Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:58:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best upcoming ICO  (Read 21178 times)
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

Eloncity is a good project for this July. And I'm involved in this project. Eloncity is a bold project that I have known so far. I think this project will be a great success. Also, I found the Buddy project very good. They have their own products and partnerships with many big companies.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

To me the best ICO so far is Arcona! Arcona is project Merging together real and virtual worlds. It has many uses in the coming years. As a technology advance it has a big chance for success. Look at this example if Arcona happens it will give something like this in the furute https://medium.com/iotforall/using-ar-and-vr-for-higher-education-a4b647b3371e
tyson777

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

I think Aventus is the best one. I don't say it because I wear their signature. I checked all upcoming ICO's and Aventus is really promising. They offer something valuable, something useful. You can use Aventus in real life, if they launch project right
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:19:29 AM

SPOTCOIN is the best upcoming ICO

Spotcoin will be announcing the date for their ICO soon. They had their Pre-ICO last month and the sale was closed early due to Spot limit being reached.
Spotcoin believes in supporting the entire NEO ecosystem and has been very active in the community. Most recently they were instrumental in establishing the official NEO Black Sea community.
Read more about this great achievement https://medium.com/spotcoin/neo-black-sea-community-launched-ff0d479d3bad
https://neonewstoday.com/general/spotcoin-helps-launch-neo-black-sea-community/
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoins-place-in-the-neo-universe-9c6688696c23
Spotcoin is an #NEP5 project within the #NEO ecosystem. Through their #ICO they will enhance their OTC, founded in November 2016, they will also add a digital fiat/crypto exchange, a mining facility, Spotpay and the Black Sea Blockchain Institute offering accredited courses to those interested in Blockchain Tech. Holders of #SPOT will earn dividends of 51% weekly (from echange fees), and 12% quarterly (from their other business lines).
Digital Asset Exchange
Spotcoin is working on an automated digital asset exchange that will be available globally, offering global and regional fiat trading pairs with four core digital currencies: Gas, BTC, ETH and SIB. Spotcoin will list, free of charge, all NEP-5 tokens that adhere to the City of Zion’s “Guideline for Responsible token Sales.” Launch is planned for Q3 2019
Spotpay
Spotpay is an innovative payment system that will provide a secure payment widget, an API and an APP based digital wallet, Spotpay will also be available for those with physical store fronts. This will provide consumers with fast, low cost and secure point of sale transactions. Spotpay will integrate with Spotcore to provide instantaneous payouts to merchants in their desired currency at current market price. Spotpay launch is scheduled for Q2 2020
The following article provides more info https://medium.com/spotcoin/the-face-and-the-heart-of-spotcoin-our-digital-exchange-and-spotcore-3d686ac1b23f
Mining Operations
Having a formal partnership with Georgian Mining Company, Spotcoin just broke ground on an environmentally friendly $3.25M, 1.1MW mining facility, utilizing hydroelectric power it is scalable to 25MW. The new facility will house 2,250 GPU miners and will additionally be able to host 9000 additional units on behalf of clients. Spotcoin chose Georgia for their mining facility, due to the low-cost, environmentally friendly hydropower they offer, as well as, a Value-added Tax (VAT) exemption. Georgia generates more than 75% of its electricity from hydropower, making it the second most popular country for mining. The facility is expected to be fully operational by Q4 2018. Spotcoin discusses their mining operations further in this medium article https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-close-up-our-mining-operations-3e32a388709d
Black Sea Blockchain Institute
Spotcoin has recognized the lack of educational options when it comes to blockchain technology, in their words, “There is a demand crisis for experts in blockchain technology”. With the growing popularity of blockchain technology in the Black Sea region, it is the prime area to provide training to those interested in making a career in this field. That is why Spotcoin is establishing the Black Sea Blockchain Institiue (BSBI), which will be a registered vocational/technical college, officially recognized by the Georgian Ministry of Education and Science as well as the Council of Higher Education Accredidation. BSBI will offer accredited courses and certificate programs for Students, Developers, Executive Management and Government officials. Formal courses and training programs are set to begin in the fall of 2018.
The Spotcoin Bounty has revved up getting ready for the ICO announcement. This is a great opportunity for you to earn some free SPOT by working with other members. The bounty is Managed by Goblin, and they do a fantastic job. They recently started Bounty wars, which consist of 2 teams competing to complete the most task for Spotcoin. This has been alot of fun and a little competition is good for the soul!! Join the bounty telegram https://t.me/spotcoinbounty and register for the bounty on Goblin website http://www.g0blin.com/spotcoin/ you can also see their other open bounties.
Most importantly make sure you visit Spotcoin and read their white paper https://spotcoin.com/ & join their telegram and feel free to ask questions https://t.me/spotcointeam
If you think you may be interested in joining the ICO feel free to use my referral link to register https://www.spotcoin.com/ref/9faac01a-2d41-11e8-9fe8-0e2c9ce2c3c8
Social Channels
Twitter: https://twitter.com/therealspotcoin
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spotcoin/
Spotcoin is making cryptocurrency & blockchain accessible to everyone!!

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
SakaZasur

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

I personally recommend Safinus. I believe that this platform will be very popular after launching.  I don't see full analogs to this on market. So it's got to be successful.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:01:35 AM

I personally recommend Safinus. I believe that this platform will be very popular after launching.  I don't see full analogs to this on market. So it's got to be successful.

I don't usually believe in the new ICO's that are coming out in the market, I still prefer to hold on to my BTC rather than throwing it in a new ICO.
yourselfe99z9

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

I think micromoney is also a good project for investors because this project has been graded on the ICO tracker as 32, this will definitely make the project stand out than other projects and will succeed in the future
snguyenthu196

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

I may suggest you about the project they working for, if we see what we needed nowadays on current situation in the crypto community, we need about security so i may suggest that best ICO are working on security token or coin, so you can check the project on my signature bellow.
selffie11

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

Snark , Rootstock , Oasislab , Ankr , Perlin   Smiley
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

Hi experts,
1)which all are the upcoming ICO's.
2)which all re worthy in upcoming icos.

I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here:
    Grin
anhdat4

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

SKYFchain has a strong and well coordinated team, so there are very high chances of success here! In addition, the high-quality implementation of the platform inspires confidence! I advise you to invest your money here! www.skyfchain.io
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

Hi experts,

1)which all are the upcoming ICO's.
2)which all re worthy in upcoming icos.

In my own opinion "SKYFCHAIN". For it is amazing project the team are working hard for their project. But as an investor you should also make your own research you should not rely on others opinion maybe you will encounter a great ICO.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

The is one upcoming ICO. It is dedicated to a noble cause to save the environment. The ICO Project is called Save Environment Token (SET).

What is SET?

In today's environmental pollution concerns, climate change effects, this offering from Wardwizard Joy E-Bike helps in reducing the carbon footprint by zero emissions, helps in maintaining good health and fitness level.

We have few products already available with us, which are absolutely environment-friendly like e-cycle, air purifier, and outdoor air pollution controller. You may use this token to find discount while purchasing our goods or use our services.

To know more visit: https://www.set4earth.com/

huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

I think one should invest into real products or stable at least. If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 200$, hope to get some profit
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

I really like the ideas and the development team of this crypto project: COTI (Currency) COTI is a FinTech company that has developed a base protocol, known as the Trustchain™, which aims to address technical challenges plaguing other existing cryptocurrencies and limiting their mass adoption as means of payment. It includes consumer wallets, merchant processing tools and a digital currency exchange facility
Doubleabc

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

They are a co-creation platform with a working beta since April, got over 2,000 user and a great team with experience from Google, HP, Skype and Oracle.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

I am following right now some really good ICOs, like Origo Network,Dxchain,Nex,Carry protocol. I could not participate in Uchain ICO so im doing bounty to earn some tokens free =)

phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

I did some basic research and these are the most promising in my opinion. I also like EthLend but I do not see big future market share for them because their business model is easy to discrupt.
Xeyumol

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

I figure it will be Kyber. There is Vitalik Buterin as guide. With the goal that's no remark. I will contribute cause "in Kyber we trust" (c)
collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

it has no accurate answer. Because we have no idea which project is 100% good. But we assumed. That's why you have to know more about ICO. Thank You
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: