Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTIES][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication  (Read 21607 times)
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

Everyone who is getting any issue with the portal please fill the complaint button in the portal. My dev will start working on the complaints, and after solving your issue, we'll email you.

Tomorrow Ill start distribution of the signature, blog and translation campaign. And the distribution of SM campaign will be started until all the issue arent fixed.

Regards
we will send a complaint if this company is not listed ,it's a joke Huh
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Everyone who is getting any issue with the portal please fill the complaint button in the portal. My dev will start working on the complaints, and after solving your issue, we'll email you.

Tomorrow Ill start distribution of the signature, blog and translation campaign. And the distribution of SM campaign will be started until all the issue arent fixed.

Regards

Open dasrboard say email not verified,and i try to resend email but not received email for verified, why Sir?
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

Regards
Didn't see option complaint about Authoreon in google sheet, so i've decide to choose bitcomo as report on sheet form, hope you read it.
(didn't received mail from portal authoreon,connectius,payperEx,bitcomo,aigang,nitro,cryptonetix,tripally,bmcoin,wireline)

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
QueenOf

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

Complaint in form but there is no choice of authoreon project Huh Huh Huh Huh
QueenOf

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

Regards
Didn't see option complaint about Authoreon in google sheet, so i've decide to choose bitcomo as report on sheet form, hope you read it.
(didn't received mail from portal authoreon,connectius,payperEx,bitcomo,aigang,nitro,cryptonetix,tripally,bmcoin,wireline)
yes, how can we complaint  Huh Huh
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

nothing seems working correctly in the bounty portal  Undecided , tried to verify my mail since the morning but no link received(authoreon,connectius,payperEx,bitcomo,aigang,nitro,cryptonetix,tripally,bmcoin,wireline).
I hope manager will fix all those issues if not it will be waste time following those bounties
Schastlivets

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

Hello Dev
I made more than 50-60 retweets, and on the updated site BountyPortals shown only 12
Please correct
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

nothing seems working correctly in the bounty portal  Undecided , tried to verify my mail since the morning but no link received(authoreon,connectius,payperEx,bitcomo,aigang,nitro,cryptonetix,tripally,bmcoin,wireline).
I hope manager will fix all those issues if not it will be waste time following those bounties
the same

I believe that in this bounty portal you can get one verification link per account. I have already received a verification link for the authoreon and now I have problems with the payperEx. how to solve this problem?
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

Please fix the portal problem sir, I've send email to bounty portal, i hope will be ok
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Please fix the portal problem sir, I've send email to bounty portal, i hope will be ok
you try to do it again the next day, because yesterday sya verify EMAIL but eror and just now I directly open the portal and success Grin but I tanyakn and no answer until now is how bounty portal will calculate our retweets when many retweets have been deleted by the server... Huh

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

good idea to have a portal, where every counting is automated, but sorry to admit, nothing works..
this seems like the film,.. a neverending story.
i dont want to keep on loosing my patience and time, so please fix it, and send the bounty  (translation) owed to the ERC20 adress (0xD7673cE841d3a577aaE625c1de47774b72146D7E) submitted long time ago.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:28:38 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 05:42:25 PM by irfan_pak10

Regards

Twitter count is totally mess. Only 8 counted out of 34.   Where is the complaint form of this campaign (Authoreon option is not there in drop down menu in form)  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Hello Dev
I made more than 50-60 retweets, and on the updated site BountyPortals shown only 12
Please correct

Can you please check your account and tell me where is the problem with your retweets? On which date your retweets are not counted? Please go to authoreon bounty portal > Go to Twitter Details tab and check on which date your retweets are not counted. Please send me PM with your history date wise. we'll look into it.

All the pending account will be verified within an hour or so.

And hoping all these issues got fixed within next 3 days so we can start distribution.

Update:

All the emails are verified.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

Regards

Twitter count is totally mess. Only 8 counted out of 34.   Where is the complaint form of this campaign (Authoreon option is not there in drop down menu in form)  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Hello Dev
Please correct

Can you please check your account and tell me where is the problem with your retweets? On which date your retweets are not counted? Please go to authoreon bounty portal > Go to Twitter Details tab and check on which date your retweets are not counted. Please send me PM with your history date wise. we'll look into it.

And hoping all these issues got fixed within next 3 days so we can start distribution.

Update:

My retweets for authoreon, payperex, cryptonetix, connectius, bitcomo, aigang and nitro not counted before January. i started all of them before december
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Oh again. My 100 + twitter stake back to zero. Hope there’s a more transparent spreadsheet that is updated every week for comparison at the distribution date. Hope my work won’t go to waste. Looking forward to make more reminders on every project im in with bounty portal. #understandableforUpgrades

HODL
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1191

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:20 PM

Regards

Hello Dev
Please correct

Update:

Didn't you say that bounties for signature campaign were supposed to be distributed on January 16th? Is there a set date now for the distribution? Also, couldn't you by now calculate the actual number of coins per stake? Thanks!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:37:00 AM

Hello
Since there is no form for this project, I will write here

At the end of the campaign, I fulfilled all the posts, these are 44 retweets and 44 posts & likes in fb
After updating the portal, on the dashboard only 17 retweets and 9 posts - https://c2n.me/3R8Tj7H

In another report I described problems with the log
I also would like to see the final tables on stakes and tokens when distributing (for all projects). Thx
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:01 AM

All stake has gone  Shocked
is not only authoreon, all bounty campaign on bounty portal 0 stake , ether address removed. what is going on??

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

what's going on? correct it all !!!the same is true in company nitro!!

all retweets in Twitter flew and now you don't see them? Huh Huh
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

I've no idea Why you still don't reply me , Why all the bountyportal campaign twitter stakes only have below 10 retweet count and I've join more than 2 month , are you kidding me ?

Google Complaint form (don't have Authoreon , so how to complaint ?) , even I filled the form many time , do you have fix the issue , just told us to submit form and dev will fix it ? Are you want other member look like you really hardworking to fix the issue ?

after connect twitter again:

Check my twitter date (join since September )

Free work For you ?
Schastlivets

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

Regards

Hello Dev
Please correct

Update:

Thanks for the correction, now it is rightly displayed in all companies BountyPortals
I'm waiting for the award
Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: