Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:52:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROOF: Blockchain-powered Marketplace - Proof Token sale has BEGUN!  (Read 38465 times)
kerstentw

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:11:39 AM

Check out the latest video with TIJO and MIKE so it gives you an at a glance review in synopsis of the PROOFSUITE BISUNESS.. A PROOF FUZE CARD will also be available!!! Check this out to leverage your Crypto today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz0lW2aY8mI

Smiley
For those of use who qualified for one in the recent promotion during the pre-sale, how long until we get ours?

Hey apologies for the late reply, I missed this until just now.  If you indeed participate in the Slack community giveaway, send the transaction hash of your contribution and a brief message to hello@proofsuite.com.  You will be taken through the address verification steps (basically sending a minuscule amount of ETH to prove address ownership) and then asked for the needed details to get one of these badboys into your hands. 

Hope this helps!

-Tai
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:38:50 AM

Check out the latest video with TIJO and MIKE so it gives you an at a glance review in synopsis of the PROOFSUITE BISUNESS.. A PROOF FUZE CARD will also be available!!! Check this out to leverage your Crypto today.

Smiley
For those of use who qualified for one in the recent promotion during the pre-sale, how long until we get ours?

Hey apologies for the late reply, I missed this until just now.  If you indeed participate in the Slack community giveaway, send the transaction hash of your contribution and a brief message to hello@proofsuite.com.  You will be taken through the address verification steps (basically sending a minuscule amount of ETH to prove address ownership) and then asked for the needed details to get one of these badboys into your hands. 

Hope this helps!

-Tai
I did that. I thought there might be an update on when we'd actually get the cards or when they would ship. That's what I was asking.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
kerstentw

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:54:15 PM

Smiley

Hope this helps!

-Tai
I did that. I thought there might be an update on when we'd actually get the cards or when they would ship. That's what I was asking.

As far as I know all of them have been sent out, however, It's been a 10 day state-mandated holiday over here in RoK so things have been kind of shut down.  When the rest of the office shows up later this week I will make checking on your shipment a priority.  Can you send me some more details so I can narrow down which one was yours to my email at <my_first_name>@proofsuite.com?

cheers

-tai
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:50:44 AM

kerstentw

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:11:03 AM

Thanks for posting the video!

We have a server update for anyone on here currently using the dashboard:

https://medium.com/proof-of-fintech-devblog/server-maintenance-10-october-2017-c65a8cac896f

apologies for any inconvenience.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:56:41 AM

The team and the people behind it look pretty solid. It is good news that the TaaS team will be the consultant among the investors. It's obvious the team will move forward. I will create and invest in a specific investment budget. The project gave me confidence.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
earnbitcoins

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

The team and the people behind it look pretty solid. It is good news that the TaaS team will be the consultant among the investors. It's obvious the team will move forward. I will create and invest in a specific investment budget. The project gave me confidence.

TaaS contributed over 800 ETH into the presale! https://medium.com/@Taas/taas-contributes-884-eth-to-proof-platforms-upcoming-tge-meant-to-transform-traditional-5cf2a956fd6b
proofsuite

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:59:32 PM

Here is the product page for the AMP desktop application that the token-sale is partially funding: https://www.proofdashboard.com/amp/

If you are interested,out our whitepaper to learn more about the underlying protocol!
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:59:27 AM

what the spesific of your platform like a markets to sell or buy other tokens? I caught a glimpse like the exchange too.
Please correct if I wrong

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:01:32 PM

TaaS contributed over 800 ETH into the presale! https://medium.com/@Taas/taas-contributes-884-eth-to-proof-platforms-upcoming-tge-meant-to-transform-traditional-5cf2a956fd6b
so the taas take part in this project too, very amazing, I want to learn much more about your project....

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
earnbitcoins

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:38:59 PM

what the spesific of your platform like a markets to sell or buy other tokens? I caught a glimpse like the exchange too.

1. Decentralized wallet/exchange where you can convert fiat-cryptocurrency and vice versa
2. Dashboard - Marketplace for Investors - create your own tokens based on real-world assets or invest in it
3. Easy-to-use tools helping you create your own tokens
4. Easy-to-use tools helping you create your own ico landing page
5. Legal agreement generator
6. Smart contract IDE/builder (web)

AMP (Assurance Market Protocol) - an improved version of the current Dashboard, coming soon February 2018 - this will be a completely decentralized peer-to-peer investment marketplace, bringing the power from the banks to the crowd.
kerstentw

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:31:49 AM

1. Decentralized wallet/exchange where you can convert fiat-cryptocurrency and vice versa
2. Dashboard - Marketplace for Investors - create your own tokens based on real-world assets or invest in it
3. Easy-to-use tools helping you create your own tokens
4. Easy-to-use tools helping you create your own ico landing page
5. Legal agreement generator
6. Smart contract IDE/builder (web)

AMP (Assurance Market Protocol) - an improved version of the current Dashboard, coming soon February 2018 - this will be a completely decentralized peer-to-peer investment marketplace, bringing the power from the banks to the crowd.

If you want more information on the AMP you can check out our plans to build a truly decentralized desktop application at https://www.proofdashboard.com/amp/

earnbitcoins

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:33:27 AM

Proof Suite & TaaS. Discussing Assurance Market Protocol (AMP) and Kepler

kerstentw

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:38:23 AM

Here's a warts-and-all breakdown of the presale for anyone looking for a look behind the scenes of a tokensale:

https://medium.com/proof-of-fintech/from-zero-to-one-behind-the-scenes-of-a-tokensale-pre-sale-part-1-2-27bdc6c9ebd2

Any critiques welcome and part 2 coming soon!
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:56:22 AM

Oh my god, the first seconds of the video are so awkward.
The project looks serious, the presentation doesn't do it justice though.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:35:49 PM

I really enjoyed watching the latest video taken at the TAAS offices and also I read MR TAI's latest blog post and also I am following your medium channel now too. As an investor in PROOF I will make sure to keep up to date with all the latest developments and will try also to invest a little more in the actual TOKEN SALE if finances permit us. This is one of those projects that really is a service to the Blockchain Community in more ways than one and deserves investor attention.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
earnbitcoins

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:36:35 AM

Proof Suite's AMP: COMING SOON (FEB 2018)

boyrocky

Activity: 212

“The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:40:41 AM

I like it when all people from different races get together and do wonders in these crypto projects.

kerstentw

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:22:47 PM

I like it when all people from different races get together and do wonders in these crypto projects.

Meeee too!

That said, we are all very close friends and race is something we talk about often but isn't the only reason why we work together so well. 
proofsuite

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:02:10 PM

Oh my god, the first seconds of the video are so awkward.
The project looks serious, the presentation doesn't do it justice though.

Just for you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XNC7ypSiWc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: