Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC] The Litecoin Owl Sanctuary  (Read 3378 times)
destruct

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:11:31 PM

I feel like 3 would be safe but I did see it confirm on 4 ..

First time I've tried one of these sites as bitpotato is always too crispy for me to risk.

Hope it sells Cheesy

JonnyBravo (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Owlmeister

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:12:24 PM

Great Cheesy

Good luck mate!!

Operator of the L8 site family, featuring classic Roulette, Blackjack, Video Poker, Dice and more on your favourite altcoins (CLOAK, DOGE, LTC and more)
JonnyBravo (OP)

Owlmeister

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:20:55 PM

syn! I saw what just happened -- you attempted to purchase Fast Silver but only paid 0.9LTC. I'm refunding the 0.9 now to your payment address.

edit: Done!

It's really annoying that some wallets take tx fees out of the amount you transfer and some add it on for you :<

If in doubt it's best to send 0.1 over the amount to be safe, but really you shouldn't need to do this once you find a sane wallet.

Operator of the L8 site family, featuring classic Roulette, Blackjack, Video Poker, Dice and more on your favourite altcoins (CLOAK, DOGE, LTC and more)
sidelsky18

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:22:17 PM

Oh great, another one of these -_-
JonnyBravo (OP)

Owlmeister

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:38:00 PM

sidelsky18, I'm not sure if you're against the game itself or the fact it's derivative of other stuff.

To the latter argument, well I claim very little originality. I am trying to innovate by making it a bit more bot-proof though, and I don't think the other sites have email notification yet.

The former argument however, I won't address because it is a reasonable position to take! If you don't like or approve of chain games, this one sure isn't going to change your mind Smiley

I do however, strive to operate completely above board and in a trustworthy fashion.

Oh, also, I didn't completely rip off the front end of the site like certain others have Tongue

matt_boyd

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 09:05:36 PM

Oh great, another one of these -_-

I don't see why you would come to hate. What's the point, when it is originally stated that he knows this is a chain game and if you are against this, it is not the game for you.

destruct

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:52:26 PM

The emailing didn't seem to work btw >_<

Are you doing any advertising other then just on bitcointalk?

JonnyBravo (OP)

Owlmeister

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 12:03:00 AM

destruct, oh that's annoying!! thanks for letting me know, and congrats on selling Smiley

I have an ad up on coinurl at the moment which seems to be driving a healthy amount of traffic Smiley

Mogumodz

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:47:11 AM

Giving it a go. I did alright on Emerald 8 using Bytecoin. Fingers crossed!

Bitcoin OTC rating GPG ID: 3E7974A1 P2Pool statistics: p2pool.info
JonnyBravo (OP)

Owlmeister

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 01:02:19 AM

Hehe good luck mate  Grin

destruct

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 01:26:52 AM

Giving it a go. I did alright on Emerald 8 using Bytecoin. Fingers crossed!

should also buy the "Fast Gold Owl" I heard it's the best one  Cool

sidelsky18

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 01:56:49 AM

sidelsky18, I'm not sure if you're against the game itself or the fact it's derivative of other stuff.

To the latter argument, well I claim very little originality. I am trying to innovate by making it a bit more bot-proof though, and I don't think the other sites have email notification yet.

The former argument however, I won't address because it is a reasonable position to take! If you don't like or approve of chain games, this one sure isn't going to change your mind Smiley

I do however, strive to operate completely above board and in a trustworthy fashion.

Oh, also, I didn't completely rip off the front end of the site like certain others have Tongue

Not against the game itself, just against the fact that there's 50,000 of these out there, all using different objects (bitgem, bitgrenade, etc...)
JonnyBravo (OP)

Owlmeister

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 02:30:01 AM

sidelsky18, entirely fair and yes, shamefully bandwagon jumping; but I think incremental improvements to the model are still worthwhile Smiley

In celebration of a great first day-and-a-half -- I've just given EVERY live owl a free, extra 9 hours on their clocks. Thanks for all your support!

laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 05:48:26 AM

sidelsky18, entirely fair and yes, shamefully bandwagon jumping; but I think incremental improvements to the model are still worthwhile Smiley

In celebration of a great first day-and-a-half -- I've just given EVERY live owl a free, extra 9 hours on their clocks. Thanks for all your support!
Wow,
Nice gift! I bought some bronzies for myself as they are ultra cheap!

TEST
Mogumodz

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:12:11 PM

Also yay, made my LTC back with a tiny profit that would take a few days to mine with my hash power.

Would of lost it if the time didn't extend maybe.

Bitcoin OTC rating GPG ID: 3E7974A1 P2Pool statistics: p2pool.info
laris2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 02:07:35 PM

Also yay, made my LTC back with a tiny profit that would take a few days to mine with my hash power.

Would of lost it if the time didn't extend maybe.
Nice,
I wish that the owner would extend our time a bit more!

TEST
luga

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:44:33 PM

hi everyone....

how can i know if i win or y lose???   
JonnyBravo (OP)

Owlmeister

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 04:52:29 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 08:48:40 PM by JonnyBravo

Hi Luga,

If you still have the owl when the timer runs out, you lose -- but if someone else sponsors it before then, you win!

Edit: Luga won Smiley

laris2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 05:30:05 PM

The fast owls did reset, time to  buy them again!

TEST
JonnyBravo (OP)

Owlmeister

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 08:48:16 PM

Hey all, wow, paid out over 170LTC now Cool

I'm still tweaking the numbers a bit -- in particular trying to get the "next price" multipliers down so that more people can have fun at the low levels before the price gets higher.

I REALLY wish transaction fees were lower as it would be great to have start prices like 0.1LTC, 0.01LTC Sad

Anyway -- Every owl keeps the same set of rules and stats until it expires, and then if there are any rule changes waiting to be applied they automatically kick in at the start of that owl's next game. This keeps everything fair for current owl sponsors Smiley So, if you're waiting for a reset so you can sponsor a lovely cheap owl for yourself, do make sure you check you're still happy with its rules in case they have changed a little before buying it Smiley

<3

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: