Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROOF: Blockchain-powered Marketplace - Proof Token sale has BEGUN!  (Read 38462 times)
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:34:25 PM

I think the title of this thread is a bit misleading. The real value is the easy creation of ERC20 tokens and Smart Contract imo. That's gonna make PROOF very popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:36:27 AM

Anyone want to buy PRFT, Just for now set your buy orders in. I have calculated the bounties and awaiting for PROOF TEAM to help me distribute them, so I bet some of the bounty hunters no doubt will dump at any price. So go set your orders in then it's time to party. Those who are patient and wise, will hold on to their PROOF Tokens and celebrate a year or so from now. Those who buy in cheap will also be doing a happy dance.  Grin Wink

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

Anyone want to buy PRFT, Just for now set your buy orders in. I have calculated the bounties and awaiting for PROOF TEAM to help me distribute them, so I bet some of the bounty hunters no doubt will dump at any price. So go set your orders in then it's time to party. Those who are patient and wise, will hold on to their PROOF Tokens and celebrate a year or so from now. Those who buy in cheap will also be doing a happy dance.  Grin Wink

should we set our buy orders on etherdelta as I have seen others do or there is another exchanger besides etherdelta

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

Am I seeing this right, Is PRFT on sale on Etherdelta? ICO (without bonus) was 0.088 ETH right?
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:36:10 PM

Am I seeing this right, Is PRFT on sale on Etherdelta? ICO (without bonus) was 0.088 ETH right?

That is very right. Prices on etherdelta are relatively low.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:58:44 PM

That is very right. Prices on etherdelta are relatively low.

Cheesy Let the giant sleep while I scoop up some more of these gems
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:55:57 PM

Hi guys, I've got a question: who did the audit of your ico smart contracts?

And are these the same contracts that you've open-sourced?

Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:15:55 PM

Anyone want to buy PRFT, Just for now set your buy orders in. I have calculated the bounties and awaiting for PROOF TEAM to help me distribute them, so I bet some of the bounty hunters no doubt will dump at any price. So go set your orders in then it's time to party. Those who are patient and wise, will hold on to their PROOF Tokens and celebrate a year or so from now. Those who buy in cheap will also be doing a happy dance.  Grin Wink

When will the bounty hunters will be paid? What was the ico price? and what will be the circulating supply?
I missed the ico and i'm looking to buy from bounty hunters.

Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

Hi. What's ico price and what will be your total supply after reducing it?
oneidentity

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:31:22 AM

Anyone want to buy PRFT, Just for now set your buy orders in. I have calculated the bounties and awaiting for PROOF TEAM to help me distribute them, so I bet some of the bounty hunters no doubt will dump at any price. So go set your orders in then it's time to party. Those who are patient and wise, will hold on to their PROOF Tokens and celebrate a year or so from now. Those who buy in cheap will also be doing a happy dance.  Grin Wink

When will the bounty hunters will be paid? What was the ico price? and what will be the circulating supply?
I missed the ico and i'm looking to buy from bounty hunters.
already paid. Only where to buy? The coin has already entered the stock exchanges? what was the price for Iko? what amount was collected?
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:54:26 AM

Reducing the Bounty from 60,000 tokens to 6,000 is an incredibly stupid move.
You might have had to contend with a bit of selling when you got listed, but you have traded that for permanent reputational damage that will take years to repair. Everyone of those people you cheated will be trashing Proof Suite on social media.

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:35:14 AM

You might have had to contend with a bit of selling when you got listed, but you have traded that for permanent reputational damage that will take years to repair. Everyone of those people you cheated will be trashing Proof Suite on social media.
Don't be ridiculous. The freeloading bounty hunters are going to dump and move on. No one who really believes in PRFT cares.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
oneidentity

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:14:21 AM

Hello! and on the basis of coca they cut payments to bountyhanters? little gathered on Iko? What was the price of one coin? is it planned to exit at least to some exchanges or the project is dead?
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Lol..it has been more than 1.5 months..and still no exchange.

Do this team has any plans for good exchanges?
azmojo

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Um, it's available on Etherdelta.
https://etherdelta.com/#PRFT-ETH
The team will have to announce some exciting news or milestone achievements to generate any buying interest.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

Crowdsale solely to Rip off investors.

corleto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

After such a promising start current unannounced silent period, also not replying on emails for some time, is starting to look bad. It is time somebody from the Proof team steps up and shares what is going on.

What ever happened to the debit card contest anyway? Still hoping we are all silly to be worried.
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

The team will have to announce some exciting news or milestone achievements to generate any buying interest.

There is no volume in etherdelta. PRFT needs to be listed in coinmarketcap and decent exchanges like Binance, OKex and Kucoin.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
azmojo

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

There is no volume in etherdelta. PRFT needs to be listed in coinmarketcap and decent exchanges like Binance, OKex and Kucoin.
Don't blame ED for lack of volume. ED is the highest volume decentralized exchange out there. Plenty of other tokens on there have plenty of volume. Volume comes from publicity, promotion, accomplishments, success, etc. Exposure by appearing in CMC and on other exchanges helps too, but tokens like VERI do just fine on ED. The PROOF team has failed to attract any significant attention to their projects.

Note that the claim above was that there was "no" exchange which is a patently false statement because ED is an exchange that has listed PRFT.

PRFT can't get listed at CMC until it has $10k/day trading volume.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

It can be a difficult decision as to when is the right time to start the marketing for a project post ICO. Personally I think the approach of waiting till you have a working product is more sensible. That way if you run into delays the exposure is for a smaller audience.

The value of the token is appreciating slowly and unless you want a quick flip is shouldn't matter.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: