Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin Price in December?  (Voting closed: August 20, 2018, 04:36:08 PM)
$5000 - $6000 - 45 (45.9%)
$7000 - $8000 - 20 (20.4%)
$8000 - $10,000 - 17 (17.3%)
$10,000 - $20,000 - 10 (10.2%)
None of the above - 6 (6.1%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price by December?  (Read 3963 times)
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:45:45 PM

How much do you think of bitcoin price by December?

For me, I think the bitcoin price is going to be worth anywhere between $8k - $10k

Share with us how much do you think the bitcoin price is going to be worth by December and why?

I guess there will be a high chance that it will happened because there will be an split that will happened again but in this case i guess if the split become successful 8k$ is already possible if it is not a successful split i guess it will go dump in its price the only cryptocurrency that reasch this market value so we need to considers limitations.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:04:54 PM

For me, I think the bitcoin price is going to be worth anywhere between $8k - $10k

Share with us how much do you think the bitcoin price is going to be worth by December and why?

Maybe 5k$-8k$. It is expected that its price will increase in the month of November because of the hardfork that will occur in the month of November. As we remember, the hardfork recently positively afffect Bitcoin community. Thw demand increased as well as its market valu. The investors and most of its users earned profit after the hardfork.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:20:05 PM

For me I think the price will be  $5000 to $6000 in December there lots of investor coming. And I think because of the hardfork in November theres a possibility bitcoin will increase more.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Yoandy10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:21:15 PM

I think it will be around $5700. I don't really see it going up quite that much. It would be nice though.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:48:01 PM

5,000 - 6,000 USD price for bitcoin is the one that looks realistic on the option and i think it is possible for bitcoin to reach this year because the segwit is already activated and the lightning network is soon to happen and when that happen, the price of bitcoin will climb very high and the minimum price of bitcoin will be 5,000 USD and i think we can reach more than that.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

I guess there will be a high chance that it will happened because there will be an split that will happened again but in this case i guess if the split become successful 8k$ is already possible if it is not a successful split i guess it will go dump in its price the only cryptocurrency that reasch this market value so we need to considers limitations.
This would be possible to reach bitcoin at that price. As the price right now is keep increaasing but there will be a split happen on november. So I think after that btc price will rise the value.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yudas8822

Activity: 336
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:27:07 AM

i think price bitcoin can reach 8000$ because i see from price the beginning of august low and continues to grow up, and can be at the end december continues grow up to 8000$, hopefully
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:38:05 AM

I think it can break $5000 by December. Overall, it will take some time to achieve that price, however I would probably stay on the bearish end considering the volatility and ability of the media to impact perception.

Bitcoin is a good investment, but don't get too excited about your returns, especially buying in at this time. If you have lots to blow, then yea go ahead. But if you are looking at Bitcoin as an investment I would try and time the market for the best value.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:39:49 AM

Been trying to analyze the price here. Disclaimer:

I am a not professional. I am not a finance expert. You are responsible for your own decisions and research.

I believe Bitcoin will hite $6,500 at the end of December 2017. Most of the burst coming at last week of November.

Let's say if this rising trend continues then for sure it can reach $6500 by end of December as you speculated it. Now is the end of August and the price of BTC is slowly hitting back to it's highest peak for this month with up and down cycle. If it will surpass the highest peak for this month by September then it can possibly go much further.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

My predication is it will soon cross $5,000 and maybe over $6,000 but not higher than $8,000 at the most it will go to the low $7,000 range and that is the maximum. If it goes any higher I will be very happy, though. hahaha Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:53:57 AM

I think it will be on somewhere between $5,000-$6000 we need to evaluate and also consider and speculate also the upcoming upgrades and as we all know some of the bitcoin enthusiast somehow sell/dump their bitcoin when they see the price is going down. I see a burst on the end of november and start of november. It's August and there is a lot of things might happen, but as of now, I think it will be on somewhere betwek $5k-$6K
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:02:44 AM

There are already predictions that there'll be pump in the month of November. I think we will reach the 5000$ mark or more. These assumptions are caused by the hardfork that will happen in the month of November. Since the recent hardfork which happened last august 1 made Bitcoin reached the 4000$ mark in just a short period of time. So everyone is expecting that the same thing will happen in November and December.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 01:04:36 AM

$7000 - $8000 per BTC is a very likely value we can see at the end of this year, because I'm sure in the end of november bitcoin prices could touch $6000 and bitcoin price increases continue to more than $7000 per BTC by the end of this year.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:07:19 AM

Been trying to analyze the price here. Disclaimer:

I am a not professional. I am not a finance expert. You are responsible for your own decisions and research.

I believe Bitcoin will hite $6,500 at the end of December 2017. Most of the burst coming at last week of November.

Let's say if this rising trend continues then for sure it can reach $6500 by end of December as you speculated it. Now is the end of August and the price of BTC is slowly hitting back to it's highest peak for this month with up and down cycle. If it will surpass the highest peak for this month by September then it can possibly go much further.

For sure that will happen, there is a lot of hype about bitcoin, if you enter to another forum (not bitcointalk) everybody is talking about bitcoin, everybody is buying right now.
If this continues, we can see that price at the end of the year, at least $5,5k i think.
Remember we have already made a retracement (it was $4,6k a week ago, and it touched $3,6k yesterday)
So the retracement is already complete, and we are going up again.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:09:05 AM

I really do think that the first reply is right. I don't think that btc is going to break $5k this year, because if it was to then it would have already happened. I'm not saying that it definitely won't happen because anything is really possible with bitcoin, but it's not likely. Price was already quite inflated when it was at $2.7k, but now it's a completely different narrative at 4.4k. We'd be lucky if we just stabilized at this point and not go down.

I think that the most likely option would be $3000-$3500, instead of anything above $5k.  going  isn't really any more major events this year, the markets are likely to cool down quite a bit.

BTW, move this to speculation please.
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:12:34 AM

i think the bitcoin price in december will be ~8000 USD. The whole market is changing in the last weeks and we will see a flood of new investors from the stock markets. We will see so much money flowing into the market, like we have never seen before.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:18:37 AM

I am predicting that the price of 1 bitcoin on December or at the end of the year might be at the range of $8k-10k also just like your prediction. I have read an article that the person that predicts that bitcoin will reach at $2k predicted that the price of bitcoin at the end of this year might be at $10k. So that would be mine.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:30:37 AM

Many people including me who think positive to predict bitcoin prices will reach $ 8k at the end of December. Indeed there is no exact information that says it happened, but if seen from the increase of several months it seems bitcoin will continue to creep up until early 2018.
Minho++

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:35:13 AM

I believe bitcoin will be worth for $5000~ current by last year.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:36:33 AM

Many experts believe that the price of bitcoin is going to reach $7000 by the end of the year. Although it might seem high, we still have morecthan four months for another big rally, so let us not count out that possibility. But for me, for as long as the price keeps moving at a steady pace, I am good with $5,000 by the last week of December, and maybe another surge by start of 2018 to push the price to $6000.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: