Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a gun?  (Read 13919 times)
dilshan1001

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:13:04 PM

Unfortunately, no.   
it's unlegal in my county.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:19:31 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 06:35:48 PM by Fappanu

Unfortunately, no. I do believe people should have the right to own guns because it is a matter of self defence and also to rebel against goverment tyranny, but also in the hands of the wrong person can be very dangerous!

No, I don't have. It is illegal to have any firearms here in our country without license. It is good to have one to use atleast for self defense. However, it is still risky for all of us to have it because we might lose our temper in times of trouble and might use it in a wrong way. It's a dangerous thing for us ordinary citizens to have it though we can use it for self protection.
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:39:02 PM

I do not own a firearm. Nor do I wish to own one.And I think they should be forbidden, unless you're a ranger.

kristiano92

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:42:04 PM

No, I don't. I would like to have one but it's illegal to have this one, which I dream about of.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:22:41 AM

I live in a peaceful country without a war. My country prohibits the use of guns. So I do not use a gun as it is very dangerous. I like living in peace. I urge everyone not to use a gun. You live in a world without war.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:38:58 AM

In my country, there are lot's of armed robbers, you could be in your home sleeping and they will barge into your house with their guns and steal and sometimes rape people in the house, I am sure if the government makes it easy for the people to acquire guns, it will lower the rate of armed robberies in the county. Gun is useful to defend yourself especially when criminals can easily acquire them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:21:37 AM

i am a gun-loving person, i would love to have it as a tool to defend myself, but in my country having a gun is forbidden, so i am not so to have a gun.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:27:21 AM

This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.

I do have a gun, but never brought it out just for fun. It is for my own safety and the safety of my family. In my country there are lots of horrible people that usually do bad things just for money, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and worst they do bad just because they want to. So, it is necessary to secure myself and my family.
Corporatocracy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:29:26 AM

I live in a peaceful country without a war. My country prohibits the use of guns. So I do not use a gun as it is very dangerous. I like living in peace. I urge everyone not to use a gun. You live in a world without war.

Indeed, but only really works when hardly anyone has them. That not being the case where I live, it might be a good idea to have some self-defense ability.

Escalation.  Sad
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

In our country, its hard to get legal or illegal gun. Even of i get licence to get a gun, I cant get what I want. Goverment has the legal gun categaries that people can buy.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:52:32 AM

This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?

Of course not. And I am not planning to own a gun because it's not good for an ordinary people to own a gun.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:24:22 AM

No I don't have it, and really don't wanna a gun for anyone. Imagin world without Guns. Roll Eyes

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Macukica

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:35:06 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 08:43:37 AM by Macukica

No i have not a gun 😹 give me 1plz 😊
Your comment made me laugh Smiley Smiley Smiley,but I must to answer the question. Pistols should only be used in that case when there is an asking about "life or dead", and anyone who has a gun should have permission to use it. This is very interesting question Wink
CaptainK

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:48:15 AM

I don't have a gun but I would like to have one. I don't agree with a person being able to have an assault rifle or any kind of military weapon but a hand gun or a shot gun seem fairly ok to own. In any case I wish there would me more background checks, waiting periods, and other checks involved in purchasing a firearm. I feel like in some states they make it way to easy.
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:04:10 PM

Of course not, I have no gun.because I am a simple man.but I really interested in gun.I want to learn how to use it and I try to practically use it.So I want to join in army and finally makes me a perfect Gunman.
Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:18:32 PM

No, is a very dangerous weapon. I prefer a paralyzing spray or an electroshock to eliminate the conflict than to make a mistake that you will regret.
unixlynx

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:36:23 PM

i don't have and i will never need a gun. the force is strong in me Grin  i live in europe! i don't need to cheat in a fight and don't need an ego or penis enhancement Wink
Castello96

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:22:00 PM

I believe Americans should keep their arms.It a cultural thing after all.I don't know why everyone feels called to speak against it so much.
I mean it's not like it's a new law,it had been like this since the foundation of USA.
I think they're handling it best they can,and we should all more solve our own issues before judging others,this is the least of all global problems we face today.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:33:06 PM

In our country is not legal the gun. Because the gun in our country is prohibited because of the country we have a lot of people who are hard-headed and do not use guns properly. It would be nice if it's legal for someone to self-protect you once you need help or you are in your unexpected event. The gun is really good to use as a protection. not just for ourselves? but also to our family Smiley. Hopefully with the guns we would not have used this scarecrow to our people who were silent and away from trouble.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:25:46 PM

For now i don't have one, but i'm planning to get one in the future (licensed one of course) we never know when we might need one, so i think its better to be prepared.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: