Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best upcoming ICO  (Read 21178 times)
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:29:32 PM

Billionaire Token (XBL) - ICO starts in a few hours and the first 24 hours you get at 75% bonus.

Genuinely believe the devs have undersold this project as it has a lot of potential. Primarily a gambling/poker token but they have some unique ideas like deflation of the already limited supply which will passively increase the value of the token over time.

There are only 3.3million token in total and they are $0.10 each, that is a total Mcap at ICO of only $300k so this can easily x10 once it hits the exchange at the end of the month. At $1 a token that's still only a $3 million Mcap so still really low in comparison to other tokens in this field. Easy x10 ROI maybe even x100 with your bonuses if you get in early and the Mcap goes to $15-30 million

Check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888.0

I agree this looks like a pretty interesting ICO.  It's got a crazy low circ and the ROI potential is no joke.
I get suspicious when Newbies recommend the same coin. This is not even a coin, it is just a token.
ROI x100 is very unlikely with so many new tokens.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:07:52 PM

Billionaire Token (XBL) - ICO starts in a few hours and the first 24 hours you get at 75% bonus.

Genuinely believe the devs have undersold this project as it has a lot of potential. Primarily a gambling/poker token but they have some unique ideas like deflation of the already limited supply which will passively increase the value of the token over time.

There are only 3.3million token in total and they are $0.10 each, that is a total Mcap at ICO of only $300k so this can easily x10 once it hits the exchange at the end of the month. At $1 a token that's still only a $3 million Mcap so still really low in comparison to other tokens in this field. Easy x10 ROI maybe even x100 with your bonuses if you get in early and the Mcap goes to $15-30 million

I agree this looks like a pretty interesting ICO.  It's got a crazy low circ and the ROI potential is no joke.
I get suspicious when Newbies recommend the same coin. This is not even a coin, it is just a token.
What the F*ck? ROI x100 really big scam, do not have tokens or project can sure with investor they will increase the value of their token x100 easy that. Just is scammer can do that.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

Simply looking at the names of the new ICOs is enough for me to know it is not worth the risk investing in them.

You are better of investing in some ICOs from last year like Lisk that are now starting to deliver and will give great returns.
mnmnmn

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

Kik's Kin looks like a safe bet
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:02:20 PM

If you need to find a ICO campaign to invest in to you can check here https://icotracker.net/ there is a lot of information about campaigns and you can compare because there is many of ICO's which have projects for any kind of taste and you can track when they gonna be realised and information of the delevopers groups

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
pedagogischvertwoll

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

Ambrosus
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:17:43 PM

stupid topic...
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

Hi experts,

1)which all are the upcoming ICO's.
2)which all re worthy in upcoming icos.

i dont know, much ICO run in July, August and September, how about propy, coss, grvio

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:59:54 PM

There seem to be too much ICOs this days, and even though many coins are innovative and all, common sense tells us most of them will not go very far. I prefer to hold on to my BTC better than throwing it in an ICO right now.

Jacko234

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:52:53 AM

How do we know the promising ICO there are several factors.
the first factor is the product of the ICO, because now more and more products that only make us do the work but do not pay.
the second factor is the moderator, whether an ICO is run by a trusted person or not.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:10:51 AM

So far, i only see Tezos and Bancor as a good investments for long term. They are good coin to invest witb your money. KickICO also is good and kicking. It's a platform for cryptocurrency crowdfunding. Successful on their Pre-ICO and will definitely will be successful on their ICO phase. For more info about upcoming ICOs and their descriptions. You can visit https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:34:56 AM

I Think SteX is not a bad one, their DEEP technology currently in Beta and beign tested by WINGS for use is an indication of the potential as well, their presale is currently ongoing as well
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:36:49 AM

Bowhead health, aventus, monetha, kin, stuffgogo are good ICOs. Stuffgogo released its demo version but they raised little so far, kik is a project from the founder of kik application.

Very funny.You mentioned like me/my opinion. I also want to suggest those ICO.all are good in this time.Also want to add some ICO like Aventus, Bitjob, and Utrust. I read their road-map and their team activity.all of are good and hard-worker. you can visit : https://tokenmarket.net here you will get all of ICO details.i follow this site regularly for getting update about the ICO.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:39:09 AM

What the F*ck? ROI x100 really big scam, do not have tokens or project can sure with investor they will increase the value of their token x100 easy that. Just is scammer can do that.
Definitely wouldn't invest in something called "Billionaire Token"  Grin  Shocked

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:16:56 AM

Bowhead health, aventus, monetha, kin, stuffgogo are good ICOs. Stuffgogo released its demo version but they raised little so far, kik is a project from the founder of kik application.

Very funny.You mentioned like me/my opinion. I also want to suggest those ICO.all are good in this time.Also want to add some ICO like Aventus, Bitjob, and Utrust. I read their road-map and their team activity.all of are good and hard-worker. you can visit : https://tokenmarket.net here you will get all of ICO details.i follow this site regularly for getting update about the ICO.

Well, lets just respect the ideas of our mate here since the tokenmarket cap will be the reliable references that everybody will look out prior trading nobody still be able to know the certain coins to be uprising in the future. All we must do is to monitor and read those articles on every token websites, and there you will get the information that will make you decide what's best and ample trading ideas to have in the future; once the token will be in the exchange marketplaces. The best upcoming ICO can be determined once they will be present in the exchange trading sites, so better stay tuned for the further updates this Month of September.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:18:52 AM

Kik's Kin looks like a safe bet

I've seen this mentioned a couple of times... 1 trillion coins (yes that's a "t") to be released to the public.  3 trillion more to be released over the next 2.5 years.  And 6 trillion to their foundation.

These numbers don't bother anyone?  
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:23:22 AM

Hi experts,

I can not determine how many ico have a good future.
but I will give you a special link on the upcoming ICO.
Visit this link https://icotracker.net/upcoming
all ico data is there.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:37:56 AM

This is all business, for ico who has something that can attract investors enthusiasts. That's what can make ico can survive, but that's not all guarantee everything because many of the ico who has had investors but still ended because they can not maintain of the existence
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:09:02 AM

Hi experts,

I can not determine how many ico have a good future.
but I will give you a special link on the upcoming ICO.
Visit this link https://icotracker.net/upcoming
all ico data is there.

Thats right, I also don't really know which ico will be a big success but in the list of links you send seems to have been listed. Wink
Flomo

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:29:40 AM

a lot of ico are coming and some of them are good and very interesting ico;
Centra, rivertz, spheris, reality clash, kickico, goldmint.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: