Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alot of ICOs around, which one is scam free?  (Read 3339 times)
Xclusive5 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:11:47 AM

Am actually new to cryptocurrency and I heard there are lot of scammers in crypto, I will like to hear from you guys, which of the ongoing ICO is legit and promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:55:34 AM

Better do your own research before you decided to join on ICO. You should read their whitepapper, team and roadmap criticaly. Because nobody can tell "this or that ICO is scam" before everything happened.
Xclusive5 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:18:15 AM

Better do your own research before you decided to join on ICO. You should read their whitepapper, team and roadmap criticaly. Because nobody can tell "this or that ICO is scam" before everything happened.
But some whitepapers looks pretty real,one will later know that they are pure scam.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:24:23 AM

Give this one a shot https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064833.0

Looks decent
Bitforking

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:25:24 AM

this is like betting on stock and shares, but the difference is that there is no regulations and everyone can set up a ICO, not like the companies that have to qualify for a stock market listing.

Were you old enough to witness the Internet booming when it was just launched?

this is like that

crypto currency world, a world with no governors

Freedom at last.

I guess you just need to use your killer skills to see the future and invest wisely and clear minded of what you are riding!
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

This is a good advice.
Do your due diligence, study the whitepaper and search on the internet for the team members. Imagine how the business will position in the market.
Then, you decide whether to participate or not.
Good luck.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:35:36 AM

This is a good advice.
Do your due diligence, study the whitepaper and search on the internet for the team members. Imagine how the business will position in the market.
Good luck.
Study on your own,that's the key. It's not good to rely on other's opinion alone. We can listen to them but we have our own mind to decide and it's our money were to risk. Better research so you will not regret.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Xclusive5 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:00:31 PM

This is a good advice.
Good luck.
Study on your own,that's the key. It's not good to rely on other's opinion alone. We can listen to them but we have our own mind to decide and it's our money were to risk. Better research so you will not regret.
I love this, do you have any ICO you already invest

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:56:42 PM

Preferably before you choose an ico, you must first examine the example as you have to know who their campaign manager is, whether the manager is always active and responsible with his words, and you can also assess how the ico members work,

hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:09:56 PM

Yes, investing in ICO projects is a high risk investment since you do not know whether an ICO project is a scam before it happened, so no one can tell you what is promising for sure, it is just a recommendation.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Champ1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

Red Pulse is a good bet. Would of said Enigma but after the hack....

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:44:16 PM

biggest ones are scam free but i am suspicious for EOS. they are dumping all ether so they will not get hacked for ethereum lol Smiley
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:51:58 PM

biggest ones are scam free but i am suspicious for EOS. they are dumping all ether so they will not get hacked for ethereum lol Smiley

Not really because if the intention behind an ICO is scam only then they won't see the amounts as well as times, but straight away dump once they get what they need, i.e.; your coins. The only way to check whether they are working on their projects or not is following up for longer, and I would say stay away from shady ICOs which say "there's always a 500-1000% hike in price for many successful ICOs". I have seen some ICOs doing that to attract customers like you who would love to fall for this.
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:01:01 PM

Maybe there are some general rules to avoid some scam, for example the total supply is very huge or there is no much experienced team members.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Fizak

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:25:56 PM

You should read their whitepapers and do your own researches. We can't tell which ones are scams.
My opinion: Most of them are scams. They are all start-ups, asking for huge funds for products that have not even been created. This is only speculation. Be careful with these investments and don't forget portfolio management.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:27:03 PM

you should not be too confident with ico, you must carefully select it first, I suggest to invest in ico you should choose spectiv, although ico spectiv is postponed, but ico is convincing

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:45:34 PM

Every ICO that raises more then $300,000 is a scam.
It doesn't require more than that to develop something, launch it, and prove it is viable in the market.
If viable in the market, more money will flow in and the developers who held some coins can sell to obtain more funding if they need.

ICOs raise $millions so that they take money from idiots.
Or they buy the tokens from themselves to obscure that they own most of the money supply, so they can manipulate the price to take more money from idiots.

However, as long as there is a fresh supply of new idiots coming into crypto on a regular basis,
those who are complicit in the scam by buying the ICO, can find some greater fools to sell the bags to and cash out with a gain.

But if another crypto winter comes… and the oversupply of scam tokens may eventually exceed the flow of new greater fools coming in…

We're clearly in an ICO bubble and probably overdue for a wipeout…
piszozo

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:10:20 PM

If you are new with crypto world why would you even bother with ICO s? There are much to learn before...
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:14:20 PM

Am actually new to cryptocurrency and I heard there are lot of scammers in crypto, I will like to hear from you guys, which of the ongoing ICO is legit and promising.

The most important factor is 'team'. Do research as much as you can about team before investing. The projects which come up with the intention to scam usually show fake profiles of team members. So it is one of the best way to check authenticity of project.
No person will think to run with your money by exposing everything about himself.
olliedickman

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

Dev team is the core of the project. You can determine a team by seeing their team. There are many coins having a big marketcap but it does not prove that the project does not scam. Also, you need to see whether project has a lot of update or not. Scammers do not usually update information to investors
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:22:12 PM

As an investors you need to review first all of the project before investing I my self also do that  it will not guarantee that it will give you High profit but atleast can reduce the risk before entering.
the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:25:11 PM

I got these kind of questions from my tweeter followers and my answer usually is that no answer can be followed blindly without doing research yourserf.. Looking back there are so successful ico where didnt expected and vice verso . So ... DYOR

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

I can't be sure which projects will be promising and reliable to do. Smiley
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:31:26 PM

I would recommend that you read and dig deep about a certain project before you can even consider investing. You heart will tell you once you start reading about a certain project whether its a scam or not. You should read and understand their whitepaper, this will help you understand what the project is all about. But they are a lot of ICOs which are ongoing and they are looking promising. I would recommend that you consider investing in social, dimcoin, opus (not sure if the ICO ended or not)

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:35:09 PM

if you do not want to get lost you should first learn about ico concept.

You need to know, a perpesonal can be fooled, it is the foresight and thoroughness we assess an ico project.

you can start from reading an ico concept that you are researching, seeing from their team, dev.
before you invest.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

Learn first before decides to buy crypto coin, you must know the risk before doing something. You can learn from friends, web or group to develop your knowledge. Actually, we never know where is legit or scam coin. Most trader/ investor only see from concept ( whitepaper ), dev team and also exchanger to sell the coin. Believe or not, sometimes real market has their own answer. I only suggest learning by doing, let's jump into real market to try your strategy. Experience will give lesson how to decides the best coin to buy. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Xclusive5 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:09:07 PM

It doesn't require more than that to develop something, launch it, and prove it is viable in the market.
If viable in the market, more money will flow in and the developers who held some coins can sell to obtain more funding if they need.

Or they buy the tokens from themselves to obscure that they own most of the money supply, so they can manipulate the price to take more money from idiots.

However, as long as there is a fresh supply of new idiots coming into crypto on a regular basis,
those who are complicit in the scam by buying the ICO, can find some greater fools to sell the bags to and cash out with a gain.

But if another crypto winter comes… and the oversupply of scam tokens may eventually exceed the flow of new greater fools coming in…

The idea sounds confusing

Xclusive5 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:03:17 PM

Thanks everyone

Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:05:34 PM

I would recommend that you read and dig deep about a certain project before you can even consider investing. You heart will tell you once you start reading about a certain project whether its a scam or not. You should read and understand their whitepaper, this will help you understand what the project is all about. But they are a lot of ICOs which are ongoing and they are looking promising. I would recommend that you consider investing in social, dimcoin, opus (not sure if the ICO ended or not)

Yeah that's true, I always check the white paper and other documents very carefully. And if the project is a legit one, you really feel this while reading their document. The team members are also another important factor. If they're real people with nice career, this is also a good point to enter that ICO.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:15:22 PM

The best thing how to identify the scam ICO campaign or not, look at the developers and people created the campaign how many information they provided for themselfs mostly companies not giving that information and missing it, second check the ANN thread and white paper and  if all of the points been reminded and the main page design because they should invest in to that a lot of money to show that they are intrested on that

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:23:20 PM

For me there are a few signs to look for in a ICO

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertsie it and push the startup in the right direction.
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Finally
- Good concept and catchy name - A good ethos and a name that makes them stand out. Personally i would avoid anything that is something "coin".

If these are in place, then it's a good sign. I am looking at Crowdholding at the minute, seems like a good upcoming ICO (They are in their pre-sale)

https://ico.crowdholding.com/
coolzzz

Activity: 77

Coins

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:49:05 PM

All you can do is really check out the specific ICO you would like to invest in.
Best is to check if they actually have a product and if everything seems legit.

Maybe also join their Slack and Telegram and dont be too eager to buy Smiley

Investigate and check the forums alot.

melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:48:32 PM

As an investors you need to review first all of the project before investing I my self also do that  it will not guarantee that it will give you High profit but atleast can reduce the risk before entering.
Agree with that it can be your advantage if you study the first the project you are scam free for it . Study first.
industria77

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:08:55 AM

in addition to what everyone else has said regarding doing your own research and vetting both the team and the idea for substance, keep in mind that even if the ICO itself isn't a scam there are plenty of ways to get hacked: make sure to secure your own information well, have good general password and personal security habits, use reputable service providers when you have to, learn to leverage cold storage where appropriate, and stay alert and up-to-date. Some great tips:
* http://jasondrowley.com/2016/08/06/simple-security-best-practices-for-bitcoin-users-and-investors/
yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:38:43 AM

Before you invest, you should research them yourself, no one knows it's a scam or not, I am serious.Scam often been found after it's happened, not before.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:38:47 AM

All you can do is really check out the specific ICO you would like to invest in.
Best is to check if they actually have a product and if everything seems legit.

Maybe also join their Slack and Telegram and dont be too eager to buy Smiley

Investigate and check the forums alot.
Those scams ICO are very intelligent to get investors. They have planned to get investors and sounds their project is good, scam is everywhere. Better lets do some research and read the feedback about their project if its worth investing.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:06:08 AM

Make your own research about the ICO you are interested to make an investment. Its advisable to check the dev team and project overview and whitepaoer of an ICO. As many ICO ongoin and upcoming there are also lots of scam ICO also and unfortunately some of this scam looks genuine so dont make fast decision putting your money on certain ICO without doing full reasearch and assessment first.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:37:03 AM

I've just written an article on Steemit about AiCoin. It goes into great detail about it's potentials and I've briefed due diligence as well. Here's a link to the Steemit article click. Alternatively you can check the promoted section, it should be the first post.
riffaz

Activity: 148

eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:59:48 AM

I am reading the same advise, same techniques same questions.. again and again...

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

riffaz

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:01:34 AM

I've just written an article on Steemit about AiCoin. It goes into great detail about it's potentials and I've briefed due diligence as well. Here's a link to the Steemit article click. Alternatively you can check the promoted section, it should be the first post.

are you getting any commission from them?  Tongue Tongue

riffaz

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:05:51 AM

Personally i would avoid anything that is something "coin".

then you should avoid Bit'coin' too...

fossilized

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:11:49 AM

its amazing how many people do not even read the whitepaper, and rather rely on other people's judgements. due diligence is really impt in this space.

Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:32:32 AM

I will be getting a bounty for my translation. I doubt I will get anything for this article since it's way too late to be really useful.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:43:30 AM

There's things that we needed to consider as far as ICO is concern mate better to listen  with most of replied here do your research and allowed yourself to assess better its always you thats needed to investigate since its your money so better to be safe than sorry after.
Nawaytes

Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:03:43 AM

I think he didn't get it from devs but maybe he got "some dollar" from steemit. Because steemit is desentralized social media platform and they will pay you for every single post (article, videos, photos, and more) same as bitcointalk.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:12:14 AM

No one would able to identify or would able to say that a certain ICO is scam or legit this is why you should really do proper research on things regarding on their project,roadmap,whitepaper, developers transparency. There are lots of ICOs pop out in the market as of now and as an investor we should really research on those things and invest for your own risk because any project isnt guarantee that it would succeed later on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:25:55 AM

If You are looking for good ICO please check Pally ICO Smiley

Why?

- Pre-sale sold in 11 minutes.  
  Source: https://medium.com/@Pally/pallys-reaches-pre-sale-target-in-minutes-91bd7f76f6c6
 And proof Smiley : https://etherscan.io/address/0xe6a618e9269d36af746dce64dcd8956d72160e24

- Max cap is very small compare to others ICOs. Max cap = 4 500 000 $
So capitalisation when they hit exchange I think will be 100 000 000 $ ( more than 50x ICO price )

- They have beta product (app) with 25k downloads.

- They have all stars team and advisors from JP Morgan and HSBC Smiley

- So If they hit 100 000 000 $ market cap on exchange it will be 50x ICO price!

www.pally.co

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100229

http://icorating.com/project/257/Pally
Are you trying to shill the Project? but it seems if the JPMorgan and hsbc are not giving the popularity for the Project or that was just another fake advisory by the way to  fool another person.  Tongue
Because the JP and HSBC such as big companies and that doesn't make sense if that was not giving hype by the  invest.ors

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jerkoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:36:51 AM

you're right, an investor based due diligence is KEY before jumping to buying any ICO.

If I were to assess an ICO, i'd def look into their business model, competitive analysis, problems discovered from their target market and how their products can solve those obstacles.
gbfoxbat

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:41:23 AM

Its unbelievable the amount of ICO's out there looks like a crash is foreseeable as the market seems extremely overheated...
Rieeir

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:49:49 AM

To decide whether the ico is legit or not check thoroughly it's whitepaper, technology, team.. take a look at this one for example https://universa.io
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:56:40 AM

Obviously it is important to read the whitepaper. For me,though, I have to decide if there is a need for the product.
Is it a completely new product?
Is it specialised with only a small knowledgeable group interest and usage?
If there is a similar product what is different about this one?
Why choose a new product when you are using a new and steady product that is well established?
 Once I have answers to the above i can consider investing.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:00:31 AM

Deeponion is a scam free because all you need to invest is your time! DeepOnion is a 100% community driven using the TOR network for privacy and security!

gbfoxbat

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:21:22 AM

Thing is whitepaper, idea etc....etc may sound logical and promising. The problem is no one knows if the team is going to hang around and deliver what they promise and not sit on their new yacht in the Bahamas!!!!

Saying that cause there are way toooo many ICO's and its just overcrowded at the moment.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:23:12 AM

Whitepaper info and linkedin profiles for ICO creators give nice tips to realize scam. And it is also easy to spot a scam if they suggest something too good to happen.
aaron2024

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:24:27 AM

That's probably the worst place to know about it... Each one is promoting his own ICO investment, whether it is a scam or not.
Lexlaz

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:28:50 AM

You just have to do some research on them and you will be good.
gbfoxbat

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:09:49 AM

This one looks very very suspicious I am not saying its a scam or not but very suspicious indeed. https://solomonex.info/
riffaz

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:37:05 AM

No one would able to identify or would able to say that a certain ICO is scam or legit this is why you should really do proper research on things regarding on their project,roadmap,whitepaper, developers transparency. There are lots of ICOs pop out in the market as of now and as an investor we should really research on those things and invest for your own risk because any project isnt guarantee that it would succeed later on.

This is the finest advise..
No body know which one is scam or legit.
All replies are just assumptions..

Do your own research.
Take your own risk.

gbfoxbat

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:39:40 AM

This is the finest advise..
No body know which one is scam or legit.
All replies are just assumptions..

Do your own research.
Take your own risk.

Exactly. Well said!
LiMari19

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:56:08 AM

I think Universa ICO is free of scam. The founder of this project Alexander Borodich has good reputation and the scale of this project is impressive. This is a new alternative to the bitcoin blockchain.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:12:21 AM

For me it's hard to found out if that ICO is a scam! more ico now is rising everytime, we just figure it out scam here if they don't paid us if we join there bounty program.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:16:50 AM

For me it's hard to found out if that ICO is a scam! more ico now is rising everytime, we just figure it out scam here if they don't paid us if we join there bounty program.
It's pretty easy. Many of these scam ICOs have been revealed early in the scam accusation section by simply finding evidence about the project.
You can see from the project whether they provide the photos of their team, their LinkedIn profile, their interview and so on. If they didn't, there's a chance that the project is scam, so, always check those things.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jacko234

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:03:29 AM

when you want to follow ICO, you should read the whole of the ICO, from the website, whitepaper, product, and founder of the ICO.
moderator in an ICO is very decisive, because that's where you can see if the moderator has been doing a lot of ICO or beginner.
I recommend to you some reliable moderators ie irfan_pak10, jamalaezaz and sylon.
they are moderators who have done a lot of ICO and they always run it successfully.
asdosoasd

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:56:31 AM

Read information about ICO. The more information the better. Plus look at team. Itself has to distinguish normally or not.

ProoLogic

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:47:55 AM

I am reading the same advise, same techniques same questions.. again and again...

Yeeaahh, boring ...for me tooo

All members are in "signature campaign" and most of their advise is "be careful!"  Grin
Of course, if you invest in 100 ICO 's , not all of them will be successful, but if  you invest in 0 ICO,then
definitely, you not be successful at all, in investing...

study "white paper", if you think there is idea, which may work...then take a risk and take "little bit" ...2-3% of money you can" survive" to lost...
this is investing game...

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:46:04 PM

there are several ways to see and suspect whether the project is a scam or not, first look at their team profile, whether real or fake, second : see if they are transparent in providing information about the progress of their project, as most scam projects will not tell the progress of the project

DuarteFig

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:14:08 PM

It is very difficult to identify scams, especially when you are new to this.

Besides, even when the ICO is not a scam, it often becomes a target of phishing attacks: people create fake websites using the project's name (for example 0xproject.info instead of 0xproject.com), use the project Slack to send fake deposit addresses and stuff like that.

Even experienced users should be very cautious.

I can give you some tips that can help you to identify if a project is serious. These are some key points that I and my partners are considering of extreme importance to show the community our project is for real:

Team: check if the project provides you the real names and information about team members. Check their social network profiles, previous achievements, if you can't find anything about who is behind the project you should be cautious about it.

Bitcoin Talk Forum Thread: See how they respond to critics and doubts about the project here. I have seen some projects that create self-moderated threads (when this is the case, there is a warning message below the thread name) and delete every message that says bad things about their project.

ICO (token sale) terms: See what percentage of the tokens issued will belong to the development team, and most important, see if they defined a vesting period for the dev tokens to be locked. For example, the TenX project had a very successful ICO and they have a 4-year vesting time, so you can see that they are really committed to the project. In the Auctus project, not only the AUC tokens held by the team will be locked, but also the ETH raised. The funds will be released gradually to cover only project expenses.

Product / Development progress: check if the team is actually building something, or if they already have at least a demo or alpha version of their product. This shows they can deliver what they are promising and that they are not only after your money.
Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:16:26 PM

Yeeaahh, boring ...for me tooo

All members are in "signature campaign" and most of their advise is "be careful!"  Grin
Of course, if you invest in 100 ICO 's , not all of them will be successful, but if  you invest in 0 ICO,then
definitely, you not be successful at all, in investing...

study "white paper", if you think there is idea, which may work...then take a risk and take "little bit" ...2-3% of money you can" survive" to lost...
this is investing game...

Boring or not, you cant do anything about it since its a forum people will really answer your question no matter what.Even if its repetitive then if you don't like then better to lock this thread and moved on. This thread would really get answers as long it is open.It is not only for signature campaign there are still people do really like to answer even it has been answered already.What are the answers you do really expect?

Scam free, doesn't exist on this ICO field. chances would really be always there and its hard to identify it in the very first place.

the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:57:22 AM

Check out the RedPulse ico is about to start. It is NEO first ICO. They have aalready working product and very strong team so it is not fake for sure. The profitability is what you need to consider youself but it is very good opportunity now, cause China and USA are not allowed so this will grow the demand after ICO IMO.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:57:25 AM

It's hard to tell if an ICO is scam or not on the early stage of the project. Whitepapers are so deceiving right now that they look so promising. No one can detect that unless you do your own research about the team and have your own jurisdiction on that specific ICO.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:12:51 AM

As said Buterin - to determine moshenikov you just need to look on the project team. And really, the team is the Foundation of any project, and if they know nothing or they are shady characters it is better to avoid them.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:17:04 AM

yes i agree

every ico with 1tokken=1$ is scam or 100X overvalued.

i think winter is coming and begining will be at the official launch of this biggest ico's like tezos, filecoin, eos etc
Vervesh

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:36:50 AM

It's hard to tell if an ICO is scam or not on the early stage of the project. Whitepapers are so deceiving right now that they look so promising. No one can detect that unless you do your own research about the team and have your own jurisdiction on that specific ICO.
How about the opinion of websites that make their overviews of the ICOs. Like Hacked Analysis. They make their own research of about the team, check for potential competitors of the ICO, etc. Do you think you can trust their opinion or only own research counts?
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:12:27 AM

This is a good advice.
Good luck.

Exactly. Your own mind is the only judge. So try to collect as much as information as possible and then think with your own head. If you fail, try again. If you fail again, take a break and study more Smiley

pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:24:35 AM

If the problem like that I honestly can not provide the correct information because sometimes in walking an ico looks smooth from the beginning but suddenly could be a scam. So to distinguish ico into a very difficult scam, most importantly we have a strong confidence in running ico and sure will run well until the end of the campaign.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:49:01 AM

This is a good advice.
Good luck.

Exactly. Your own mind is the only judge. So try to collect as much as information as possible and then think with your own head. If you fail, try again. If you fail again, take a break and study more Smiley
Failing on selecting a good ICO do really happens specially if we are just a newbie or doesnt have too much knowledge and as you said if we do fail then try again and learn up on the things came from your mistake on this way we would really be careful next time on selecting the potential ones. Scam-free isnt possible to determine because no one would really know on which ico is the right one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xclusive5 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:45:37 AM

Thanks for your sincere contributions

HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:00:21 AM

Well we have existing proof of concepts.

Check us out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059748 !

No fancy graphics, just real assets.

A lot of ICOs look dodgy but still managed to raise millions.  Huh

aaron2024

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:27:27 AM

Every ICO I look every day looks more and more like a scam. All kinds of amateurs creating theses things...

I don't know how this became a multi billion dollars market, but it will end badly.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:49:24 AM

Make sure the team has demonstrable software to prove that they can actually develop.

Most ICOs have nothing to show in this regard.  Some have code at Github but it's meaningless if you cannot run the software to see how good or useful it is.

If they cannot prove that they can develop software, then the team members' fancy titles, bios or CVs are meaningless at best, fraudulent at worst.

hakans

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:51:08 AM

90 percent of them are designed to make the devs as much money with as little development as possible.
Just my honest opinion.
jlp

Activity: 266
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:27:04 AM

Corruption is part of the culture of many countries.  Therefore, you should check the corruption ranking of countries:

https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016

If the ICO is from a country with lots of corruption, then you know you're taking a higher risk.  This is because the team probably has less of an issue with exaggerating, lying or cheating, because these things are more ingrained in their country's culture.

aaron2024

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:44:31 AM

90 percent of them are designed to make the devs as much money with as little development as possible.
Just my honest opinion.
It's more than ninety percent. Some experts would say 99%.

Ask yourself, how many of these projects have delivered a working product, with at least 1 million users?
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:08:14 AM

Just my honest opinion.

Ask yourself, how many of these projects have delivered a working product, with at least 1 million users?

No such projects have delivered a working product with 1 million users that ever existed. Most ICO today are design to make developers rich. They are only good on enticing investors with their product at the start. But once they collected large amount of money they discontinue developing and improving their product.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:33:04 AM

Just my honest opinion.

No such projects have delivered a working product with 1 million users that ever existed. Most ICO today are design to make developers rich. They are only good on enticing investors with their product at the start. But once they collected large amount of money they discontinue developing and improving their product.

Yes I agree to you that some dev of the coins are just wanted to become rich through ICO and they didn't have a plan to make their project develop after they raised their wanted amount of money but there are also a dev that wanted to make their project become helpful for everyone. It is better to research first for the project of the coin in the future and also it's roadmap and uses of the coin.

Greedy_bear

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:57:14 PM

The only way to know a scam-free ICO is to lurk more, see the different projects and learn which types succeed in the end. Recommendations from users are better than nothing, but how do you know that they are not duped too.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:08:02 PM

The only way to know a scam-free ICO is to lurk more, see the different projects and learn which types succeed in the end. Recommendations from users are better than nothing, but how do you know that they are not duped too.

Yeah that's true! you can never found out if that ICO is a scam or not in the first place, just be very careful and do research first of who is the man and team behind that ICO.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:13:24 PM

Yeah that's true! you can never found out if that ICO is a scam or not in the first place, just be very careful and do research first of who is the man and team behind that ICO.
You can, by observing the whole team behind the project, seeing whether they're trustworthy or not, you can minimze the chance of getting scammed. many people are throwing money to investment without even analyzing who's behind every of the projects and that's really a bad mistakes.
eth smart contract also works like escrow if you are interested to invest.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Vaflia

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:32:07 PM

I think it's cindikator, they have a great team and already have developments with a large Deposit for the future!

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:35:23 PM

Make sure the team has demonstrable software to prove that they can actually develop.

Most ICOs have nothing to show in this regard.  Some have code at Github but it's meaningless if you cannot run the software to see how good or useful it is.

If they cannot prove that they can develop software, then the team members' fancy titles, bios or CVs are meaningless at best, fraudulent at worst.

I really agree with you. most of ico is nonsense. not proving that they can develop. and need to be careful to choose ico.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

I suggest do not be reckless in investing ICO. we have to do things and consider many aspects. so we can get a wiser decision to invest in ICO.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:15:23 PM

yes it is true that many ICO are deceptive and unhealthy.
everyone can recommend to you. but you are the determinant of that choice.

I just want to convey, before you dive for investment. you should study and observe about ico beam.

before you get stuck at a loss.
digital_weezer

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

It is a very interesting market, as a newbie it is very discouraging when people are saying there are a lot of scams, how do you decide which is a good coin / token and which is a bad one?

Anyone got 5 solid tips to look for?
YelloAme

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

Electroneum should be a good ICO this month with support from Duncan Logan
rx7yt

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:42:35 AM

Lots of scam... But if you check carefully, you'll see that there are also many good and useful projects. Like Anryze! For me it's the most promising one. Btw tokensale is going right now!!! Don't miss it)
Kibit

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Lots of scam... But if you check carefully, you'll see that there are also many good and useful projects. Like Anryze! For me it's the most promising one. Btw tokensale is going right now!!! Don't miss it)

Anryze is good project, I've heard they almost raised soft cap Grin
CryptoPorco

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:50:27 AM

I've been looking into Dragonchain, It's from Disney (so I can trust) and they seem pretty legit, very promising project and platform (not just another "altcoin") ICO starts OCT 2nd.
I'll drop some links for how's interested..

WhitePaper: https://dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf

FAQ: https://dragonchain.com/faq

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:23:06 AM

Currently change Ico looking promising even there is lots of Ico proxy team looking promising but there is lots of Ico can’t able to decide which is legit which is fraud even I also got scammed in one Ico.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:52:16 PM

I think its better to check the whitepaper first and get those advertised in coinmarketcap.com website
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:09:17 AM

Comsa ICO looks very promising and legit. They based at Japan and that means a lot already. Check them out!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

It can be very difficult to tell a scam from something that is not a scam.  Sometimes scams make you money but they eventually get abandoned so some people are left with useless coins and hopefully you have sold them by then. Look for advice Devs with a good plan that you can see they going places.
Try stay away from coins that make big promises they are usually just lying and telling you what you want to hear to please you.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:48:35 AM

There is no assurance that you will be in a project that is scam free because the risk in investing in ICO is that you are willing to take risk for the possible scams that you might experience so if you really want to take the risk and get a chance for possible big returns then you need to be brave and take all the risk but you can lessen the risk if you will study first.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
StevenRA

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:59:12 AM

That about sums it up pretty well. Lots of scams out there, of varying degrees. And plenty of ICOs that are not scams, but are just not very likely to ever succeed.

But I think if you look at site and whitepaper, you'll be able to spot the scams pretty quickly, and if you interact with the people running an ICO you should get a good idea of who is qualified to actually see their projects through to success.

this is like betting on stock and shares, but the difference is that there is no regulations and everyone can set up a ICO, not like the companies that have to qualify for a stock market listing.

Were you old enough to witness the Internet booming when it was just launched?

this is like that

crypto currency world, a world with no governors

Freedom at last.

I guess you just need to use your killer skills to see the future and invest wisely and clear minded of what you are riding!
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:05:43 PM

If i we're you,you should do your own research and read carefully their whitepapers.we cannot easily tell of this one are scams.they can be not scams and not scam but for others this all scams and also it is just for start ups asking for huge funds that never been created but this is only speculation but be careful with those investmenrs and dont forget how to manage portfolio
vb01

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

I think Enjin is a good optrion right now. They have a user base of 8 million people and already have a successful running business for 9 years now.
Until something goes majorly wrong.. I think it'll do well. Plus we can be sure that it's not a scam.
billybobburgers

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:03:41 PM

Do your own research, look into the whitepaper, the team and how they are marketing. Also the most important thing is if they actually need a cryptocurrency. If they don't they are only doing it to raise money in an ICO.

I am waiting for Crowdholding. Great whitepaper, nice ideology and a strong team who is working organically to market their ICO. Launches on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
btcprospecter

Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:39:15 PM

There seems to be another ico nearly every day. There more than likely is a scam element behind some but others could be promising. Like any investment there is risk to.
Sifting through them all takes time and alot of people are trying to make a quick buck so some of these icos prey on this.

DanielBoaventura

Activity: 154

Auctus.org Team

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:04:22 PM

To asure is not a is scam I look for the following:

1. Solid team - I look their social media profiles, LinkedIn to see work experience and knowledge.
2. Strong idea - I see if the altcoin really have a sense to exist: if it's solving a real world problem.
3. Good WP - Easy understandable and that covers all the point of the altcoin.
4. Some work already done besides the ICO - Some development done that can be seen on Github.

Auctus.org is a good exemple that have all this points really well covered.

Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

Practicly any ICO looks legit untill the dev starts to dump the coins on an exchange server and deserts the entire project and nobody hears from it ever again. The bagholders will keep on repeating that the coin will be or is taken over by new devs, but even this will be more of a hearsay than actual truth. So in short any ICO is nothing more of a gamble since anyone in it is looking to make a buck, even the devs.
PardonTheFrench

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

i just saw this one
lots of information like video and stuff, looks cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2206814.new#new
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:56:42 PM

There is why china want to ban ico because there are too many ico popping out of nowhere and they mainly just want to cash grab. That is why a lot of ico lose most of their token value within weeks or even days as they never deliver what they promise. So the real difficulties is how are we able to identify which project is for real or which is fake. You really have to do your own research and it is not just limited to bitcointalk. People can buy accounts and use these accounts to shill the projects so you never get the truth in bitcointalk.
xiufei

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:52:47 PM

with many ICO we should focus on which one is the best ICO Cheesy
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:56:03 PM

with many ICO we should focus on which one is the best ICO Cheesy
Its hard to verify which one is legit and not scam ico. I agree we need to focus on which is better to invest in Ico that will give return of profit. So lets find and thoroughly check which is the best.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yogesh01

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:58:21 PM

investing in ICO projects is a high risk investment since you do not know whether an ICO project is a scam before it happened.
You should read their whitepapers and do your own researches. We can't tell which ones are scams.
condura150

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:10:05 PM

I can't really tell you which ICO is scam free or wether you should invest on this ICO or not. Do your research, it's always the best thing to do first. Read articles regarding the project, read their whitepapers, know what they do and why they do it. Investing is always a risk, you should just be cautious and don't invest your money on things you doubt or don't trust.
tfot123

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:28:17 PM

Hello,

There are some legit one's out there!

I hope everyone is doing well! I’m the community manager for Pally and just wanted to invite you to join the discussion on our bitcointalk thread and telegram group. We’re a decentralised social travel platform, have existed since early 2016, have live products out and got successfully through our pre-sale in 11 minutes in August. Hope to speak to some of you. Our ICO starts Oct 15th 2017

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100229.0
https://t.me/icopally
www.pally.co

You can also try out a BETA version of the app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8

Kind Regards,
Tanya
Community Manager
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:40:41 PM

It is very hard to decide which one is legit and which one is scam . I have seen that even some of the experts here could not have decided and stepped into the scammed ICO. And there are some ICO - which people telling a scam turned out to be a good ICO. So for me it is really hard to understand as well.

nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

Look at CommerceBlock.  Team with strong experience.  Supported by BIP 175.
e11io

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:24:44 PM

There are many, ICOs are just one more way to raise funds. There will always be scammers around, but as in any other industry.

We are building Experimental and raising a little round with a PRE-ICO at https://e11.io, experienced team, defined project and transparency.
KKbit

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:27:28 PM

This is the one million dollar question that everyone would like to know the answer. I have seen it all even projects with "good" teams behind it turns out not to be a straight scam but they stall and stall the development and never show anything.

hakans

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:30:13 PM

Gets me pissed just thinking about that.
Nerman

Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:41:20 PM

If i were you research first do not believe anyome until they have proof. Thats true that there are some scam ICO's there is a list in this forum which coins are scams. Also there are some coins that are not scam but did not just work out. Treat the new coins as penny stock try to check first before buying. If your risk appetite is low then there are blue chip like coins like bitcoin and ethereum.

Ging

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:51:25 PM

i ve read an article it talked about the project ann (announcement) the reputation and the collaboration of team developers of the significant ico thread.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:45:25 AM

I guess that you will discover that only in time. If you do your own research about the ICO, read the whitepaper and you judge that the whitepaper makes perfect sense, it may not be a scam at all. However, projects may fail also if the are NOT a scam. In other cases, projects which start as a half scam may unexpectedly get traction and become legitimate when the community takes over.
So basically it's a Russian Roulette Cheesy

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
elbimbo012

Merit: 108

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:00:37 AM

My advice you have to check there whitepaper check if all information and numbers are realistic and achievable. Ensure also that they are keeping there spreadheet up to date they give the stakes that they promise. you have to ask advice to some of your close friend when you are in doubt in the coins that you are planning to invest.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

There are many, ICOs are just one more way to raise funds. There will always be scammers around, but as in any other industry.

We are building Experimental and raising a little round with a PRE-ICO at https://e11.io, experienced team, defined project and transparency.
Nice introduction for your ICO. How can we make sure that your project is not a scam? Most project nowadays always continues and no scam at all. I think scammers only present on slackbot sending phishing site link of MEW   Grin

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

all project have risk and no one safe, before join ICOs better read whitepaper and look who behind the project
like manager bounty, team and sponsor

alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Now the ICO project does not fly a lot. But need you to grasp to investigate: including the team, technical strength, landing applications. Whether there is money to invest. Do not just look at the white paper. Should consider all aspects of consideration. Then you are choosing a reliable investment

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
jlp

Activity: 266
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:03:37 PM

Andreas Antonopoulos said that 99% of the ICOs are shit or scams.

The easiest way to filter out most of the shit or scams is with one simple criteria:

HAS THE PROJECT BUILT ANYTHING THAT THEY CAN SHOW NOW?

If not, ignore.

Building a product or prototype takes way more skill, work, time and money than a one-page website or video.

Several projects, with big teams, fancy titles, cool videos, etc., have raised millions of dollars and still have not produced anything to show.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:06:19 AM

nobody knows exactly, but there are big companies supporting some ICOs look for them to go a little bit saver but at the end you never no, its high risk every ICO but...  invest in ICOs or not its dangerous but also funny  Shocked Cool
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:08:26 AM

Noboy knows what ICO is scam free in the next time, because every ICO could be a scam at the end. Anyways the only ICO that I trusted in the last time was modum. Theyre going to be great with their project!
snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:40:25 AM

anyone here known about swarm fund. :/ see their thread not active so much but they need rise a lot of money

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:50:49 AM

the only thing that we know the ico is scam is when the ico is finished but then they are run away with the money from the investor. but until the project is running, we can not know if its scam or not. we talk about bigger money from the investor and its very risky to the investor so before we decide to invest in the ico, make sure we know everything from the ico especially the details of the project so we won't get scam after its finished.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:24:40 AM

Nobody's knows , the better way do research yourself by checking the whitepaper and read all the information of the project and of course who behind the project.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:38:21 AM

To find ICO that legit and promising now is difficult because of to many ICO, we need more time to analyze it. Before investing The important thing is to know the profile of team founder, they are should be solid and professional. And we also should understand the aim of the project, what problems they want to solved by reading their whitepaper and its roadmap.
In my research PayPie is one of trusted one upcoming ICO .

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:19:27 AM

It's a must that you do a research before investing you money on an ICO or anything that you do need to put money in. Their team must be a legitemate  from it's founder to its employees they must be solid.

Fear
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:20:50 AM

see a guy is talking on Worldcore ICO. say they scam him more than 2500$. Cheesy your guys maybe need carefully when invest to this ICO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: