Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀  (Read 23737 times)
Dump3er

Activity: 1428
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:41:07 PM

Hi, has this lottery been played already by now? I would like to know whether it turned out that transaction fees had a significant impact on the determination of the winner. Can that be answered?

First 1000 participants must confirm their participation in the lottery.

1000 transactions at one time. I do not think that the cost of gas will affect ....

Once the results are there, it would be really interesting to see who won and have some analytics about the gas paid among all participants.

We will see! It is not possible to set the gas limit programmatically for all...

So how exactly does the lottery work? Everyone sends something on his own to the smart contract correct? Then the gas plays a role, doesn't it? Or am I understanding this wrong?

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:34:45 PM

Hi, has this lottery been played already by now? I would like to know whether it turned out that transaction fees had a significant impact on the determination of the winner. Can that be answered?

1000 transactions at one time. I do not think that the cost of gas will affect ....

Once the results are there, it would be really interesting to see who won and have some analytics about the gas paid among all participants. But there are many other prizes

We will see! It is not possible to set the gas limit programmatically for all...

So how exactly does the lottery work? Everyone sends something on his own to the smart contract correct? Then the gas plays a role, doesn't it? Or am I understanding this wrong?

There is a function of buying a lottery ticket in a smart contract. For the prize of 10,000 Lte, the price of gas may be important.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:10:09 AM

wow awesome i just checked my wallet i have received 101 + 1000 LTE , but they didnt show up in my etherscan when i checked the balance. i have to go inside my MEW wallet.
anyway thanks dev.
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:08:40 AM

wow awesome i just checked my wallet i have received 101 + 1000 LTE , but they didnt show up in my etherscan when i checked the balance. i have to go inside my MEW wallet.
anyway thanks dev.
Congratulations! Now you should confirm participation in the lottery. Please, read the FAQ above and the first post of the thread.
seeMvereDood

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:40:45 PM

Days in 10 will put your signature! Good project! I saw one more topic with the lottery, but there is a 100% scam.
specNewsMelon

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

Days in 10 will put your signature! Good project! I saw one more topic with the lottery, but there is a 100% scam.

I'll do the same. Thank you for sharing this topic. Did you say that here the one who loses the lottery gets tokens? So they do not need a license for gambling?
BurCoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:48:08 PM

Silence does not benefit your wallet, gentlemen owners of the token! We confirm participation in the lottery and play!

Only greed can force the other owners of tokens to participate in the lottery. As they see that the price is growing, they will want to have more tokens.
 Grin Grin Grin
GraBitCoin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:54:02 PM

Silence does not benefit your wallet, gentlemen owners of the token! We confirm participation in the lottery and play!

Only greed can force the other owners of tokens to participate in the lottery. As they see that the price is growing, they will want to have more tokens.
 Grin Grin Grin

It is necessary that the dev provided some kind of incentive, for example, that those who did not participate in the lottery never once, when exchanging Lte for credit tokens received less.
Dump3er

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:26:00 PM

Once the results are there, it would be really interesting to see who won and have some analytics about the gas paid among all participants. But there are many other prizes

There is a function of buying a lottery ticket in a smart contract. For the prize of 10,000 Lte, the price of gas may be important.

This is what I am saying all the time. If the gas price plays a role, this would not be an impartial lottery and I think there are superior solutions already to gamble on a blockchain if that is the case.

GraBitCoin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:39:18 PM

This is what I am saying all the time. If the gas price plays a role, this would not be an impartial lottery and I think there are superior solutions already to gamble on a blockchain if that is the case.

The maximum price for gas is 60 gvei! Therefore, I think that the price of gas is simply an element of the game. Who wants to get a super prize, he will use this element of the game.
libert19

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:03:29 AM

Whats up with wrong spelling of bounty in both Google form and spreadshit, is it deliberately done?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:59:41 AM

Maybe a stupid question:

When is the lottery starting?
Last week we were almost at the needed minimum amount of participants?
lottereumDev (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:34:42 AM

Whats up with wrong spelling of bounty in both Google form and spreadshit, is it deliberately done?

Grin

Responsible for the bounty is not a native speaker. Wrote as this word is pronounced in its language.

Corrected.

Maybe a stupid question:

All received tokens, but not all confirmed their participation in the lottery. Without a site it's bad. Not obvious.
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:45:37 AM

received 1000 LTE. Thanks dev

revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:01:37 AM

Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:03:02 AM

Good luck for your project  Grin
Dump3er

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:02:18 AM

The maximum price for gas is 60 gvei! Therefore, I think that the price of gas is simply an element of the game. Who wants to get a super prize, he will use this element of the game.

Yes, you are certainly right about that. And what about latency? What if someone lives in an area where there are less nodes than somewhere else? Could that be an influencing factor?

funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:36:23 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 09:55:11 AM by funkwerk101

Grin

Responsible for the bounty is not a native speaker. Wrote as this word is pronounced in its language.

Corrected.

Maybe a stupid question:

All received tokens, but not all confirmed their participation in the lottery. Without a site it's bad. Not obvious.

Can you check my status Dev? i confirmed the other day but im still at 101?
I have sent you PM with my address to check

I was previously yellow but now i have check both the googledocs and i am not there?

Just tried to participate again but i just get error not enough eth for this transaction - still showing 101 LTE

Can someone help get me on track please

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
BurCoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:56:04 PM

Grin

Corrected.

Maybe a stupid question:

I was previously yellow but now i have check both the googledocs and i am not there?

Just tried to participate again but i just get error not enough eth for this transaction - still showing 101 LTE

As the full batch of addresses will be collected, the developer imports them into a smart contract. This has already been written.
funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:02:25 PM

Grin

Corrected.

Maybe a stupid question:

As the full batch of addresses will be collected, the developer imports them into a smart contract. This has already been written.

So i have missed it? Still not really sure whats gone wrong

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: