Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a gun?  (Read 13919 times)
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:46:42 PM

I know a lot of people are pro guns on this thread but I live in a country where guns have never been allowed and are only allowed if you have a license and they are only used for hunting purposes and nothing else. We've never really had a problem with gun crime and I think a lot of the problem with gun crime is introducing guns to keep you safe which just creates another weapon among it all.

moshiul13

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

No, i don't have a gun.I am safe enough in my country.
Jakubsed

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

What people see in guns? I never understood why would anyone want to own them.

I'm not dissing, I have my own hobbies, im just wondering Smiley
baseball12

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

In our country its illegal.  You have to have a license.
I dont have it.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:11:44 PM

What people see in guns? I never understood why would anyone want to own them.

I'm not dissing, I have my own hobbies, im just wondering Smiley

I'll try to explain then.
There are many reasons one of them being that guns make you feel safe. Usually most thieves will run at first sight of a gun, you won't even have to shoot it and it can save your life to have one in case of real emergency. There are many videos on youtube that show guns saving lives.
Shooting is a fun recreational activity. You should go to a range sometime and see for yourself.
Another is that guns are pretty in a way. Some people find beauty in swords and knives, others in pistols and rifles Wink

Pretty Boy

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:12:59 PM

This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.
Our family has guns because our family was a member of a gang in the past but now their guns are just there to protect the family and for emergency purposes only. It’s ok to have a gun as long as you know how to properly use it and have legal papers for them to use it.
NAVIADDRESS

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:24:02 PM

I don't have one, but my father used to own a rifle. He would say it made him feel safer. Eventually he realized he was not up to using it anyway so he somehow resold it (I dunno the procedure, but it required some serious paperwork). I believe that if citizens are allowed to buy guns, there should be some tests like measuring stress level, inclination to violence, history of mental conditions in the family, etc. And a limit on guns per person is also a good idea. Because I've seen some stats suggesting that like only a few percent of Americans do own guns, though the totl number of guns amongst civilians is scary.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:51:22 PM

No, I don't have. According to studies, if there is a gun in a household, there is an 80 percent probability that that gun will shoot someone who lives in that house whether intentional or by accident. Yes you may use it for self defense, but if you have kids who are curious or a family member with anger issues, it would be a great risk.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
awaramalik

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

Yes, i do have my own personal gun. I always carry it if i'm going at places that is not really safe and secure (e.g. hiking, camping). Another reason for having my gun is for my self-defense, specially for defending myself if i'm threatened. In our country you have to be registered and legal to be able to use your own personal gun.
Cool! What gun do you have? Do you have only one gun? Have you ever used it?
Heared that some ppl have more than just one gun (for example one for practicing and the other one for daily "usage").

no i don't have any kind of gun because i am student.
khanjan12

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:57:18 PM

Yes, i do have my own personal gun. I always carry it if i'm going at places that is not really safe and secure (e.g. hiking, camping). Another reason for having my gun is for my self-defense, specially for defending myself if i'm threatened. In our country you have to be registered and legal to be able to use your own personal gun.
Heared that some ppl have more than just one gun (for example one for practicing and the other one for daily "usage").

i have a gun for my own security..and people must have a gun for thier security. i used my gun to train myself in good aiming.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:00:50 PM

This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.

Of course, I don't have a gun because I am just an ordinary person. Only those who have the authority to have gun are allowed to use gun in our country such as military, policemen, security guards and some Barangay officers.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:40:34 PM

i have a gun for my own security..and people must have a gun for thier security. i used my gun to train myself in good aiming.

I also have a gun. I bought it in order to defend myself. Unfortunately, my country's government can not ensure order and legality in my country. I should take care of myself
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:52:49 PM

yes i have a gun because a Weapons like a gun have many pieces that have to be regularly maintained. You need to have training into how to take care of your gun. This doesn't have to be in depth, but a person does have to research the information of the weapon. They have to know how to adjust the sights and zero their rifles. They need to know how to disassemble and clean their bolt or inspect their firing pins for imperfections
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:14:55 AM

I do not have a gun, but I want to have it to take care of myself but in the country it is not easy to have a gun for civilians, having a gun need special permission and to get a very difficult permit.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:20:51 AM

Yes, I have weapons. I never used it, but I am ready to protect my family in case of danger. I think that everyone has the right to store weapons
I agree! I don't have a gun because I can't afford it right now but I have a plan to buy a Gun to protect something valuables :-D

robunlal

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:15:47 AM

i dont have but wish to have one.
Having a gun with you makes you feel secured.
mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:01:00 AM

I am not allowed to use guns in my country. Guns are forbidden, if someone uses a gun, he or she will commit a crime. I do not like guns, because it can harm the people around.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:17:31 AM

In my country, owned gun is illegal and you are not allow this. But this is do my country better
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:48:40 PM

I think human beings have the right to hold guns to protect themselves, because it is the protection of every person. You can defend yourself if you meet someone who wants to kill you. But guns are dangerous if the gun falls on a bad guy

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:00:46 PM

No, I do not have any weapons in my house.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: