Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite trading exchange ?  (Read 10122 times)
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:30:05 PM

Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink

For me i use Bittrex it is more convenient to use I can even access to it on my laptop and as well as in my mobile phone so far i never encounter any problems yet using bittrex flatform so i can recommend it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:10:24 PM

My favorite exchanges site is bittrex and poloniex because it easy to use , easy to understands and ofcoarse they have many traders to both exchanges site. Sometimes I use smsrtphones to trade but when Im trade Im must prefer to use laptop because its big screen and you will see all the things that you need to see while in smartphone is limited because its little.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:11:17 PM

I prefer Bittrex and HitBTC there safer, I am afraid to enter poloniex. With some problems everyone has left it.
I trade using PC and Smartphone. That's very helpful when we're outdoors.
I heard a lot of bittrex that is legit and this exchager was prepared most of the crypto-currency user. I never used the bittrex or poloniex, Hitbtc is one exchager I used but many said that it is scam, but I never encounter a problem. I use also cryptopia and tidex, my friends recommend this because of token price. For me I choose the exchager which the price is better but legit. And before I choose those exchager I get some opinion to my GC and read the reviews.
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:30:40 AM

Bittrex.

It is simple:
more coins there
and
it means: more future Smiley
seddy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:54:27 AM

I like to exchange in bittrex, because I feel safe there, and for second choice I use hitbtc, both become my favorite exchange site at this time. the main reason is that the fees are not too big, and there are lots of altcoin options that I can buy to exchange, and large enough volumes to be one of my reasons too
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:17:26 AM

for altcoin, bittrex and poloniex.
for btc, OKEX and bitmex (they both provide leverage trading)

also look out for other smaller exchanges that offer better fees
binance, coss.io, coinut, exmo and etc.

you can PM me for referral link Cheesy
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:33:02 AM

I have mostly used Poloneix exchange for trading.Some times,i have used Bittrex exchange also.

Poloneix is said to be the most legit exchange.Here,huge volume of trading is done daily.Withdrawal fee is also just 0.0001 btc.It is US based.We lave lots of coins to buy here.

Bittrex has large number of newly released coins listed.It has user friendly interface.Recently,Bittrex got the attention of many bitcoin holders as it was the first exchange to announce that it supports BCH coins.So,lots of new investors deposited in bittrex exchange.Here,price chart is given for each coin individually.Also every time,the trading fee for buying and selling an altcoin is individually shown unlike other exchanges which don't show the trading fee.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:44:19 AM

I think bittrex is still the best exchanger for now even though it has a cost of 0.001 for withdrawal, but the ease of bittrex transactions in trading transactions makes me feel confident that bittrex is my best choice in trading. And until now I have never experienced any problems in doing transactions in bittrex
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:13:05 AM

Right now bittrex is my best trading platform among the all trading exchange. There have simple rules and regulations and money is more safe here. That's why I prefer this exchanger much more.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

With all the reviews I'm seeing on different threads - I think I should switch now to bittrex.
I'm using poloniex btw, so far there's no issues but I think I might try switching to a different platform
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:39:15 PM

For me personally i love trading in Bittrex or Bitfinex because bitfinex has a biggest volume for BTC which gives me plenty of profit and bittrex you can easily day trade.
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:10:49 PM

Can't stop loving poloniex, nice UI, stop limit and liquity keeps me coming back

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:35:21 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 03:24:05 PM by malikusama

I am using Bittrex for trading since the first day and i don't have any issue with it till now. I prefer Bittrex because it is a complete package with variety of cryptocurrencies and trading tools with better security than others. I use it on both PC and my smartphone but i usually prefer to use it on PC.
Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:35:51 PM

I like liqui.. they always add the lastest coins and keep up to date with all the trends, plus they have chat box integrated so you can easily talk with fellow traders and make collective decisions, design and UX is cool too and the fees relatively to other exchanges are quite okay
trubar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:09:27 AM

Initially, my favorite trading exchange had been bittrex, since the end of september however, as Chinese coins bounced back and many other variable such as bittrex, not listing anymore new coins and binance listing a bunch of coins everyday, my favorite new exchange became binance.
Although their graphs and trading takes a little getting used to, I actually prefer their trading platform now because the fees there are half as expensive as bittrex's if you use binance coin. Additionally, buying coins there are faster so it would be easier for people who day trade.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:32:37 AM

Initially, my favorite trading exchange had been bittrex, since the end of september however, as Chinese coins bounced back and many other variable such as bittrex, not listing anymore new coins and binance listing a bunch of coins everyday, my favorite new exchange became binance.
Although their graphs and trading takes a little getting used to, I actually prefer their trading platform now because the fees there are half as expensive as bittrex's if you use binance coin. Additionally, buying coins there are faster so it would be easier for people who day trade.

For security and comfort issues then bittrex remains the best. there is currently no exchange that can provide such a thing. bittrex has survived very long as an international exchange. I'm sure I'll feel safe saving a lot of bitcoin here. compared with an exchange that only has a poor capability. it might be possible to lose the bitcoin we have. now there are many exchanges that managed to be hacked by hackers or they just pretend to divert the issue. This is clear evidence that the world's very few find the exchange that has quality.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:37:34 AM

For me personally i love trading in Bittrex because i am a NEO Holder and bittrex has the highest volume for NEO which is great because i get more profit.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:12:13 AM

Etherdelta is one of my favorite since I start using it but fee is not considerable because every actions needs gas to process like your buy order or sell order and sometimes network are too slow that end up in bad transaction but Im just loving it because its decentralized no one controls it, other are bittrex, liqui..   

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:01:28 AM

Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink
With all of the exchange/trading sites that I've tried, the one that I like the most is Cryptopia. This site is actually user-friendly. There is also regular updates on the values of the cryptos/altcoins listed on them. The site also allows users to have a 2FA for their accounts, which I think is very important especially for the security and safety of the money of users. The transactions are also fast since there are a lot of users that uses their flatform.
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:04:52 AM

coinut for its speed.
poloniex/bittrex for altcoin trading.
okex for its leveraged trading.

other smaller exchange to lookout for, coss.io and binance.
big exchange that you can TT in your fiat money likes bitstamp and kraken would be useful if you want to TT big amount of fiat money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: