Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 10:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite trading exchange ?  (Read 10138 times)
viacoininfuse

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:47:39 AM

Nothing can beat bittrex. They are sacm free and legit, smooth to be operated on both devices and user friendly
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:28:49 AM

I do tranding on BITTREX and sometimes use PC and sometimes if being working I use Smartphone in my smartphone using tabtrader application that I can easily tranding in EXCHANGE BITTREX
It's bittrex and binance the most trusted, but we should not put a lot in it. We still need to try at least more exchanges to try if their something missing in the exchange we get to use. We need to find alternatives still that can occupy the new coins at least but always be careful. Even looking for exchange have a risk.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:45:34 AM

My favorite transaction is the cryptocurrency, because I get the wealth from the transaction and get a sense of accomplishment.

I believe that this is also the idea of many people who trade encrypted money.
OrangeII

Activity: 2156
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

I think for now it is uncertain. I am trading in a potential market, and have a coin that I love. well, not all markets have the same coin. so it was erratic. for now, i do it in hitbtc, and binance. maybe next week I will do it in a different place.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

Binance is great!

- Good selection of coins
- High volume
- Low fees, even lower if you use BNB
- You can stake coins like NEO
- No need to verify IDs
- Nice contests, airdrops and giveaways
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

The world's top ten trading platform can be your choice
bitFlyer OKEx Binance Huobi bithumb Bitfinex Upbit Bittrex HitBTC KraKen

mizunawee

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:48:55 AM

As per me etherdelta and hitBTC are the safest and user friendly exchanges
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

My favorite are binance and Kucoin they have their own coin like BNB and KCS it will add more advantage to your portfolio. They both have monthly trading competition giveaways. Also they are few players entering into market with their own coins look for them.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

binance is one of my favorite trading exchanges. everything is very fast and there is a high threshold for verification so you can jump right in. also there are a ton of pairs
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

I use a personal computer, on a smartphone only prices look. I use different exchanges, as they have different number of trading pairs and daily sales volumes. Also, some tokens are traded only on certain exchanges. I use a few well-known top exchanges. There is no sense to call them as they are known to all.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

There are dozens of exchanges and I have used several of them such as Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance, Kucoin, Livecoin, and Hitbtc. Of all these Binance and Bittrex are the best.

stuffingfrisbee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

I use poloniex and bittrex personally and generally on lappy
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

My favorites trading exchangers platforms are poloniex and livecoin. Poloniex is very popular and user friendly it also has alot of volume and many altcoins. I have never have problems with my drawing and deposit. Livecoin on the others hand has growth significantly and there are doing very well now. Most of the trader on this site can actually testified that livecoin are highly reliable and you can easily convert your bitcoin to dollars.  I used my smartphone to trade.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

Bittrex alot of alts noone have more then bittrex
Bitfinex nice trading platform with short option and others stop loss or take profit options
Binance very fast and cheap taxes
Kucoin same as binance nice too but with more alts
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

My favorites trading exchangers platforms are poloniex and livecoin. Poloniex is very popular and user friendly it also has alot of volume and many altcoins. I have never have problems with my drawing and deposit. Livecoin on the others hand has growth significantly and there are doing very well now. Most of the trader on this site can actually testified that livecoin are highly reliable and you can easily convert your bitcoin to dollars.  I used my smartphone to trade.

poloniex is users friendly? if they are user friendly they will not have contact support that is very annoying. lack of communication and never reply a ticket, have you ever had a problem then they did not reply your ticket for up to 20 days without any clarify whatsoever? many users experience the same things as me. so does cryptopia which has very bad support. I strongly do not recommend
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

for that i started on xrb faucet. i choose mercatox exchange that my favorite and only exchange that i use to start trading. even if it is low rank exchange, mercatox give me profit that i love. thanks mercatox.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

My favorites trading exchangers platforms are poloniex and livecoin. Poloniex is very popular and user friendly it also has alot of volume and many altcoins. I have never have problems with my drawing and deposit. Livecoin on the others hand has growth significantly and there are doing very well now. Most of the trader on this site can actually testified that livecoin are highly reliable and you can easily convert your bitcoin to dollars.  I used my smartphone to trade.

poloniex is users friendly? if they are user friendly they will not have contact support that is very annoying. lack of communication and never reply a ticket, have you ever had a problem then they did not reply your ticket for up to 20 days without any clarify whatsoever? many users experience the same things as me. so does cryptopia which has very bad support. I strongly do not recommend
Poloniex is a big exchange before inline with bittrex but nowadays this two exchanges are most of the time having problems especially poloniex they are very bad at common issues the tickets took too long to have their reply. My favorite exchange now is binance, kucoin and huobi that gives the users more convenient way of trading, for any problem i didn't encounter yet but i think its better to dont have any problems.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

I trade using my pc because it gives more view of the chart but when Im out of course I use my smartphone and my favorite trading exchange is Bittrex because there are plenty of coins there and also Okex and Kucoin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

I trade using my pc because it gives more view of the chart but when Im out of course I use my smartphone and my favorite trading exchange is Bittrex because there are plenty of coins there and also Okex and Kucoin.

Were on the same boat because i also love to use my pc when it come to trading due to the fact that it gives me more vision of the site but if im posting i prefer to use my smartphone because i see that i can type more quickly. although i get some typing errors oftenly but i guess that it is pretty normal as i also experienced that when using a pc.

my favorite online exchange would be etherdelta and changelly because i only use both of them ever since i started to learn trading up until now. ive never expereince using bitrex , poloniex, yobit ,etc and other pupular exchanges but i oftenly heard good feedback about them.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

Binance, never had any issues with it. Interface and performance wise very good. Unfortunately not all coins are there.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: