Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 06:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a gun?  (Read 13919 times)
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:48:55 PM

No, I don't have, and I'm not really planning to buy one, no point of buying anyways, nothing to use it for. I'd rather buy Nerf-Guns and play with my pals than to getting the real one. It's not that I don't approve the use of gun, as long as it is legal, registered and be used with sense of responsibility.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.

I do have a gun, however, I haven't used it though. I just need to feel safe, because nowadays the safety of the people is very unsure. Like what happened in Las Vegas. You can never really tell if something might happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:40:47 PM

Unfortunately, no. I do believe people should have the right to own guns because it is a matter of self defence and also to rebel against goverment tyranny, but also in the hands of the wrong person can be very dangerous!

None.  And has never thought of having one.  Having a gun means a responsibility.  A responsibility on how not to use it illegally.  Even if it is for self defense,  i don'te want to use it as an excuse to commit a crime. It Is not comfortable to own a gun especially if you have children.  I disapprove it for our family but i don't mind others owning one.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
ghjxpain

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:59:10 PM

I personally don't own a gun, with great power comes great responsibility I guess a gun would be nice for protection purposes rather than being used for intimidation or bragging.
Orsenise

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:34:25 PM

I don't have a gun, and I'm proud of not doing so. Just consider this, what drives the demand of anything? It's supply! If people would stop supplying the damn guns and make the freely available (it's not hard to get a gun in some countries) then there wouldn't be any demand for them. Just teaching people that guns are bad is not enough unfortunately, America has been through so much in such a short period of time, school shootings, terrorist attacks and we still haven't learned our lesson. Why not see other countries statistics, what their result is if the gun supply is lowered? Isn't statistics enough evidence to prove that something should or should not be done. It's quite simple, sell instead of guns something like marshmallows, at least people won't be hungry anymore after shooting people with them.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:46:26 PM

No, but I probably should. One sometimes has to defend themselves on their own, in the less developed areas of the world, like where I live.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

Unfortunately, no. I do believe people should have the right to own guns because it is a matter of self defence and also to rebel against goverment tyranny, but also in the hands of the wrong person can be very dangerous!

No I don't have any. I'm a short tempered person so I think that It'll be risky for me to have one. I may not control my emotions when I have to. It is also hard to get a licensed gun here in our country. You need to undergo on a long process.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:27:11 AM

My government prohibits the transportation or sale of weapons to the people. Will cause terrorism so the government will severely punish if individuals or organizations store and use them in all forms will be sentenced to death, the death penalty

Renzyp

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

I know how to used gun but I don’t have one! I only like learning martial arts to difend my self if needed and because I’m a Short woman so I always have a cute pocket knife with me, every time i go out with friend at knights ! That’s the only way I can carry that not noticeable ,:-)
DHORBUNOV

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:40:57 AM

I don't have a gun, but really want. It's cool and of course it is a subject for your safety. But you should careful with it.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:53:25 AM

This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.
Heт и нe xoчy, ceйчac cтoлькo злocти и нecпpaвeдливocти в жизни, чтo тoчнo вocпoльзyюcь. Пoэтoмy дepжycь oт oгнecтpeльнoгo opyжия пoдaльшe, чтoбы иcкyшeния нe былo.

sirkulictop

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:01:20 AM

Yes one rifle and one hand gund for hunting.
mostafijur

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:16:42 AM

NO, I don't have. I don't like gun.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:22:33 AM

of course not, but if allowed and don't violate the rules, I want to have it, just for the sake of security and take care of myself
but if it's considered dangerous, it is better not to have it,, fear of being misused for that matter of crime
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

No I don't have.....  Somebody want give me?   Grin Grin
Melissa Smile

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

No, I haven't but I really want to  Cheesy I hate hunting and shooting any living being of course, but I like guns, I trained to shoot aims, so I would be glad to shoot trees somewhere in the wood, to not harm anyone.
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:43:14 AM

No i don't have a gun and i don't want a gun too, I'm good person! Grin
sonicwave

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:05:47 PM

No i don't have a gun and i don't want a gun too, I'm good person! Grin

I'm also a good boy. I did not even like to play war when I was a child, and I did not use toy guns. I believe that weapons should be completely banned on the whole planet

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
mardhika

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:27:34 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 02:58:28 PM by mardhika

I do not have a gun because my country forbids it

Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:51:23 PM

It is hard to get or buy a gun here in the philippines, i myself do not own one and good thing we do not have much killing spree cases from legitimate gun owners. I believe in America that they should regulate and be more strict when it comes to selling guns.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: