Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:36:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best upcoming ICO  (Read 21178 times)
silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

Best ico is post ICO on ED Wink

Franko30

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

can suggest you Confideal, but they will start ICO in November. I check it in my scam indicators, and I think this projects can't be scam. I hope, because i plan to invest in. Very understandable idea, good team and background, demo version of products..looks good
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:29:46 PM

Dear, i thinks these are the best upcoming ICO projects #Spectre #Playkey #Modex #Indahash, #Utrust, etc are good ICOs.
so you can check this ICOs and invest here.
congratulation for your next ICOs.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:33:53 PM

Best ico is post ICO on ED Wink

Ahah.
It would be funny if it weren't so sad  Cry Cry
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:42:42 PM

Hi experts,

1)which all are the upcoming ICO's.
2)which all re worthy in upcoming icos.
Opporty is a coin that you might be interested in. The coin has an ICO that is almost over and there's people supporting it even before it's launched.

misa999

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:18:12 AM

Check out the Pally app ico - https://pally.co really nice and interesting idea
simonmeierswiss

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:47:03 AM

Do most of you just invest when you see something interesting, or do you keep to certain sectors etc ?
peterschmidthh

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:55:45 AM

Do most of you just invest when you see something interesting, or do you keep to certain sectors etc ?

I will not participate in several ICOs in the same sector - I am currently trying to find 5 different ICOs in different sectors to spread the risk, and all I will not do is have more than one in each sector. I have chosen Prosume Energy in the energy space, and am looking for 4 more high quality ones in different sectors, healthcare being top of my list, if someone can point me in the right direction. But has to be high quality like Prosume, and not some pure marketing deal.
misa999

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:49:21 AM

I invest when see sth interesting, or if I can flip or so...look at Pally.co, you can flip, you can hold for lifetime, great project, beta version already working and team is awesome!
Dutch_dude

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

Check out the Pally app ico - https://pally.co really nice and interesting idea

Could you explain a bit more about why you think the project itself will work?
I get the idea that people want an 'authentic' experience, I just don't think monitizing is the way to achieve it.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

A lots of ICO coming up daily this call for serious caution as we are yet to have regulators  directing the affairs of ICO, it simply conotes that we have huge job to do as investors in terms of  project research before investing, check out what each ICO have to offer in the real world,what they have done in time past,there present and future goal.I can reccomend Modex,Bitclave and Electroneum base on my study on there ICO.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

Spectiv VR sreaming platform ,thay will have workable alpha begining of november,one month before ico
and Bankera,blockchain bank,thay will have his own multiblockchain cards and iban numbers before ico,more products to come

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

Pally - working beta version, David Drake (chairman of multibillion fund) in advisory team, unique project and low hard cap. Easy choice

You are joking right? this ico has literally 0 sense to me, just a money grab

Anna69

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:38:13 PM

To my mind confideal is best upcoming ico in November https://icobench.com/ico/confideal
amitsrbh

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:46:00 AM

Any thoughts about DMarket token and Aeron upcoming ico
Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:19:46 AM

I 'm pretty sure reOrder can do it:
- ready product
- realistic plan
- real team

ICO starts : November 7th, 2017 at 07:00 am EST
Bitcointalk thread is here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2143865.0;topicseen
Take a look into internal look of the POS terminal : http://demo.reorder.tech/
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:30:39 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 10:54:03 AM by maot4

Definitely for me It's SteX (Smart Token Exchange) Exchange ICO. The first crypto exchange to provide multiple cross token exchange i.e. you don't always have to buy and sell vs ETH & BTC alone, you can trade multiple type of pairs e.g NEO vs Omisego is a future possibility. The best part of it is that 100% of exchange profit is shared amongst token holders.

https://stex.exchange/up/ww2l7b1ehk39

ICO Starts 14th November see signature for link to website and more information is available on their bitcointalk page
bjumb

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:03:23 AM

I'd be careful with DMarket. Take a look at their ICO thread. Someone found out same team is listed on some other project. And data about two of the team members is switched. And they never explained why. They also mention data will be stored on blockchain. Blockchains are good technology, but one thing they truly suck at is storing large amounts of data. I asked them to explain how they intend to store data on blockchain. And also some unpleasant question about their competition. I think both are appropriate questions an honest team would have no problem answering. And they just ignored my questions. But they have no problems responding to people praising their project. Anyway there was a lot of hype around this project. In their 1st round in August they collected 11 million $ in a few days. But visits to their website dropped by 90% since august. Seems like people are losing interest in this project. The way they communicate with the community doesn't help here for sure.

I don't know industry of flight services and if there's truly so much forgery and corruption in it. So I'm not sure if there would be market for Aeron. But I think they can't really stop cheating using blockchain. I imagine now an airplane to be allowed to fly probably has to have some kind of certificates that confirm it was regularly serviced. Maybe it wasn't serviced regularly but some bribed mechanic forged the papers. And those forged papers get stored on blockchain. It wouldn't make servicing of airplanes more honest, would it? And how would they force airline companies to use Aeron. If they realy are cheating they won't want to use something that will prevent them doing that. About half of the tokens have been sold do far with 6 days to go. Seems it won't be sold out. It will be listed on Binance and HitBTC - good exchanges for quick pump, but since it won't be sold out I doubt there will be enough buyers interesting in buying at above ICO price.
thomaspeetersalt

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

I'd be careful with DMarket. Take a look at their ICO thread. Someone found out same team is listed on some other project. And data about two of the team members is switched. And they never explained why. They also mention data will be stored on blockchain. Blockchains are good technology, but one thing they truly suck at is storing large amounts of data. I asked them to explain how they intend to store data on blockchain. And also some unpleasant question about their competition. I think both are appropriate questions an honest team would have no problem answering. And they just ignored my questions. But they have no problems responding to people praising their project. Anyway there was a lot of hype around this project. In their 1st round in August they collected 11 million $ in a few days. But visits to their website dropped by 90% since august. Seems like people are losing interest in this project. The way they communicate with the community doesn't help here for sure.

I don't know industry of flight services and if there's truly so much forgery and corruption in it. So I'm not sure if there would be market for Aeron. But I think they can't really stop cheating using blockchain. I imagine now an airplane to be allowed to fly probably has to have some kind of certificates that confirm it was regularly serviced. Maybe it wasn't serviced regularly but some bribed mechanic forged the papers. And those forged papers get stored on blockchain. It wouldn't make servicing of airplanes more honest, would it? And how would they force airline companies to use Aeron. If they realy are cheating they won't want to use something that will prevent them doing that. About half of the tokens have been sold do far with 6 days to go. Seems it won't be sold out. It will be listed on Binance and HitBTC - good exchanges for quick pump, but since it won't be sold out I doubt there will be enough buyers interesting in buying at above ICO price.

Thank you for this. Please check the team of Prosume Energy. That is high quality.
admissions

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:25:18 AM

Aeron is quite promising. I'm not sure about dmarket token but Aeron could become a good investment still watching it at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: