Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite trading exchange ?  (Read 10125 times)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

Etherdelta is one of my favorite since I start using it but fee is not considerable because every actions needs gas to process like your buy order or sell order and sometimes network are too slow that end up in bad transaction but Im just loving it because its decentralized no one controls it, other are bittrex, liqui..   

I wish to do exchange the bitcoins into fiat cash with the localbitcoins.com only as of now from the day I started. I have tried with the cex, polenix and other some exchanges. but I am fine with the lbc till the deposit fees has been added by them but they have reduced that fees to low amount now.
I used to trade with the multiple traders in that site. Simply price use to update at all the time. Now price also increased this is a good time to sell it.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:11:21 PM

Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink

I mostly use cex and polenix in trading process of bitcoin and mostly i used my  smartphone when done in trading,
Using my phone is comfortable because its easy and safe in making trading of crypto currency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:38:50 AM

Etherdelta is one of my favorite since I start using it but fee is not considerable because every actions needs gas to process like your buy order or sell order and sometimes network are too slow that end up in bad transaction but Im just loving it because its decentralized no one controls it, other are bittrex, liqui..   
just tested with one trade in https://app.radarrelay.com/ last night, it seems to work better than etherdelta.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:25:54 AM

Bittrex.

It is simple:
more coins there
and
it means: more future Smiley
Bittrex is no doubt the best trading exchange amongst all other exchanges. It is the most widely used by most of the traders present in the world of trading. Moreover, it is most trustworthy and much more convenient to use than any other exchange. Apart from this, Bittrex trading exchange is far more secure than any other exchange. I’ll recommend you to go for it without having a second thought.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:14:10 AM

I use poloniex exchange in trading crypto currency and am satisfied with the way there feature are. Poloniex has so many numbers of coins listed on their exchange that you need to visit any other exchange for what ever you are looking for on poloniex.

Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:26:14 AM

I use poloniex exchange in trading crypto currency and am satisfied with the way there feature are. Poloniex has so many numbers of coins listed on their exchange that you need to visit any other exchange for what ever you are looking for on poloniex.
What i like trading on poloniex is they have a mobile site so it's easy and convenient for the traders and the volume of each coin are high so we can do day trading. Bittrex is also a good choice

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
truthstalker

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:35:32 AM

Bittrex been good to me. I think it's probably the most used? its simple to use aswell as having some features like an alert system to alert your browser if the price hits a certain amount. although I do tend to use a mobile app for that as it's easier to alert me when im away from the computer.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:59:07 AM

For me personally i love trading in Bitrrex because has alot of coins and the coin i hold Bittrex has the biggest volume for it so i get more profit and easy to use.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:08:23 AM

I only trading on Bittrex exchange platform. It's the biggest trading platform.  Big Trading Volume Exchange platform.. 50k+ BTC trading volume per day.
I join some other exchange platform like poloniex , yubit, cryptopia but I don't trading their. I like only bittrex It's most useful for me.

I onliy trading by PC .. I don't use smartphone for trading.

Thank you
GODSENT

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:21:18 AM

MINE IS MERCATOX.COM   ..THEY ARE MORE RELIABLE..WITHDRAWALS ARE PROCESSING INSTANTLY
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:33:36 PM

Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink

For what I used at the present time now was Bittrex, hitbtc, Livecoin, Yobit,  novaexchange, Liqui, and poloniex. But what I used most often was bittrex, because I have a lots of portfolio over that platform.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:41:29 PM

For me personally i love trading in Bittrex because i am a NEO Holder and bittrex has the highest volume for NEO which is great because i get more profit.
No doubt it is good and it is profitable for all of the people. I also would like to have the bittrex, the bitter is the is my favorite trading exchange is because it is very safe and secure trading site. I have the faith that my coins are safe in the bittrex; some people are using the poloniex the use of this kind of the site is the easy and the simple.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:51:24 PM

For me personally i love trading in Bitrrex because has alot of coins and the coin i hold Bittrex has the biggest volume for it so i get more profit and easy to use.
Bittrex is really a good site for trading our tokens but since they are very strict to put up new coins on it then there are only a few choices for us to pick and another thing is that they're fees for every transaction is high compared to other exchange site out there especially when it comes to Withdrawing our tokens or coins.
Anyway, I currently get used to on one exchange site for now which is HitBTC. HitBTC is by far the first site I've seen that has a lower fee than other sites and every deposit and withdrawal doesn't takes up a lot of time and most of it only takes less than 10minutes. So yeah for me this is my current favorite exchange site.
This is just my Opinion.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:27:44 AM

Initially, my favorite trading exchange had been bittrex, since the end of september however, as Chinese coins bounced back and many other variable such as bittrex, not listing anymore new coins and binance listing a bunch of coins everyday, my favorite new exchange became binance.
Although their graphs and trading takes a little getting used to, I actually prefer their trading platform now because the fees there are half as expensive as bittrex's if you use binance coin. Additionally, buying coins there are faster so it would be easier for people who day trade.

For security and comfort issues then bittrex remains the best. there is currently no exchange that can provide such a thing. bittrex has survived very long as an international exchange. I'm sure I'll feel safe saving a lot of bitcoin here. compared with an exchange that only has a poor capability. it might be possible to lose the bitcoin we have. now there are many exchanges that managed to be hacked by hackers or they just pretend to divert the issue. This is clear evidence that the world's very few find the exchange that has quality.
In the world of trading exchange, there is hardly any match of bittrex. Bittrex is the best trading exchange and is most widely used across the globe. It is the most trustworthy trading exchange and it has so many advantages that one cannot even think of. Moreover, the security of your money is their prime concern and you need not to worry about your money.

ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:14:20 AM

Initially, my favorite trading exchange had been bittrex, since the end of september however, as Chinese coins bounced back and many other variable such as bittrex, not listing anymore new coins and binance listing a bunch of coins everyday, my favorite new exchange became binance.
Although their graphs and trading takes a little getting used to, I actually prefer their trading platform now because the fees there are half as expensive as bittrex's if you use binance coin. Additionally, buying coins there are faster so it would be easier for people who day trade.

For security and comfort issues then bittrex remains the best. there is currently no exchange that can provide such a thing. bittrex has survived very long as an international exchange. I'm sure I'll feel safe saving a lot of bitcoin here. compared with an exchange that only has a poor capability. it might be possible to lose the bitcoin we have. now there are many exchanges that managed to be hacked by hackers or they just pretend to divert the issue. This is clear evidence that the world's very few find the exchange that has quality.
In the world of trading exchange, there is hardly any match of bittrex. Bittrex is the best trading exchange and is most widely used across the globe. It is the most trustworthy trading exchange and it has so many advantages that one cannot even think of. Moreover, the security of your money is their prime concern and you need not to worry about your money.
When i first start here I preferred bittrex too just because for me its convient and friendly user exchange not totally but bittrex for this is was tested and i dont prefer some exchange rather than this. And i am proud that i am one of this user so if someone ask me for what exchange ive used for I recommend this exchange.
Nefarious

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:31:59 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 03:19:01 PM by Nefarious

Binance for sure. Great customer service, constantly adding new coins & upgrading the platform, listen to their customers, pay Gas for Neo holders, low fees etc etc. I also quite like Bittrex. Had some bad experiences with Polo though, had a support ticket that took over 70 days of constantly following up to even get a reply from their customer service team :/
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:18:02 AM

for me it would be bittrex because it is easy to use and has many selection of altcoins for day trading which is nice for people who needs more money rather than focusing on 1 coin for the whole day.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:04:49 AM

for me it would be bittrex because it is easy to use and has many selection of altcoins for day trading which is nice for people who needs more money rather than focusing on 1 coin for the whole day.

I also like bittrex although transaction fees are more expensive than poloniex, an elegant look that discards all unnecessary features like chatting. bittrex has a good level of security and is not often problematic. In addition I am also happy with the etherdelta, but these days are in trouble and seem to want to raise the level of gas they use.
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:15:36 AM

Now most I use Yobit, sometimes I use Bittrex, Hitbtc, Livecoin, all less often polonix. Also I really like the Ukrainian kuna exchange. Almost instantly and at low commissions, you can withdraw money to a card
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:16:11 AM

Crytopia is my first favorite because a lot of pumps happen there and bittrex is second because everything works perfectly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: