Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:15:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROOF: Blockchain-powered Marketplace - Proof Token sale has BEGUN!  (Read 38465 times)
kerstentw

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:45:51 PM

Oh my, how did that get there?

Nice spot, Evo.  Are you in Korea?  Did you take this?
bluemongrel

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:14:34 PM

Nice to see other Koreans getting into cryptos. What are the list of cryptocurrencies supported by PROOF? Would monero be an option in the future?

Well, S. Korea is the number one place for high-speed internet and now cryptocurrency transactions. Well, Proof is creating their own fiat-currency and when the tokensale goes live on Nov. 1, people will be able to buy their tokens with ETH.

S Korea is probably one of the best places to build mining rigs as well. If PROOF takes hold in Korea, I am sure the rest of the world will follow.
kkent

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:30:31 PM

What type of merchants would use PROOF? For example, why would someone from ebay or Amazon use proof, or are you thinking of something larger scale?

Proof tokens are just a way this project liquidates the value of its existing platform & tools.
The innovation is in its platform’s ability to allow everyone to utilize the Blockchain technology relatively easily.
The potentials are endless. Contracts, invoices, health records, properties, lands, IP, and the list goes on.... small and medium sized banks, ecommerce shop owners, lawyers, real estate agents can all leverage Proof Suite’s existing platform to easily upload, record, and tokenize everything on the blockchain.

So, will a company be able to sell shares in their company with the Proof platform as well?

You are absolutely right.
How will you incentivize early corporate adopters? I.E. what are you going to try to do to get that first corporation to sign on so that you can use their success in your marketing push?

There are many companies out there having a hard time trying to liquidate their equities (existing assets). Proof Dashboard solves this problem rather simply through their tools & the Blockchain technology. It's only a matter of time until a big-name company fully realizes the potentials of Proof Suite's existing platform and tools. Even if big companies do not, there will certainly be countless success stories of start-ups and/or SMEs.

Until then, of course, a lot of efforts will be needed in explaining, pitching, testing, improving, and consulting. Lots of networking, 'sponsoring', and 'collaboration' will be required. But note that there are quite a number of notable advisors within Proof Suite.

As such, 'incentivizing' to attract companies is a rather cheap option which greatly undermines the innovations of Proof Suite. Marketing push is great but the priority should always be in keeping the project's reputation in line with its overall mission & values. There are so many other ways to have that 'marketing push' really going. A proper marketing strategy can go a long way in helping a company achieve its overall mission. So.. this should really be treated with tender loving & care xD.. just my 2 cents.
Oftentimes those liquidation issues are based upon a risk, perceived or otherwise, to consumer financial security. How will consumers be convinced of relative safety of something that has long been considered fraught with danger.
bj2639

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:32:22 PM

What type of merchants would use PROOF? For example, why would someone from ebay or Amazon use proof, or are you thinking of something larger scale?

Proof tokens are just a way this project liquidates the value of its existing platform & tools.
The innovation is in its platform’s ability to allow everyone to utilize the Blockchain technology relatively easily.
The potentials are endless. Contracts, invoices, health records, properties, lands, IP, and the list goes on.... small and medium sized banks, ecommerce shop owners, lawyers, real estate agents can all leverage Proof Suite’s existing platform to easily upload, record, and tokenize everything on the blockchain.

So, will a company be able to sell shares in their company with the Proof platform as well?

You are absolutely right.
How will you incentivize early corporate adopters? I.E. what are you going to try to do to get that first corporation to sign on so that you can use their success in your marketing push?

There are many companies out there having a hard time trying to liquidate their equities (existing assets). Proof Dashboard solves this problem rather simply through their tools & the Blockchain technology. It's only a matter of time until a big-name company fully realizes the potentials of Proof Suite's existing platform and tools. Even if big companies do not, there will certainly be countless success stories of start-ups and/or SMEs.

Until then, of course, a lot of efforts will be needed in explaining, pitching, testing, improving, and consulting. Lots of networking, 'sponsoring', and 'collaboration' will be required. But note that there are quite a number of notable advisors within Proof Suite.

As such, 'incentivizing' to attract companies is a rather cheap option which greatly undermines the innovations of Proof Suite. Marketing push is great but the priority should always be in keeping the project's reputation in line with its overall mission & values. There are so many other ways to have that 'marketing push' really going. A proper marketing strategy can go a long way in helping a company achieve its overall mission. So.. this should really be treated with tender loving & care xD.. just my 2 cents.
Oftentimes those liquidation issues are based upon a risk, perceived or otherwise, to consumer financial security. How will consumers be convinced of relative safety of something that has long been considered fraught with danger.
Likely they will have a lower barrier to entry since crypto-enthusiasts are already clearly willing to take more financial risk.
kkent

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

Likely they will have a lower barrier to entry since crypto-enthusiasts are already clearly willing to take more financial risk.

That's true, we are quite a self-selecting marketplace
kkent

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:34:28 PM

Although, incentives aren't necessarily a corrupting thing. Simply waving fees for the first corporation could be enough.
bj2639

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:35:15 PM

Although, incentives aren't necessarily a corrupting thing. Simply waving fees for the first corporation could be enough.
That's true, and that would be a loss of potential profit rather than an equity outflow.
kkent

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:36:26 PM

That's true, and that would be a loss of potential profit rather than an equity outflow.

exactly, it would be like facebook or youtube playing ads at no cost to advertisers for a brief period so as to get the market comfortable with the idea of the platform
bj2639

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:37:55 PM

exactly, it would be like facebook or youtube playing ads at no cost to advertisers for a brief period so as to get the market comfortable with the idea of the platform

But what would stop a company from taking advantage of the incentivized period and then leaving?
EthereumZeroDev

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:15:28 PM

I spend a fair bit of time looking in to PROOF recently and I have to say I'm impressed by how well everything just works on the platform. Will be looking in to PROOF further in the future for sure. Keep up the hard work guys!
nb1985

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:11:04 PM

That subway advertisement in SK was definitely a promising sign that the team is very serious about this platform!
bj2639

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:12:12 PM

That subway advertisement in SK was definitely a promising sign that the team is very serious about this platform!

oh wow, definitely a good sign about their true belief in the project.
nb1985

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

Does the team have stuff in other countries like Japan?
bj2639

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:17:43 PM

Did I miss a timetable somewhere? What is the full rollout schedule?
satsuuma

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

But what would stop a company from taking advantage of the incentivized period and then leaving?

If PROOF is a good platform and it works, then the companies would stay. It's like sampling, companies give you a sample in hopes that you'll use their product.
bluemongrel

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:19:46 AM

What type of merchants would use PROOF? For example, why would someone from eBay or Amazon use proof, or are you thinking of something larger scale?

That's a good question. Amazon has stated that they will start accepting Bitcoin in the future, but BTC is too volatile for a lot of people's comfort. This is what I think is hindering massive adoption. Now with Proof's crypto-fiat market activity and awareness is key to the success of their AMP. They will use crypto-fiat to drive more interest in decentralized markets. They are partnering with companies for adoption from substantial crypto hedge funds like TaaS. I have been reading their whitepaper. lol. http://www.proofsuite.com/tokensale/

Sounds great in theory, as a token would be more stable in value, but then PROOF will still have to compete with Amazon and ebay that has more mileage and can immediately just use fiat. What is the incentive to holding tokens unless the tokens can somehow rise in value?

That said, I can see PROOF working in countries with unstable currencies like in Venezuela, but idk if that is the target you are going for.
satsuuma

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:11:39 AM

oh wow, definitely a good sign about their true belief in the project.

I agree. I just wish this was in US too but oh well.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:45:29 AM

THIS is excellent. I just saw the picture on the Reddit post about the advert in the South Korean SUBWAY for PROOF! This is a real company with many many benefits to come and I need to re read the white paper. I cannot wait to give up my full time job next year so I can fully engage in blockchain projects. PROOF is showing us that Blockchain projects are not just made up of weird developers and vaporware but can be truly real businesses run by professionals.

https://imgur.com/BTF0CLH

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
nb1985

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

THIS is excellent. I just saw the picture on the Reddit post about the advert in the South Korean SUBWAY for PROOF! This is a real company with many many benefits to come and I need to re read the white paper. I cannot wait to give up my full time job next year so I can fully engage in blockchain projects. PROOF is showing us that Blockchain projects are not just made up of weird developers and vaporware but can be truly real businesses run by professionals.

https://imgur.com/BTF0CLH

Engage as a creator? Or just be more engaged as a consumer?
kerstentw

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:12:31 AM

Woo Proof got into Huffington Post!

Next stop... stickers on the side of things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: