is really cheap and we will see burst increase more again soon..
So if you don't want to lose the opportunity to make profit better to buy bitcoins right now and hold them for a few days or weeks and sell them if the price hit 5k to 6k value just sell 25% every time the price is increase just don't sell them all because you will just lose the opportunity to make more profit if the price will continue to increase..
You should buy bitcoin now if you wait for more days no doubt prices will go up and the investor who bought coins will sell in very profitable prices so you should not wait and put investment in bitcoin and join the community of profit makers and a lot more trade across the globe and many advantages you will get complimentary.
Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:15:03 AM

You must know how risky the investment in bitcoins. We must aware to all of the information about bitcoins because it is a good way to improve our skill and eventually earn more income.

BTCINVESTOR

Activity: 176

Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

I have a friend that wants to purchase a sizeable amount of bitcoin, anywhere form 250K to 500K USD worth. I bought all mine using Dwolla from Mt. Gox back in the day when you could do that, but since then i haven't needed to buy. Anyone have any advice for bigger players to meet up with other big holders?

Perhaps there are some private sellers out there reading this that would like to sell some bitcoin or ethereum through escrow?

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:17:47 AM

you should try local bitcoin i think there will be any one from your country who is doing trading and exchanging bitcoin from your local currency. otherwise there is no direct way to exchange bitcoin from your local currency. you have to exchange it into USD using paypal or pioneer and than do it through different exchanges.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:50:53 AM

I don’t think so because for a new comer it depends on how much he can invest in bitcoins and how much knowledge does he have of crypto currencies. So before buying bitcoins one must be sure about what he is going to do and what will be the consequences of this in future. So, be careful while buying bitcoins and don’t take too much risks.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2898
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:37:47 AM

you should try local bitcoin i think there will be any one from your country who is doing trading and exchanging bitcoin from your local currency. otherwise there is no direct way to exchange bitcoin from your local currency. you have to exchange it into USD using paypal or pioneer and than do it through different exchanges.

i am agree with you and maybe you can try with local bitcoin as many others said. localbitcoin is the best option you can because in that sites, you can found many people and they are from all country i guess. maybe you can follow my way, i am creating a post in local forum and asked them, is there any of them know bitcoin and from what city. not waiting too long, i've got reply from the other members and fortunately he is come from the same city like me so we have a deal to meet and finally i can buy bitcoin from him. its doesn't matter if the price is more higher than the exchanges market because we are buying from our friend.

for the other question, if you can buy bitcoin your friend, then you can have bitcoin and from this, you can trying to trading or other activities you want and you can register with international exchanges like poloniex and bittrex and the other sites.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:51:45 AM

That was right since bitcoin is legal in your country i think there is an active exchange that selling and buying bitcoin able you to purchased,if not you can also used credit card to buy bitcoin there are many sites accepting card as mode of payment but it was too risky to buy online.
And there are some online wallets are selling bitcoin like mycelium its mobile wallet and just try it mate.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: