Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Parents disagree with MMO – Make Money Online and Bitcoin ?  (Read 6652 times)
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:43:19 AM

The reason for this is because parentd just wanted to protect their children.  There lots of dangerous things online,  and if you have parents who are not that into internet,  seems to me that they lack knowlefge about esrning online and all they think is its all illegal.  You got a lot of explaining to your parents to convince them otherwise.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:11:49 AM

Its very usual that old generation cannot adapt to changes and improvements on our society. they are afraid of uncertainty. Bitcoin and Crypto is new to them. They tend to stick to what they already know and established like golds and paper money. Most BTC enthusiast are young generations.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:55:24 AM

My parent , especially my mom , she always tell me to stop doing bitcoin otherwise i will go to jail or doing bad things to social ! I don't get it ! Old generation seem very lack of experience in Bitcoin ! Why they keep telling us to stop when they even don't know how to check a simple email on ebay ! How to explain them guys ?  
I know, right? My mom used to be like that, too.
Now, she supports me, I think she's just worried about our safety, since there's so many bad news about bitcoin.
Even tho she still doesn't really get it, but I told her that bitcoin is not a bad job.
And all about those bad news on tv, well, it depends on the people itself.

Technology has really evolved in leaps and bounds for last two decades. Honestly, even kids are now smarter than the young ones. So we cannot say anything to our parents if they find new technology concepts a little difficult to understand. Moreover, their first priority is our safety. At least we have parents who are here to scold us.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:00:23 AM

My parent , especially my mom , she always tell me to stop doing bitcoin otherwise i will go to jail or doing bad things to social ! I don't get it ! Old generation seem very lack of experience in Bitcoin ! Why they keep telling us to stop when they even don't know how to check a simple email on ebay ! How to explain them guys ? 
well you only need to explain to your parent that bitcoin is not illegal maybe in their times bicoin is not really legal and maybe it's a scam thing when they we're at our age but surely they will understand it if you explain to them clearly what bitcoin is and the benefit of it to you.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:00:23 AM

You cannot blame them! Grin They cannot really be as informed as you are and I believe a time will come that you may end up not being as informed as your children too when it comes to technology. That is technology adaptation and it fades very fast with age. Apparently, they must have heard a lot about online scams which is quite rampant and they already have a fixed mindset that anything that has to do with online is scam. You know what is right, so just stick to it.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:30:48 AM

You should ask them why they said those things to you. Maybe they have past experiences with regards to making money online and not became successful    or something unpleasant happened to them. If there is then it is time to enlightened them on what you are doing now(though almost the same) is not as the same of what they are doing previously.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:41:22 PM

You should ask them why they said those things to you. Maybe they have past experiences with regards to making money online and not became successful    or something unpleasant happened to them. If there is then it is time to enlightened them on what you are doing now(though almost the same) is not as the same of what they are doing previously.
They just need to be enlighten by your knowledge and help them realize that not all the things in the internet is scam or not good for the people who are using it because one of the example of that is bitcoin which it helped people a lot in terms of making money and getting a better lifestyle where they actually enjoying it because it is an easier way then other traditional way of making money.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:50:58 PM

She just doesn't understand. This is typical of the older generations. They are scared of what they don't understand.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:19:32 PM

fear is what comes first when we don't understand something, give it time and maybe a little effort to explain to them what truly is the nature of bitcoin and other online opportunities. Its quite normal for them to guard you since they are your parents.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

The reason why your mother is holding you to earn bitcoin or to be involve on a digital currency is because she's scared because she thought that you're earning illegally of course your mother don't have enough knowledge about the digital currency and how it was earned therefore she will wonder how did you get money from the internet that's it.
Bestwishes745

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:48:06 PM

naturally they forbid, maybe they do not yet know everything about bitcoin, if they know clearly, surely they will allow, we as children should continue to give softness in explaining to our parents. go on and on and explain well. Maybe with us changing for the better because of bitcoin, they will definitely give permission to do so.
Definitely what they all need from you is you care for them. When we use laptops and mobile phones they might think these kids will be of no use. So let them begin thinking that we have much potential to do much, you are right explain the bitcoin better and in details. They will definitely like the way.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:33:00 PM

Just listen to them and share your coins with everyone in this forum lol
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:41:46 PM

your mother is just trying to protect you, you know mother is always so protective specially if they really do love there child.
bitcoin is awesome of course for those people who really knows how to use it. But sometimes using bitcoin is bad.
because of some site that teaches you how to gamble. like Bitkong.com.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:47:04 PM

Maybe the reason of your parents behind that came from news articles that she have gathered online or in television wherein other states or countries have banned bitcoin for some reasons. Also the thinking of your parents that there are lot of risks on taking into online getting of income because crimes were also committed online. It is just in need for further explanations about it and your parents will surely understand what you are doing can be helpful in your part. Just explain that she do not need to worry about using bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:38:21 AM

they can not disagree with the MMO
because they do not know the realities of the internet world especially the Bitcoin
KouroPotato

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:15:25 AM

Hmmm...maybe your parents think that bitcoin is a website for hackers so that your parents tries to stop you because your parents think that you are using a hacking website to steal someone's data and account. The first thing you to do is to search the true meaning of bitcoin and its benefits to your future. Then, explain the bitcoin to your parents and how to make money online using the website called bitcointalk.org so that your parents will know that you are making money online.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:29:58 AM

Your parents probably want to keep you away from something they thought can harm you. Most likely parents would act like that whenever they feel that something is wrong with the people around, community and social media. It's given that not all parents are into this kind of business, and we can't blame them for it. Try to explain in a finer way in which they could understand it easily and if you have proof then show it to them. That I think is the best way to make them feel safe on what you are doing, don't argue with them. Arguments can lead to misunderstanding and later it would cause a fight between you and your parents.
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:31:20 AM

explain to them that bitcoin is essentially "trade prediction" luck and loss is the result of your hard work of predicting just like real-world trading, so they can think easier and more positive with what you do in bitcoin
julius caesar

Merit: 127

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:32:03 AM

Your parents are trying to protect you from yourself.

Thats true , but I think it will depends on how are going to explain and elaborate bitcoin on your parents since they may not aware on what is going on here I think is it good when you explain that bitcoin os decentralized , everything you earn will name after you and unlike on the other pnline jobs you are not into risky tupe of jobs where in you are involve in pyramiding and so on , so I think approval of your parent will also depends on you.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:23:58 AM

You should be proud you have a caring mother, just like everyone saying she is just trying to protect you maybe because she hard a lot of bad news involving bitcoin, we cannot remove the facts that bitcoin is involve in some malicious transactions and frauds, just try to explain how to blockchain and the crypto currency works and it will be fine, goodluck  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: