Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys withdraw your bitcoins to cash?  (Read 8095 times)
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:06:47 PM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

How do you guys withdraw your btc?
How to withdraw each country is different, if I could withdraw in bitcoin.co.id and can directly transfer to my bank account.
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:10:10 PM

Haven't done it yet. Why sell something that's under valued?

Look into the eyes.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

You may consider opening a bank account in another country, as going through several exchanges (payza, then payoneer) means paying several fees.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:22:43 PM

It's hard to just let your bitcoins be released. Good and I'm here in the Philippines here in my country it's very easy to withdraw and deposit because it's legal with us. Just like withdrawing directly to bank accounts and remittances. Atm and many other ways.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:24:15 PM

I do have an online wallet that allows me to withdraw my bitcoins in every possible way I can.  I can withdraw it on cash remittances center.  Even withdrawing at atm is possible.  Since my wallet are connected with other agency, I can pay my bills through bitcoin.  I will ask my boyfriend to let me pay his bills and then I will be able to have his cash and at the same time, paid his debts.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:26:38 PM

I think every country has it own way of cashing it out your money from bitcoin into cash. Me as a filipino i withdraw my bitcoin with the help of  coins.ph. Ill convert it first into fiat or philippine money then i cash it out to any bank that is available. By that I get my bitcoin and I can now used it to buy things that I want. By the way it is cardless so its more easy for us filipino when we withdraw our money.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:28:01 PM

Can you tell which country you live in, it is very easy to withdraw Bitcoin to bank account in cash in several countries. Coinbase is global exchange but there are several local exchange dedicated to fiat of one country like Zebpay, Unocoin, etc in India.
I easily withdraw Bitcoin to my bank account using these exchanges. Better you look up for such exchange in your country if available.
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:17:56 PM

There was an app called zebpay in this app we sell the bitcoin and convert into cash and come in my account and I withdraw it with my atm and use it for my purpose

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
yuettse

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:27:39 PM

I am using Coinbase or TenX card to cash out
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:43:27 PM

Go Cash by using Localbitcoins because they are available in more than 120 countries with over 1 million users using it daily.
The way you do it is very expensive because these e-currencies charge very high forex fees as well as withdrawal processing fees.
It would be great if you could share where do you live and we could help you out.
I personally use Coinbase as it is the best option currently for me.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:53:10 PM

in my country there are already people who set up bitcoin companies change to money buy bitcoin easily in my country of almost 3 exchanges that receive bitcoin the person now has 10 men to become his employee
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:59:42 PM

Apart from coinbase, there are some other exchanges that allows you to withdraw into your account, most especially P2P ones. For example, LUNO allows you to link your bank debit/credit card to your luno account to enable you withdraw directly. Also, remitano is another secured P2P exchange site which links up sellers and buyers of bitcoin in your local currency using an escrow method. I have heard of other services like localbitcoins.com, I haven't tried them anyway, but I know some people who have. Just make sure you check the buyer's history first. Cheers!
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

In my case, Liquidity always takes part with 3rd parties that are partnered with a bank. So it's like you're exchanging them your bitcoins to fiat. It is inconvenient to do P2P at least in my case. But I would be glad to do P2P when it is convenient to do so.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:41:32 PM

in my country there are already people who set up bitcoin companies change to money buy bitcoin easily in my country of almost 3 exchanges that receive bitcoin the person now has 10 men to become his employee
Wow, sounds good about the future of Bitcoin. I hope in future, Bitcoin can do that in anywhere like your said. This is big change for the road growth of Bitcoin and for user like me.
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:50:22 AM

I cash out my btc direct to my bank account. Thanks my btc wallet which is coins.ph has this feature to easily convert btc to cold cash and vice versa.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:59:24 AM

For smaller amounts, I prefer cashing out by bank transfer through Zebpay/Unocoin (stupid rates). For bigger amounts, I search for a buyer who I deem trusted from a couple of Facebook groups or even lbtc and sell to them for a decent rate.
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:00:18 AM

there are my wallet right now that can transfer your btc to your bank account. in different country there are different apps that offer same thing you just need to search the web. I use coins.ph and it have a feature that can will convert and transfer your btc directly in your bank acount and withdraw it using atm
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:22:39 AM

i have tried a method like yours to go through a fiat payment processor and then to my bank but that costs a lot more fees that i am willing to pay. the withdrawal fees were also increased in the exchange that i was using so that is never going to be profitable.

now i find someone on localbitcoins or a similar place to sell bitcoin to. of course by now i have someone who i am always selling to and i get a much better deal than the other method.

There is a FOMO brewing...
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:25:24 AM

This is very easy, in my country, there are a few sites to buy and sell bitcoin, here, we can buy in cash, it's like a reputable intermediary system, and it does not. Managed by the government or banks.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:41:09 AM

In my country, the wallet is having features for cash out of BTC. It may be directly or easily converted to fiat via
Cebuana, or banks
If you wanted a small business, try load retailing, you yourself can convert your own BTc to fiat.( I have tried it)
I haven't done going to banks, my friend if offering me to trade my Btc to fiat.. If I wanted to convert my BTC to fiat I will just contact him..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: