Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀  (Read 23730 times)
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:08:54 PM

So let me get this straight.

By contracting "participateInToken....) they have send 1 LTE. I understand that.

Dev will soon make it publicly clear when the lottery starts:

Lets say it will be next Saturday. People have some hours (a day?) to ad another smart contract?
Then they will automatically send 100 LTE (for 1 ticket)  to the address in the contract?

If they have 500 LTE they can do this 5 times in that lottery time frame?

Thanks!
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

So let me get this straight.

By contracting "participateInToken....) they have send 1 LTE. I understand that.

Dev will soon make it publicly clear when the lottery starts:

Lets say it will be next Saturday. People have some hours (a day?) to ad another smart contract?
Then they will automatically send 100 LTE (for 1 ticket)  to the address in the contract?

If they have 500 LTE they can do this 5 times in that lottery time frame?

Thanks!

Time will be announced in advance.
Buy a ticket each participant will manually use this function BuyTicketForTokenLottery
One address can participate in 1 lottery only once.

It will be easier when the site and the application are launched.

Alex_Cryptotime

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:10:25 AM

"Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas] "

what did I do wrong?
how much should be Gas?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7838a9184a0f71fa7d64c0e3511141f7c12e07aba7e0ceed45ef10dc1fd4291f
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:42:25 AM

"Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas] "

what did I do wrong?
how much should be Gas?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7838a9184a0f71fa7d64c0e3511141f7c12e07aba7e0ceed45ef10dc1fd4291f

Participate in the company signature. Your address will make the genesis address. You will receive 1000 Lte and then you will be able to take part in the lottery.
abradex

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:57:11 AM

Hi dev! You periodically change the terms of lottery and import of addresses. But the smart contract can not be changed after publication.
Can you confirm by code that the conditions are met?
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:00:52 AM

I see the news bulletin as if there are empty places, but the address is too high, but also the address of the balance
nsmallt

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:31:07 AM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Ghost16

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:03:58 AM

Hi dev! You periodically change the terms of lottery and import of addresses. But the smart contract can not be changed after publication.

None of this will work. I tried to achieve the code - the developer constantly leaves from the answer Grin
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

hello dev , i've got my lottereum token too, this token already available in any exchange yet?
if yes in which exchange site already start selling them?
thanks

https://etherdelta.com/#0x4bf215086c05c0384bdf3731bdb2b37799e9bb5b-ETH

i clicked your link but why is that im directed to monetha?
i clicked that, but redirected to this,
https://etherdelta.com/#MTH-ETH

are you sure the link is correct?

Open the link again. After the anti-spam filter, the link becomes incorrect and you need to perform the transition again.

thank you man, it worked. i opened the link then try to refresh it then violaah!
im already in the lottereum market in etherdelta.   Grin

thanks for the tip.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
funkwerk101

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:03:12 AM

Sorry, this may have been asked already

I only have 101 LTE - why are people getting 1000?

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
Linaut7ez2

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:11:59 AM

None of this will work. I tried to achieve the code - the developer constantly leaves from the answer Grin

Share the code with competitors - this is stupid in my opinion.
I read your message history and developer responses to your open source requests.
Completely agree with him. Spreading the code into open access should be done when everything is ready.
Looked at other projects in which the airdrop is used and saw there in open access primitive smart contracts for the release of tokens under certain conditions. Here it is different. Here, the smart contract, in addition to the release of tokens, carries out a series of related lotteries of two types.
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:16:55 AM

Did you participate in the lottery? Confirm and send the message to the developer in PM. He gave such an announcement.

Find yourself in the list. If yellow, then you need to confirm participation in the lottery https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQoz8i3wY28Ep-ue7gsYUJbeWOV8V5rRazKJ59FieHA/edit#gid=1619249058
funkwerk101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:22:04 AM

Did you participate in the lottery? Confirm and send the message to the developer in PM. He gave such an announcement.

I have been away so may of missed something? I had the original stake but never did anything else

Will drop him a PM

Linaut7ez2

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:26:04 AM

I have been away so may of missed something? I had the original stake but never did anything else

Will drop him a PM

In the first post of the topic there are all instructions.
funkwerk101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:37:32 AM

Will drop him a PM

In the first post of the topic there are all instructions.

Ah, just read it again, though it was the same instructions for the getting the tokens

All steps followed, hopefully didnt miss it  Embarrassed

funkwerk101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:39:57 AM

Find yourself in the list. If yellow, then you need to confirm participation in the lottery https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQoz8i3wY28Ep-ue7gsYUJbeWOV8V5rRazKJ59FieHA/edit#gid=1619249058

Yes found it, im in yellow, just participated

Thanks for your help

pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:43:24 AM

When actually this airdrop took place ? I completely missed it and just accidentally opened the thread for curiosity. I see addresses are in thousands and seems that recently distribution was happened. I will wait for exchange to see the price because lot of people will help others to fat their bags very cheap. I expect real rise in long run as usually happens in such cases.
Ghost16

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:49:42 AM

I read your message history and developer responses to your open source requests.
Completely agree with him. Spreading the code into open access should be done when everything is ready.
Looked at other projects in which the airdrop is used and saw there in open access primitive smart contracts for the release of tokens under certain conditions. Here it is different. Here, the smart contract, in addition to the release of tokens, carries out a series of related lotteries of two types.

This is not competition, it is the search for trust in the contract. And if the developer can generate additional tokens themselves in the code? If this is so, decentralization disappears ...
If the developer is so scared for the safety of all the code, then let him lay out the functions of the playLotteryByToken, playLotteryByEthereum and importAddresses. They will show the distribution of the winnings and the method of charging the tokens.
The smart contract has already been published, the advertising campaign is deployed. What kind of competition?
lottereumDev (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:46:19 AM

This is not competition, it is the search for trust in the contract. And if the developer can generate additional tokens themselves in the code? If this is so, decentralization disappears ...
If the developer is so scared for the safety of all the code, then let him lay out the functions of the playLotteryByToken, playLotteryByEthereum and importAddresses. They will show the distribution of the winnings and the method of charging the tokens.
The smart contract has already been published, the advertising campaign is deployed. What kind of competition?

I told you already. The code will be opened when the time comes. We guarantee that the amount of tokens will not exceed the specified limits. Also, guarantees will be given by a legal entity in charge of which the project will be located.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

I told you already. The code will be opened when the time comes. We guarantee that the amount of tokens will not exceed the specified limits. Also, guarantees will be given by a legal entity in charge of which the project will be located.

Will the company be in Singapore or Switzerland ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: